Hi fellow members,

I live in the UK with my family and my parents are willing to move back to India and hence we are looking for a luxury home with international standards somewhere in NCR. I will really appreciate if someone can help with some suggestions...

We are looking for :

1.A luxury flat.
2.Near to the airport.
3.Approachable to Metro.
4.Furnished or at-least fitted with basic kitchen appliances and all wooden work done.
5.Very high security arrangements.
6.Green vicinity.
7.In-house facilities like club,school,spa,restaurants,utility shops.
8.High quality work.

We plan to move back within a year or two.

Looking forward for the recommendations.
Read more
45 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • You may consern M3M Golf Estate at Sector-65, Gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nxme81
    Dear Sir/Madam we have 4000 Sqft flat 5BHK with attached bathroom+Sq+2 covered car parking's,walking distance to metro station.Near to Airport 0nly 15 mins drive from the flat.Hope to receive positive reply.

Regards
    Rajeev Sareen.

Hi Rajeev,

Thank you for the offer, can you please PM me the exact address for this society so that I can ask my brother to go and have a look and if he says then maybe we can talk in detail about your flat.
    But this already sounds great to me :)

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • school inside and strong security ---- impossible

How can there be strong security inside a society which has a school inside ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakma66

Err...Sir, with due respect I don't get your point.. How does having a school will be a breach in security ?:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakma66

Well, I will not comment on the security perspective but having a school inside the society is definitely a positive feature, at-least for younger children who otherwise have to travel across the city to go some descent school and that too for just a couple of hours.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi I am in a similar boat as alkhan. Looking to move to india in 1-2 years. I started speaking with brokers sometime back but the feeling i got was that they increased the price the moment they found out that i was an NRI and didnt have much market knowledge. I am looking to spend up to 2cr.
    Have been evaluating projects on the golf course road. any suggestions what would fit in this budget?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinchawla
    Hi I am in a similar boat as alkhan. Looking to move to india in 1-2 years. I started speaking with brokers sometime back but the feeling i got was that they increased the price the moment they found out that i was an NRI and didnt have much market knowledge. I am looking to spend up to 2cr.
    Have been evaluating projects on the golf course road. any suggestions what would fit in this budget?

Hello Nitin,

I can totally relate to the broker thingy you mentioned. Before joining the forum, I also tried and contacted a couple of brokers and I mentioned that I live outside India, and when I contacted them again, they would tell me the prices raised suddenly. I could not trust them after these incidents and then I asked my brother ,who lives in India, to do this job for me.
    I would suggest to you as well to contact someone you can trust for helping you out.

And about the options I am considering - I am a thinking about DLF Alameda, Bestech Park View and Central Park 2. But honestly I am a bit inclines towards Central Park since it has the best location.

You can also explore these options.

Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alkhan
    Hello Nitin,

I can totally relate to the broker thingy you mentioned. Before joining the forum, I also tried and contacted a couple of brokers and I mentioned that I live outside India, and when I contacted them again, they would tell me the prices raised suddenly. I could not trust them after these incidents and then I asked my brother ,who lives in India, to do this job for me.
    I would suggest to you as well to contact someone you can trust for helping you out.

And about the options I am considering - I am a thinking about DLF Alameda, Bestech Park View and Central Park 2. But honestly I am a bit inclines towards Central Park since it has the best location.

You can also explore these options.

Cheers!

Thank Alkhan. I evaluated Central Park but not happy with the construction quality so will avoid this. Any idea about Park Place? Whats rates are currently being demanded. The last i got to know it was 8500 all inclusive for 3bed 1975sqft + roughly15L for club parking etc
    CommentQuote
    Thank Alkhan. I evaluated Central Park but not happy with the construction quality so will avoid this. Any idea about Park Place? Whats rates are currently being demanded. The last i got to know it was 8500 all inclusive for 3bed 1975sqft + roughly15L for club parking etc

Hi Nitin,

One question, have you actually visited the Central Park's site or just got influenced (in a wrong way by some ancient threads which keeps revolving around) ? I visited the site 10-12 days back and the work was going on fine. I did not notice any clue for a bad construction quality (in the sample flat as well as the ones which are ready for possession). I am satisfied with the construction quality there more than the other societies (big builder's fancy names but bad construction quality).

But in the end you are the one who is going to invest the money, I would suggest you not to get influenced so easily :)

And about the Park View rates, sure the rates are mentioned on their website but the booking is closed for 3bhk's, now only 4bhk's are available.
    And as compared to Central Park the rates are way higher.

Choose the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singh.r
    Hi Nitin,

One question, have you actually visited the Central Park's site or just got influenced (in a wrong way by some ancient threads which keeps revolving around) ? I visited the site 10-12 days back and the work was going on fine. I did not notice any clue for a bad construction quality (in the sample flat as well as the ones which are ready for possession). I am satisfied with the construction quality there more than the other societies (big builder's fancy names but bad construction quality).

