Hey Friends,

I have seen lot of posts regarding Locational Advantage of SPR over NH8 but while studying the NH8 projects and SPR the more I look into it I am finding to the contrary :-

- NH8 prjects have locational advantage as one have to drive through NH8 instead facing jams like in sohna road or other divergence.Although it will 5 minutes more drive but One may reach early to NH8 80+ sectors because of less traffic/better infrastructure in comparison to sohna road /other divergence.
- 80+ sectors will have more locational advantage being near to Dwarka through Dway , near to Manesar which have lot industry , Very close to future Reliance SEZ (If it becomes operational will change the location dynamics) and many IT parks on NH8 or near by roads.

WHEREAS

- If one has to go to SPR he/she has to zip through sohna road/other divergence which I found to be hugely crowded when last in january I visited that area.
-Advantage in SPR is that it is close to Sohna road as many properties are almost ready and livable but still lot has to be done in terms of infrastructure same like NH8 and frankly many projects are in same stage as projects at NH8 .

Guys need to know your views . As per my understanding NH8 will be much better location if we take time frame of 5 years..
Read more
76 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Three big factories are coming up in Bhiwadi within next few months. Honda is already up and running and currently employs close to 3000 people, which will increase to 5500-6000 by next near. St Gobain has decided to increase the capacity of their plant by 3 times and auto clutch have also invested big money for plant expansion. Getting offers from Honda in Bhiwadi is no surprise.

Originally Posted by Nitinb2010
    Couple of days back I was talking to somebody from the real estate industry & he told me that New Gurgaon will be a good investment in coming future for a rental value

Even one of may friend who has property in Bhiwadi is getting offer for rental from Honda

It all depends largely on your objective
    CommentQuote
  • New toll lanes to end gridlock at Gurgaon toll plaza

Article Window
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Manoj for sharing the news..They need to fix this otherwise it will defeat the purpose as rightly said in news..

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Article Window
    CommentQuote
  • Nh8 Location advantage

Good article.. It almost sums up all points what we all were discussing about location advantage to NH8 properties...

Article Window
    CommentQuote
  • awesome thread lots of insights.
    CommentQuote
  • comparison with locational advantages / disadvantages of NPR / RP skyz

very crucial thread.but locations advantages , disadvantages / comparison with upcomong propeties on NPR like say ramprashta skyz could also be discussed.

i understand that sector 83 , sector 77 and nearby sectors are in a commanding strategic position due to acess to NPR , NH8 and SPR as sector 83 is the intersection point of all these.
    CommentQuote
  • Copying GgnKaAadmi post from spire thread..

Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Manubhai, whenever you compare two projects it is all about ROI. Now, if memory serves me right Vatika's initial apartments were launched in 2005 at 2100-2200 level. If you take a look at their current prices, they are somewhere around 3200-3500 (correct me if I am wrong). Spire was launched about an year and a half or lets say 2 years back at around 2200-2400 and realistically is at 3100 level currently. So far, ROI of Spire > ROI of Vatika.
    See, if you go by a standard rule that "areas around highways develop better and appreciate more" then do you think Delhi bypass properties near GT road will have higher price than South Delhi? Premium locations come at premium prices . Also, lets be realistic and even project forward another 4 years. Do you think hospitals like Artemis and schools like Amity International, Scottish High etc. will develop in Vatika by then? From SPR locations including Spire these areas are no more than 10-15 min. drive in peak hour traffic. If you look at 82,83,84 till the SEZ comes to the area there is hardly any other positive to push its prices further. It is nearer to Manesar than central Gurgaon (core of Ggn). If you look at GCX, structures are ready for majority of commercial projects and will be complete within 2-3 years time frame. Same can't be said about anything near Vatika. I am not sure why investor would want to miss out on Spire at this level and invest in an NH8 property 3200-3500. But hey, who am I to guide them. Their money and their choice
    CommentQuote
  • If you have equally planned development on GT roads it will definitely by pass other location prices. NH8 projects are planned development and once are ready for possession they will have USP of NH8 .So example of development neat GT Road of delhi is unfair example I think. If you have planned development on both cases highway properties have edge..

I don't think all hospitals will be available in 4 years but for long term investors this differences will start reducing as new development starts happening . ROI is all about entry price. If one enters inflated prices be it be so called premium area it can not give you same ROI. Saying that Spire is good entry price and I don't dispute that all..

Other trigger for NH8 which you forgot is shifting of Toll, broadening of NH8,flyover and not the least D'way whenever it happens other then SEZ...

What you say GGNkAadmi??

