Suggestions: Flat fo 3 Cr in NCR, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2012
49 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Suggestions: Flat fo 3 Cr in NCR, Gurgaon

Hi fellow members,

I am planning a visit to India for some family celebration and taking advantage of this opportunity I am planning to go for a couple of days of apartment browsing. Hopefully it goes well and I could decide upon a new home for my family (fingers crossed).

I plan to visit DLF Alameda, Bestech Park View and Central Park. If any one of you kind member has some other suggestion, then I very much welcome you to share it with me.

Really looking forward to this visit. Nothing better than to see the whole family in happy times .

Comment

Originally posted by alkhan View Post
      Hi fellow members,

I am planning a visit to India for some family celebration and taking advantage of this opportunity I am planning to go for a couple of days of apartment browsing. Hopefully it goes well and I could decide upon a new home for my family (fingers crossed).

I plan to visit DLF Alameda, Bestech Park View and Central Park. If any one of you kind member has some other suggestion, then I very much welcome you to share it with me.

Really looking forward to this visit. Nothing better than to see the whole family in happy times .
      I recently did a lot of research around the Gurgaon area by personally visiting a lot of sites though my budget was 1-2 cr. How many bedroom apartment are you looking at? You may also consider Vasant Kunj which is in Delhi and a very green area. The Golf course road apartments are expensive because of their locations. However, they are very compact in sizes esp the DLF ones. Is your requirement of immediate shifting or you can afford to wait for 2-3 years coz then you can also consider a lot of under construction luxury projects that are coming up on GCX - Ireo Victory Valley, Pioneer,Tata Primanti, M3M. Else Central Park is a good option in this budget

Comment

Hi fellow members,

Hi alkhan,

I thought I will wish you good luck for the apartment hunting and give you my piece of advice - I would recommend Central Park 2 (since I own a flat there), it has good location and descent quality. And it suits you other needs - tight security, furnished kitchen plus woodwork.

But sure you should visit the other ones as well and make a wise decision.

So, good luck

Cheers.

Comment

Hi fellows,

I am back to U.K. and quite eager to share my experience in India. Well, the family reunion part was good, but I was also pleased with the house hunting.
          I was pleasantly surprised to see how much the whole of NCR area has developed.

So I visited the shortlisted sites and a few more. And I have almost decided on Central Park 2. But I am not hurrying my decision, rather I am thinking of keeping myself updated about the activities at Central Park and the second preference for a few more months (maybe 6 or more) and then take a final decision.

Well, its too 2 in the morning here and I just wanted to share this with you all. will keep updating.

Cheers.

Comment

Hi fellows,

I am back to U.K. and quite eager to share my experience in India. Well, the family reunion part was good, but I was also pleased with the house hunting.
            I was pleasantly surprised to see how much the whole of NCR area has developed.

So I visited the shortlisted sites and a few more. And I have almost decided on Central Park 2. But I am not hurrying my decision, rather I am thinking of keeping myself updated about the activities at Central Park and the second preference for a few more months (maybe 6 or more) and then take a final decision.

Well, its too 2 in the morning here and I just wanted to share this with you all. will keep updating.

Cheers.
            Hi Mr.Khan

Glad to hear that you had god time in India. Well, on the apartment hunting front, I guess Central Park is a good option and these guys are trying hard to resolve the previous issues as well.
            And I have been keeping a watch on Central Park's progress for a while now and it seems to be doing fine. But yeah, it is wise to wait until you are completely satisfied by the project.

Regards,
            R.Singh

Comment

Hi,

I hope ur decision is not based on the sample flat of Central Park 2. CP2 has lots of issues and a there are a lot of complaints are against that builder/project. Check out the Central Park 2 thread.

I would advise you to stay away from that project.

I would rather recd. one of Ireo's project, especially Grand Arch. There is absolutely no comparison between CP2 and Grand Arch.

Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X