Collapse

SPR Vs NH 8, Gurgaon

Last updated: November 17 2013
76 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : SPR Vs NH 8, Gurgaon

Sectors like 69070 are within 1 km of main GCX road.

NH 8 sectors are almost 10 km away from Main gurgaon..

NH 8 projects like sector 77-82 were really good at 3000-3500 but at 4000 do not make sense..

similarly SPR projects over 5000 are expensive and are not as attractive as they were at 4000

Comment

amit Bhai, once the widening of NH is completed, time difference to reach SPR & say Sector 77/78, will not be more than 10 minutes .

......& LOL, if u give me a car of my choice, maybe, i can make it less than 5 minutes .
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Amit001 ,
        Hope I have not offended you.. I am going to visit that area soon but if you look at google map and have directions say iffco chowk you would know what i am saying ..

since spr road is not ready I tried putting location of vista so google is not giving right timeframe for that and for NH8 also it is taking from uniworld resorts road , I think maps are not updated properly..

On NH8 you have higher speed limit then sohna road..

Dn't get personal..

And there is nothing being expert I would be happy to confer you as expert .. I am trying to have understanding and put this discussion to new perspective as I have followed lot of comments for the so called SPR has more locational advantage...

so the whole objective is to put in pros and cons ... I would appreciate if you can contribute in objectively...

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
        Just dont be an arm chair expert dear. Come and see the locations yourself and not on map. You will be in a much better position to comment.

I am really surprised by your comment that time difference is only 5 minutes. It seems that you have not check the locations physically at all.
        Last edited June 26 2011, 03:58 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

Screenshots of directions from iffco chowk to sector 70 a

Directions and time frame of commute SPR-
          Shortest time :- 18 minutes

(Since SPR road is not ready google map is showing direction till sector 70 a road just behind vista location)
          Attached Files
          Last edited June 26 2011, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Screenshots of directions from iffco chowk to NH8

iffco chowk to NH8 prjects -

shortest time :- 18 minutes

(Note- if google takes from NH8 only time will reduce further as if you see in map it is taking you from uniworld resorts road..)
            Attached Files
            Last edited June 26 2011, 07:14 PM.

Comment

I am not talking abt the sectors at the NH side of SPR..i am talking bat the sectors like 69,70 which are right on Sohna Road

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
              amit Bhai, once the widening of NH is completed, time difference to reach SPR & say Sector 77/78, will not be more than 10 minutes .

......& LOL, if u give me a car of my choice, maybe, i can make it less than 5 minutes .

Comment

Dear Manu,

All i am saying is that reality is very different on maps and ground level....also I am only talking abt sectors 69,70 which are stone throw distance from Sohna/GCX....

I am nt getting personal, you are perceiving it that way.....

I would suggest you to go and see sectors 69 and 70 and 80 + sectors you wil reakise the difference....

Sector 80 + is almost manesar

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
                Amit001 ,
                Hope I have not offended you.. I am going to visit that area soon but if you look at google map and have directions say iffco chowk you would know what i am saying ..

since spr road is not ready I tried putting location of vista so google is not giving right timeframe for that and for NH8 also it is taking from uniworld resorts road , I think maps are not updated properly..

On NH8 you have higher speed limit then sohna road..

Dn't get personal..

And there is nothing being expert I would be happy to confer you as expert .. I am trying to have understanding and put this discussion to new perspective as I have followed lot of comments for the so called SPR has more locational advantage...

so the whole objective is to put in pros and cons ... I would appreciate if you can contribute in objectively...

Comment

No issues dude.. but google map is always accurate...

Dear Manu,

All i am saying is that reality is very different on maps and ground level....also I am only talking abt sectors 69,70 which are stone throw distance from Sohna/GCX....

I am nt getting personal, you are perceiving it that way.....

I would suggest you to go and see sectors 69 and 70 and 80 + sectors you wil reakise the difference....

Sector 80 + is almost manesar

Comment

Amit Bhai, i am also talking about the time differential in approaching Sector 69/70 & Sector 77/78, say from IFFCO Chowk .

Once, NH8 gets widened & all bottle necks get removed/streamlined, the difference would be in the range of 10 minutes .

I am not talking abt the sectors at the NH side of SPR..i am talking bat the sectors like 69,70 which are right on Sohna Road
                    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Talking objectively - sectors like 69,70 will have access top the ready infrastructure of schools, hospitals, offices, retail malls, developed residential sectors...

NH 8 sectors will take time before it has all the abobe infra up and running

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X