Hi,

I have recently heard a lot about residential sector in Bawal. This is an industrial area developed by HSIIDC. In fact, if you search on the internet there is lot of industrial investment which is committed in Bawal.

It is also part of Industrial corridor.

Along with Industrial sector, there is a residential sector that HSIIDC has developed in Bawal.

On paper this area looks very promising . In fact this could be next Manesar.

Any comments from the group on Bawal as an investment destination for plots?

Thank You!
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • So many views of the thread.

Senior members - any comments?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    Hi,

I have recently heard a lot about residential sector in Bawal. This is an industrial area developed by HSIIDC. In fact, if you search on the internet there is lot of industrial investment which is committed in Bawal.

It is also part of Industrial corridor.

Along with Industrial sector, there is a residential sector that HSIIDC has developed in Bawal.

On paper this area looks very promising . In fact this could be next Manesar.

Any comments from the group on Bawal as an investment destination for plots?

Thank You!

Sure, it is looking promising on paper.
    Next manesar -> could be but ONLY after 10 years.
    You MAY end up having zero return in short term and VERY handsome returns in long term if things go in right way.

Go for bawal, if you have SURPLUS money you can afford to park for LONG.
    Surely it is RISKY, if you are looking to book profit in short time.
    CommentQuote
  • Seems to me an excellent investment opportunity. Visited the place, saw a lot of construction activities on the residential plots. With nearby industries people have slowly started to occupy these plots.A 150 sq meter plot with built in 2 bedrooms is commanding a rent of 7-8k pm.
    CommentQuote
  • bawal city will be a great city when dmic corridor will ready and i also heard raheja has land in bawal
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sherrysays
    Seems to me an excellent investment opportunity. Visited the place, saw a lot of construction activities on the residential plots. With nearby industries people have slowly started to occupy these plots.A 150 sq meter plot with built in 2 bedrooms is commanding a rent of 7-8k pm.

What are current prices range in bawal.....
    Any major builders/projects?
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 2 residential plots, 250 sq yard for 38 to 44 lacs depending on the location.

Construction is going on at good speed in Sector 2.

I have heard that some builders have bought land in this area, but nothing concrete as of now.
    CommentQuote
  • vipul and raheja have land
    CommentQuote
  • A few group housing societies are under construction in Bawal. A couple that I know of 1) Bawal Residency & 2) Eden Park. The rates are around 2200-2500 per sq ft. I think it makes sense to enter at this price point as limited scope for depreciation. I agree, it will be a long term bet (>5 yrs).
    Comments ????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amzindian
    A few group housing societies are under construction in Bawal. A couple that I know of 1) Bawal Residency & 2) Eden Park. The rates are around 2200-2500 per sq ft. I think it makes sense to enter at this price point as limited scope for depreciation. I agree, it will be a long term bet (>5 yrs).
    Comments ????

true the city has great future for long term
    also get to know vipul and asian devloper is launching project in bawal
    CommentQuote
  • Which project Raheja launching in this area?
    CommentQuote
  • A barometer for checking whether Land in an undeveloped area is hyped or not is to check the rates of adjoining agricultural area.

The difference should not be more than 3-4 times.

Now 20000/sq yard means that its around 10 crore an acre.
    Does the cost of agriculture land in bawal 2-3 crore an acre?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit4india
    Which project Raheja launching in this area?

raheja aadreya it is upcoming

source _ raheja builder website
    CommentQuote
  • Yes! I got it from Raheja website
    Plot Gurgaon | Raheja Apartments in Gurgaon | Projects - Residential - Upcoming Projects - Raheja Aadreya
    What are pricing they are asking for this pre launch in Bawal on NH8

Actually I have already purchased one apt in Raheja OMA and looking for RESALE now.
    CommentQuote
    Yes! I got it from Raheja website
    Plot Gurgaon | Raheja Apartments in Gurgaon | Projects - Residential - Upcoming Projects - Raheja Aadreya

Actually I have already purchased one apt in Raheja OMA and looking for RESALE now.

till now they have not started booking as per them they have no information when it will come
    but there are some existing project in that rates are 2200 to 2500
    CommentQuote
    Yes! I got it from Raheja website

Raheja OMA is in Daruhera. What is the current price of the project.
    I am more interested in the upcomming Raheja Aadreya, Bawal.
    CommentQuote