Sort by :
Filter by :
- It seems difficult to get a 2BHK in that range in those sectors.
u cn try some ready to move in flats in Jalvayu towers or rail vihar though.
thay might suit your budget and requirement.CommentQuote0Flag
- U may need to look at Old Gurgaon . The next alternative is to look at Sectors 91 + ( though, they would not be ready for delivery & will not be inhabitable, before 4-5 years ) . Another alternative could be Spire 68 on Sohna road ( though, study it's thread well, before investing there, the project is marred with lot of controversies, as of now ) .
Other options could be Manesar & beyond .CommentQuote0Flag
- I doubt if he can get anything in that range in jalvayu towers, but kendriya vihar could be one of the options.CommentQuote0Flag
- the smallest of apartments in JVT(jalvayu towers),760 sqft approx,are in 55-60 lacs bdget.
But since the size is too small and there is only 1 bathroom in the mentioned flat,u mite nt find the deal vry attractive.
Kendriya Vihar again is a very old society(I personally find JVT better in terms of management).
Builder floors of Ansals are of a very poor construction quality,in sec 56-57,but they have a bigger area,2 bathrums n r relatively cheaper.CommentQuote0Flag
- Try Surya Vihar Apartment near Kapashera border.
cost you around 50-52 Lac 2 BHK and newly constructed will cost you around 58 Lac.CommentQuote0Flag
- Himanshu can u pls provide a little more detail on Surya Vihar.its exact location.
builder,pricing n other features of the society....CommentQuote0Flag
- Society Name: SURYA VIHAR, SECTOR- 21, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122003CommentQuote0Flag
- Also google it as Surya Vihar Gurgaon you will get all detailsCommentQuote0Flag