But in the end you are the one who is going to invest the money, I would suggest you not to get influenced so easily :)

And about the Park View rates, sure the rates are mentioned on their website but the booking is closed for 3bhk's, now only 4bhk's are available.
    And as compared to Central Park the rates are way higher.

Choose the best.

I actually visited central park, close north, harmony and dlf park place earlier this year. The quality at CP 2 is certainly not comparable to what unitech and dlf are offering. This is for my living not really for investment so wish to ensure that I get the best quality. I agree park place rate is much higher but the flat includes all mod cons and is on GC road which for some reason attracts premium. I noticed that the carpet area to super area ratio is higher for park place than most other developers possibly due to more number of flats and number of floors.

Good discussion going on here..
    CommentQuote
    I actually visited central park, close north, harmony and dlf park place earlier this year. The quality at CP 2 is certainly not comparable to what unitech and dlf are offering. This is for my living not really for investment so wish to ensure that I get the best quality. I agree park place rate is much higher but the flat includes all mod cons and is on GC road which for some reason attracts premium. I noticed that the carpet area to super area ratio is higher for park place than most other developers possibly due to more number of flats and number of floors.

Good discussion going on here..

With due respect Mr.Chawla, I do not know what you consider when you talk about quality but I found everything to be well above my satisfaction level. And about the mod cons, there is almost every 'mod con' available in Central Park as that in Park Place and the location is prime too and still the huge cost difference.

But I do not think my pov will be of any use to you since you are already inclined towards DLF. Take a decision wisely is what I will suggest again and also please have a look at the following for your kind perusal :

Aam Aadmi: Neta-Babu-Builder Nexus

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/181-real-estate-prices-in-pune-soars-70?p=116426#post116426

DLF Belaire Complaints - Cheating the Customers

And just to save your effort I am already aware about the threads related to Central Park (yes, all of them) :)
    CommentQuote

Nitin, Have you been quoted these Park Place rates recently. Ive checked last week and the rate Ive got is 8500+500 to 750 PLC + 100 + Car park so basically 9100/sq ft + Car Park. Only 4 BHKs seem to be available, not found any 1975 sq ft in resale.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singh.r
    With due respect Mr.Chawla, I do not know what you consider when you talk about quality but I found everything to be well above my satisfaction level. And about the mod cons, there is almost every 'mod con' available in Central Park as that in Park Place and the location is prime too and still the huge cost difference.

But I do not think my pov will be of any use to you since you are already inclined towards DLF. Take a decision wisely is what I will suggest again and also please have a look at the following for your kind perusal :

Aam Aadmi: Neta-Babu-Builder Nexus

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/181-real-estate-prices-in-pune-soars-70?p=116426#post116426

DLF Belaire Complaints - Cheating the Customers

And just to save your effort I am already aware about the threads related to Central Park (yes, all of them) :)

Mr Singh,I see your point and appreciate your view and suggestion. I think this problem is there in all places. Im surprised reading Sh saxena's post re the rates. I checked the rates roughly 1-1.5 months back. If the development is having so many problems how come there is not even a single reseller for 3 bhk. I think my decision will have to be in the following order of importance
    a) budget - 2 cr
    b) location - gc or gcx
    c) Construction quality
    c) time to completion 1-1.5yr
    CommentQuote
    Mr Singh,I see your point and appreciate your view and suggestion. I think this problem is there in all places. Im surprised reading Sh saxena's post re the rates. I checked the rates roughly 1-1.5 months back. If the development is having so many problems how come there is not even a single reseller for 3 bhk. I think my decision will have to be in the following order of importance
    a) budget - 2 cr
    b) location - gc or gcx
    c) Construction quality
    c) time to completion 1-1.5yr

Thats right, I was also interested in a 1975 sqft flat but didnt find any, the broker gave some 2677 sqft flat options which is getting totally out of my budget (which was 2 Cr, max can extend to 2.25 cr) The latest rates for Park Place are being quoted at 9000-9200 sqft. I like Park Place for its location and that it does seem that possession will happen in 12-18 months (though the date given to me is end of year but dont believe them) but now the rates have gone beyond me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    Thats right, I was also interested in a 1975 sqft flat but didnt find any, the broker gave some 2677 sqft flat options which is getting totally out of my budget (which was 2 Cr, max can extend to 2.25 cr) The latest rates for Park Place are being quoted at 9000-9200 sqft. I like Park Place for its location and that it does seem that possession will happen in 12-18 months (though the date given to me is end of year but dont believe them) but now the rates have gone beyond me.

Do you know why this sudden jump?
    CommentQuote