Hey Friends,

I have seen lot of posts regarding Locational Advantage of SPR over NH8 but while studying the NH8 projects and SPR the more I look into it I am finding to the contrary :-

- NH8 prjects have locational advantage as one have to drive through NH8 instead facing jams like in sohna road or other divergence.Although it will 5 minutes more drive but One may reach early to NH8 80+ sectors because of less traffic/better infrastructure in comparison to sohna road /other divergence.
- 80+ sectors will have more locational advantage being near to Dwarka through Dway , near to Manesar which have lot industry , Very close to future Reliance SEZ (If it becomes operational will change the location dynamics) and many IT parks on NH8 or near by roads.

WHEREAS

- If one has to go to SPR he/she has to zip through sohna road/other divergence which I found to be hugely crowded when last in january I visited that area.
-Advantage in SPR is that it is close to Sohna road as many properties are almost ready and livable but still lot has to be done in terms of infrastructure same like NH8 and frankly many projects are in same stage as projects at NH8 .

Guys need to know your views . As per my understanding NH8 will be much better location if we take time frame of 5 years..
Read more
76 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found.