11 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : HC orders status quo in Sai Kunj

Court Case Scenario Dway

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
    thats i meant to say as well

15 km banne mein first phase would not take more than 18 mths max.......

then for the rest 3 kms time will be another 2 yrs , then also.....

only a handful of projects wil suffer i.e raheja advanced stage of construction projects.....

IB centrum park.......

37d will be spared because of alternative route to NH8

Regarding the other projects , I dont c them getting built in 4 yrs anyway...
    Hi
    Greetings

I think naming any names would be detrimental to investors interest in particular properties but generally speaking you are absolutely right. 15 Kms in 18 months or even sooner (check good progress on wikimaps on important websites sheets, https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...Kjfg6cD#gid=18)
    Every thing is going fine till TEK CHAND NAGAR.. interuption in RAJENDER PARK. Then again a large area which is being developed between Chander Vihar and Mehrauli Najafgarh Road. I am sure some way out would always be there as survey report and appraisals are done before tendering. Just keep your fingers crossed.

Projects in the 10X bracket might get affected if things go for worse.

37x/8x would still develop and get inhabitated (subject to builders mercy). 37x in particular sure due to existing inhabitation very very close by and therefore would appreciate more..

I am pretty sure even the court case will see some solution and should wait for the govt reply to be given before 20th.

Well this is not the end of the struggle.. Delhi side of DDA and oversupply will be other concerns....

Cheers..

Comment

Re : HC orders status quo in Sai Kunj

Sai kunj plots

We met few property dealers to buy plot, they showed few options in Sai Kunj, how is that area, is there any litigation or issue in that area?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X