Hey Friends,

I have seen lot of posts regarding Locational Advantage of SPR over NH8 but while studying the NH8 projects and SPR the more I look into it I am finding to the contrary :-

- NH8 prjects have locational advantage as one have to drive through NH8 instead facing jams like in sohna road or other divergence.Although it will 5 minutes more drive but One may reach early to NH8 80+ sectors because of less traffic/better infrastructure in comparison to sohna road /other divergence.
- 80+ sectors will have more locational advantage being near to Dwarka through Dway , near to Manesar which have lot industry , Very close to future Reliance SEZ (If it becomes operational will change the location dynamics) and many IT parks on NH8 or near by roads.

WHEREAS

- If one has to go to SPR he/she has to zip through sohna road/other divergence which I found to be hugely crowded when last in january I visited that area.
-Advantage in SPR is that it is close to Sohna road as many properties are almost ready and livable but still lot has to be done in terms of infrastructure same like NH8 and frankly many projects are in same stage as projects at NH8 .

Guys need to know your views . As per my understanding NH8 will be much better location if we take time frame of 5 years..
Read more
76 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear Manu,

All i am saying is that reality is very different on maps and ground level....also I am only talking abt sectors 69,70 which are stone throw distance from Sohna/GCX....

I am nt getting personal, you are perceiving it that way.....

I would suggest you to go and see sectors 69 and 70 and 80 + sectors you wil reakise the difference....

Sector 80 + is almost manesar

Originally Posted by manu813
    Amit001 ,
    Hope I have not offended you.. I am going to visit that area soon but if you look at google map and have directions say iffco chowk you would know what i am saying ..

since spr road is not ready I tried putting location of vista so google is not giving right timeframe for that and for NH8 also it is taking from uniworld resorts road , I think maps are not updated properly..

On NH8 you have higher speed limit then sohna road..

Dn't get personal..

And there is nothing being expert I would be happy to confer you as expert .. I am trying to have understanding and put this discussion to new perspective as I have followed lot of comments for the so called SPR has more locational advantage...

so the whole objective is to put in pros and cons ... I would appreciate if you can contribute in objectively...
    CommentQuote
  • No issues dude.. but google map is always accurate...

Originally Posted by amit001
    Dear Manu,

All i am saying is that reality is very different on maps and ground level....also I am only talking abt sectors 69,70 which are stone throw distance from Sohna/GCX....

I am nt getting personal, you are perceiving it that way.....

I would suggest you to go and see sectors 69 and 70 and 80 + sectors you wil reakise the difference....

Sector 80 + is almost manesar
    CommentQuote
  • Amit Bhai, i am also talking about the time differential in approaching Sector 69/70 & Sector 77/78, say from IFFCO Chowk .

Once, NH8 gets widened & all bottle necks get removed/streamlined, the difference would be in the range of 10 minutes .

I am not talking abt the sectors at the NH side of SPR..i am talking bat the sectors like 69,70 which are right on Sohna Road
    CommentQuote
  • Talking objectively - sectors like 69,70 will have access top the ready infrastructure of schools, hospitals, offices, retail malls, developed residential sectors...

NH 8 sectors will take time before it has all the abobe infra up and running
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj Bhai,
    not even 10 minutes chk google map I attached in my posts..It will be almost same...

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Amit Bhai, i am also talking about the time differential in approaching Sector 69/70 & Sector 77/78, say from IFFCO Chowk .

Once, NH8 gets widened & all bottle necks get removed/streamlined, the difference would be in the range of 10 minutes .
    CommentQuote
  • My Applogies manu - if my words sounded little strong to you.:bab (55)::bab (55):

No issues dude.. but google map is always accurate...
    CommentQuote
  • I believe more in developed sectors/ new sectors near development... you believe in NH8 projects....we are different people with different perspectives..thats why we bought in different areas.
    CommentQuote
  • Totally agree on this but if we talk with 5 years timeframe these differences will fade...and that is the reason SPR projects are being sold at more price as of now...

Talking objectively - sectors like 69,70 will have access top the ready infrastructure of schools, hospitals, offices, retail malls, developed residential sectors...

NH 8 sectors will take time before it has all the abobe infra up and running
    CommentQuote
  • manu Bhai, NH8 ko widen ho jaane do, then we will do a test drive & time it, to settle the issue .

Just joking, u could be right . Whether, it is 5 minutes or less or maybe, 10 minutes, the difference is insignificant & can be ignored .

Manoj Bhai,
    not even 10 minutes chk google map I attached in my posts..It will be almost same...
    CommentQuote
  • I believe in both stories :) as I am invested in GC ex and now NH8 also but I am more convinced on better ROI on NH8 for my investment ...appreciate your taking time for putting in your thoughts...

I believe more in developed sectors/ new sectors near development... you believe in NH8 projects....we are different people with different perspectives..thats why we bought in different areas.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Buddy

I believe in both stories :) as I am invested in GC ex and now NH8 also but I am more convinced on better ROI on NH8 for my investment ...appreciate your taking time for putting in your thoughts...
    CommentQuote
  • ...........& by the time, most NH properties r ready for delivery ( say about 4 years, from now ), the difference in infra should/could also get real marginal .

Totally agree on this but if we talk with 5 years timeframe these differences will fade...and that is the reason SPR projects are being sold at more price as of now...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Totally agree on this but if we talk with 5 years timeframe these differences will fade...and that is the reason SPR projects are being sold at more price as of now...

Manu ji,

Don't just go by google map. I would advice to go and see things yourself before making any perception. 5+ investment horizon will definitely give better ROI on NH8 provided the entry price is good. Move of toll will be a major step for Nh8 appreciation. It may happen in 5 yrs or may take 15 yrs, no clear message as of now.

Can you share, what projects on Nh8 are you invested in, or planning to invest and at what price?
    CommentQuote
  • Vinay Bhai,
    I am going to visit that area soon but google map directions give very good insight of area and distance in general. I have invested in Vatika Next project 1.18cr in Bellevue Residence villa.

Yeah toll moving will be instant booster for the price if and when it happens..

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Manu ji,

Don't just go by google map. I would advice to go and see things yourself before making any perception. 5+ investment horizon will definitely give better ROI on NH8 provided the entry price is good. Move of toll will be a major step for Nh8 appreciation. It may happen in 5 yrs or may take 15 yrs, no clear message as of now.

Can you share, what projects on Nh8 are you invested in, or planning to invest and at what price?
    CommentQuote
  • with due respect to everyone ... i dont think nh-8 projects would become same as SPR projects ... down the line ......

Practically travelling time is way way way higher to reach projects after toll than spr projects ......

And sohna road pe koi itna rush nahi lagta jitna nh-8 pe lagta hai !!!!!!

Practically go on any day any time to both these places .. u ll know the difference !!!
    CommentQuote