Suggestions: Flat fo 3 Cr in NCR, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2012
49 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Suggestions: Flat fo 3 Cr in NCR, Gurgaon

Thanks prdhody...

I had a look at Dlf as well as Central Park's website and I must say both are impressive with almost similar offerings. I asked my brother, who lives in Delhi, to go and have a look at the sample flats and he also have a similar perception.

Comment

I came to the forum after a few days, was a bit busy with the work routine, and quiet some activity is going on regarding the biased views and other similar concerns. But I one thread among made me think twice about my decision of purchasing an apartment in India.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...layers?t=18132

Are the big players really suffering so much? And if they are, then how is it possible that they are continuing the work on there sites?

Comment

Originally posted by alkhan View Post
        I came to the forum after a few days, was a bit busy with the work routine, and quiet some activity is going on regarding the biased views and other similar concerns. But I one thread among made me think twice about my decision of purchasing an apartment in India.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...layers?t=18132

Are the big players really suffering so much? And if they are, then how is it possible that they are continuing the work on there sites?
        Is it possible to run and grow any business without debt? It is next to impossible.

Most of the loan they have is to purchase land. Land have become a trading commodity in india and price is increasing day by day.

Most of the buyers now go for CLP which I feel is good for both buyer and builder. For investor risk is less in CLP plan and builder also keep on getting regulay money for the constrution.

Comment

Well Said Psambher. I totally agree. It is difficult to run business without debt, as long as it is in mangeable proportions (Check D/E and Intrest coverage ratios of the developers)

Debt is bad when you invest it in an asset which is depreciating like cars

BuT i do not feel any issue with taking debt for buying Appreciating assets. Land is an appreciating asset. The worst case is to sell the asset and pay the debt....

Debt becomes ugly when the asset land in this case starts deprecating, which is very difficult in India....it keeps on appreciating day after day....

Originally posted by psambher View Post
          Is it possible to run and grow any business without debt? It is next to impossible.

Most of the loan they have is to purchase land. Land have become a trading commodity in india and price is increasing day by day.

Most of the buyers now go for CLP which I feel is good for both buyer and builder. For investor risk is less in CLP plan and builder also keep on getting regulay money for the constrution.

Comment

See the debt of all the companies as long as the D/E of a company is below the market average and market benchmark, it shud be ok

Only issue comes when one take asset and invest in land which depreciate significanlty.....this has never happned in India

One caveat oif correction comes by 20-30% then this debt becomes a big curse
            as then loan remain and the book value and the underlying asset is trading at 70-80%, which limited the ability of the developer to sell the asset and pay off the loan
            Attached Files

Comment

One shud not look at the absolute value of debt. obvioulsy a bigger company will have higher assets and higher debt on their books..

Key is to Look at D/E ratio - lower the better
              and Interest coverage ratio - higher the better

Comment

You may consern M3M Golf Estate at Sector-65, Gurgaon

Comment

Originally posted by nxme81
                  Dear Sir/Madam we have 4000 Sqft flat 5BHK with attached bathroom+Sq+2 covered car parking's,walking distance to metro station.Near to Airport 0nly 15 mins drive from the flat.Hope to receive positive reply.

Regards
                  Rajeev Sareen.
                  Hi Rajeev,

Thank you for the offer, can you please PM me the exact address for this society so that I can ask my brother to go and have a look and if he says then maybe we can talk in detail about your flat.
                  But this already sounds great to me

Thanks.

Comment

school inside and strong security ---- impossible

How can there be strong security inside a society which has a school inside ?

Comment

Originally posted by rakma66 View Post
                      How can there be strong security inside a society which has a school inside ?
                      Err...Sir, with due respect I don't get your point.. How does having a school will be a breach in security ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X