Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPR Vs NH 8, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

SPR Vs NH 8, Gurgaon

Last updated: November 17 2013
76 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #51

    #51

    Re : SPR Vs NH 8, Gurgaon

    Great discussion guys.. and wonderful arguments FOR and AGAINST .... Some days back I read a news that Govt was intending to tax properties on Highways more since they think those properties have privelege of Highways.. so something is there to be located on Highway .. not sure whether that suggestion was implemented or not though...

    Regarding traffic .. please keep in mind KMP expressway is also going to be done by that time which will offload lot of traffice from ggn portion of NH8..

    Comment

    • #52

      #52

      Re : SPR Vs NH 8, Gurgaon

      i feel only vatika city has the potential ofbeing inhabitated within a span of 5 yrs on nh-8 as it is a complete township , which will have its own in house amenities , whereas all the rest standalone apartment projects would not fair that well in the long run !!

      Practically speaking with the whole present situation , even if you talk about long run , one can see the gc ex and spr projects priced at 5k-6k touching 8-9 k in 5 yrs easily , but one cannot see nh-8 projects at 4k touching beyond 6 k even in 5 yrs . keeping in mind 8-9k figure is being very conservative and 6 k figure for nh-8 too ambitious!!

      The travel time is huge !!!
      Last edited June 28 2011, 12:23 AM.

      Comment

      • #53

        #53

        Re : SPR Vs NH 8, Gurgaon

        Good point Prakash.. Lets say user entered a property at 5000 in GCex and his property is 9,000 in 5 years so his ROI would be around 80 % and I am sure you agree with me that it is not easy to offload properties at this price..

        Whereas
        In case of NH8 lets say user enter at 3500 /- and his property is 6000/- in 5 years then his ROI would be around 70% and it would be much easier to offload the property...


        Although I firmly believe there will not be that much of price differential in properties of both locations once all the projects are ready and infrastructure keeps pace as promised.... (Practically travel time will be same for both locations if all bottlenecks are removed and it will be pleasure to drive on highway then sector roads. NHAI is more proactive in maintaining it's road vis a vis huda )

        Originally posted by prakash1 View Post
        i feel only vatika city has the potential ofbeing inhabitated within a span of 5 yrs on nh-8 as it is a complete township , which will have its own in house amenities , whereas all the rest standalone apartment projects would not fair that well in the long run !!

        Practically speaking with the whole present situation , even if you talk about long run , one can see the gc ex and spr projects priced at 5k-6k touching 8-9 k in 5 yrs easily , but one cannot see nh-8 projects at 4k touching beyond 6 k even in 5 yrs . keeping in mind 8-9k figure is being very conservative and 6 k figure for nh-8 too ambitious!!

        The travel time is huge !!!
        Last edited June 28 2011, 12:42 AM.

        Comment

        • #54

          #54

          Re : SPR Vs NH 8, Gurgaon

          Its just the matter of time Prakash, i had invested in Palm Gardens-83 a month back at 4000 psf. Last week my friend wanted to invest in the same project and only decent options he got was in new tower launched at 4500 psf. Post this they have 2 towers left which i heard from the official will be launched at even more higher price.

          If the trend continues i can see prices reaching 5000 psf in next 10-12 months pretty easily.

          Comment

          • #55

            #55

            Re : SPR Vs NH 8, Gurgaon

            New launch prices from builder and actual price in re-sale are two differnt things. You might not be able to sell yours at 4200 in re-sale just because builder also give lot of discounts to brokers/customers on their price.



            Originally posted by sunny9 View Post
            Its just the matter of time Prakash, i had invested in Palm Gardens-83 a month back at 4000 psf. Last week my friend wanted to invest in the same project and only decent options he got was in new tower launched at 4500 psf. Post this they have 2 towers left which i heard from the official will be launched at even more higher price.

            If the trend continues i can see prices reaching 5000 psf in next 10-12 months pretty easily.

            Comment

            • #56

              #56

              Re : SPR Vs NH 8, Gurgaon

              Rightly said but nevertheless builder price setting/revision do set the resale expectations/trends for sellers... Although it is totally different thing whether one is able to get buyer for his/her property....

              And resale market gets activated for a project once builder has sold off most of it's inventory/phase....

              Originally posted by djvjain View Post
              New launch prices from builder and actual price in re-sale are two differnt things. You might not be able to sell yours at 4200 in re-sale just because builder also give lot of discounts to brokers/customers on their price.

              Comment

              • #57

                #57

                Re : SPR Vs NH 8, Gurgaon

                That is true, but one of the most important criteria for good re-sale price is the healthy construction activity on the site. Nothing would increase if there is no construction. Builder usually launch second phase/round of units about 10-15% higher than the first one. It could be good if the response is good in the first one.


                Originally posted by manu813 View Post
                Rightly said but nevertheless builder price setting/revision do set the resale expectations/trends for sellers... Although it is totally different thing whether one is able to get buyer for his/her property....

                And resale market gets activated for a project once builder has sold off most of it's inventory/phase....

                Comment

                • #58

                  #58

                  Re : SPR Vs NH 8, Gurgaon

                  The discussion (and most others on the forum) reminds me of the book "The Argumentative Indian" by Amratya Sen

                  After reading the valued posts i figure 3 different lines of discussion...

                  1 Travel Time
                  2.ROI
                  3.Infra/faclities

                  Now my take is
                  Travel Time- ( repeating) SPR will have better/quicker connectivity from existing/developed gurgaon.. NH8 projects can have faster approach from Delhi.... eventually over time this differention will fade when all projects are up and running... ( how many ppl now think of distance when travlling from MG rd/dlf 2 to 56/GCX/sohna)

                  2. ROI- will vary from project to project.. my take both areas will offer ROI broadly( with a bias towards SPR) but the ease of exit might be more on NH8( again project specific)

                  3. SPR will be better than NH8 in terms of livibility over next 4-5 years... what happens later is hypothitical at present... will have to wait for actual ground development...

                  I have been staying in GGN for about 10 yrs and my views are based on what i have seen over these years

                  Comment

                  • #59

                    #59

                    Re : SPR Vs NH 8, Gurgaon

                    Hahahaaa.. I am not going to put in my thoughts/arguments any more.. dnt know what all other books you will quote.. lol..
                    Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
                    The discussion (and most others on the forum) reminds me of the book "The Argumentative Indian" by Amratya Sen

                    After reading the valued posts i figure 3 different lines of discussion...

                    1 Travel Time
                    2.ROI
                    3.Infra/faclities

                    Now my take is
                    Travel Time- ( repeating) SPR will have better/quicker connectivity from existing/developed gurgaon.. NH8 projects can have faster approach from Delhi.... eventually over time this differention will fade when all projects are up and running... ( how many ppl now think of distance when travlling from MG rd/dlf 2 to 56/GCX/sohna)

                    2. ROI- will vary from project to project.. my take both areas will offer ROI broadly( with a bias towards SPR) but the ease of exit might be more on NH8( again project specific)

                    3. SPR will be better than NH8 in terms of livibility over next 4-5 years... what happens later is hypothitical at present... will have to wait for actual ground development...

                    I have been staying in GGN for about 10 yrs and my views are based on what i have seen over these years

                    Comment

                    • #60

                      #60

                      Re : SPR Vs NH 8, Gurgaon

                      hey manu it is a positive comment... its a great book which shows how we indians fare better...just that the title is such!!!!!

                      and the discussions here have a lot of substance...( thats why we stick here)


                      Originally posted by manu813 View Post
                      Hahahaaa.. I am not going to put in my thoughts/arguments any more.. dnt know what all other books you will quote.. lol..

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X