Originally Posted by manu813
    Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Manubhai, whenever you compare two projects it is all about ROI. Now, if memory serves me right Vatika's initial apartments were launched in 2005 at 2100-2200 level. If you take a look at their current prices, they are somewhere around 3200-3500 (correct me if I am wrong). Spire was launched about an year and a half or lets say 2 years back at around 2200-2400 and realistically is at 3100 level currently. So far, ROI of Spire > ROI of Vatika.
    See, if you go by a standard rule that "areas around highways develop better and appreciate more" then do you think Delhi bypass properties near GT road will have higher price than South Delhi? Premium locations come at premium prices . Also, lets be realistic and even project forward another 4 years. Do you think hospitals like Artemis and schools like Amity International, Scottish High etc. will develop in Vatika by then? From SPR locations including Spire these areas are no more than 10-15 min. drive in peak hour traffic. If you look at 82,83,84 till the SEZ comes to the area there is hardly any other positive to push its prices further. It is nearer to Manesar than central Gurgaon (core of Ggn). If you look at GCX, structures are ready for majority of commercial projects and will be complete within 2-3 years time frame. Same can't be said about anything near Vatika. I am not sure why investor would want to miss out on Spire at this level and invest in an NH8 property 3200-3500. But hey, who am I to guide them. Their money and their choice
    CommentQuote
  • Tax soon on Gurgaon expressway even if you are not a user

Tax soon on Gurgaon expressway even if you are not a user - Times Of India

Dipak Kumar Dash /, TNN Feb 7, 2011, 12.54am IST
    NEW DELHI: The Haryana government is apparently pressing for a proposal to tax commuters who don't even take the Delhi-Gurgaon expressway. The state PWD recently submitted a proposal to the road transport and highways ministry for extension of NH-236 from MG Road to NH-8. The department has proposed the joining of this new four-lane highway with NH-8 just ahead of Kherki Dhaula toll plaza.

Kherki Dhaula toll plaza forms part of the Delhi-Gurgaon expressway and every vehicle passing though the plaza pays toll. "Since this extension of the new NH-236 is not a tolled stretch and has been planned as a jam buster to the Delhi-Gurgaon expressway, which is already crowded, we have asked the Haryana government to rework the alignment," said a senior highways ministry official.

He added that they have specifically communicated to the state government to shift the joining point of NH-326 and NH-8 beyond the toll plaza.

"There is no logic in taxing people who are joining the highway just 500 metres ahead of the toll plaza. We have also suggested that the alignment of this stretch should be such that the highway does not become a city road in the next few years," the ministry official said.

Though this 18-20 km highway will be developed as a four-lane road, ministry officials said that they would have the provision of widening it to six-eight lanes in the future to meet traffic demand.

According to the present proposal of the state PWD, the NH could cover several residential sectors which are coming up as per the provisions of the Master Plan. A senior PWD official confirmed that they have received the communication from Centre. He did not disclose whether they are making changes in the alignment.

The highway begins from Andhedia Mor on MG Road. At present, NH-36 is only eight km. It will be extended from Delhi border via Gawalpahari and Ghata village before it joins Sohna Road. Then it will be extended to Kherki Daula on NH-8.

The new alignment was proposed after the earlier plan to extend NH-236 from Delhi border to NH-8 via the Mall Mile was found unviable as there is no scope of further expansion of MG road.
    CommentQuote
  • Somebody has posted another news in the same forum in which haryan govt is opposing this. We have to see what comes now..

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/203-retail-real-estate-mutual-survivor?p=116513#post116513
    CommentQuote
  • Pics of sector 80X internal roads work progress by Forum member Tom :-

4shared - View all images at VIN SITE folder

Enjoy!!
    CommentQuote
  • consiering the price avantage of 50% and better location ..I will surely vote for location and economics and thats the reason I put my good money in Vatika sector 82 plots
    CommentQuote
  • rahul.ji,

when has vatika mentioned/promised delivery of your plot in 82?.
    how is the payment plan?
    Is BBA already done with vatika?

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    consiering the price avantage of 50% and better location ..I will surely vote for location and economics and thats the reason I put my good money in Vatika sector 82 plots
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    rahul.ji,

when has vatika mentioned/promised delivery of your plot in 82?.
    how is the payment plan?
    Is BBA already done with vatika?

2013 is the delivery. Bba will Be Done in Next Weeks... Only downpayment is Done
    .you can See the Details at their Website.
    CommentQuote
  • Will see heavy activities in 2013 end and 2014 in nh8 area as the infrastructure is coming up fasr... Roads , sewage drains , electricity, planting along roads, builders are "mota"- dlf, vatika, orris, akme, anatraj, 3c, raheja so so stay on
    CommentQuote