Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is It Worth Investing in Residential Plots in Bawal?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Is It Worth Investing in Residential Plots in Bawal?

Last updated: July 29 2013
24 | Posts
6676 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is It Worth Investing in Residential Plots in Bawal?

Hi,

I have recently heard a lot about residential sector in Bawal. This is an industrial area developed by HSIIDC. In fact, if you search on the internet there is lot of industrial investment which is committed in Bawal.

It is also part of Industrial corridor.

Along with Industrial sector, there is a residential sector that HSIIDC has developed in Bawal.

On paper this area looks very promising . In fact this could be next Manesar.

Any comments from the group on Bawal as an investment destination for plots?

Thank You!

Re : Is It Worth Investing in Residential Plots in Bawal?

So many views of the thread.

Senior members - any comments?

Comment

Originally posted by nc_gupta View Post
      Hi,

I have recently heard a lot about residential sector in Bawal. This is an industrial area developed by HSIIDC. In fact, if you search on the internet there is lot of industrial investment which is committed in Bawal.

It is also part of Industrial corridor.

Along with Industrial sector, there is a residential sector that HSIIDC has developed in Bawal.

On paper this area looks very promising . In fact this could be next Manesar.

Any comments from the group on Bawal as an investment destination for plots?

Thank You!
      Sure, it is looking promising on paper.
      Next manesar -> could be but ONLY after 10 years.
      You MAY end up having zero return in short term and VERY handsome returns in long term if things go in right way.

Go for bawal, if you have SURPLUS money you can afford to park for LONG.
      Surely it is RISKY, if you are looking to book profit in short time.

Comment

Seems to me an excellent investment opportunity. Visited the place, saw a lot of construction activities on the residential plots. With nearby industries people have slowly started to occupy these plots.A 150 sq meter plot with built in 2 bedrooms is commanding a rent of 7-8k pm.

Comment

bawal city will be a great city when dmic corridor will ready and i also heard raheja has land in bawal
          NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Originally posted by sherrysays View Post
            Seems to me an excellent investment opportunity. Visited the place, saw a lot of construction activities on the residential plots. With nearby industries people have slowly started to occupy these plots.A 150 sq meter plot with built in 2 bedrooms is commanding a rent of 7-8k pm.
            What are current prices range in bawal.....
            Any major builders/projects?

Comment

Sector 2 residential plots, 250 sq yard for 38 to 44 lacs depending on the location.

Construction is going on at good speed in Sector 2.

I have heard that some builders have bought land in this area, but nothing concrete as of now.

Comment

vipul and raheja have land

Comment

A few group housing societies are under construction in Bawal. A couple that I know of 1) Bawal Residency & 2) Eden Park. The rates are around 2200-2500 per sq ft. I think it makes sense to enter at this price point as limited scope for depreciation. I agree, it will be a long term bet (>5 yrs).
                  Comments ????

Comment

Originally posted by amzindian View Post
                    A few group housing societies are under construction in Bawal. A couple that I know of 1) Bawal Residency & 2) Eden Park. The rates are around 2200-2500 per sq ft. I think it makes sense to enter at this price point as limited scope for depreciation. I agree, it will be a long term bet (>5 yrs).
                    Comments ????
                    true the city has great future for long term
                    also get to know vipul and asian devloper is launching project in bawal

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X