Hey All,

I am looking for ready to move 2BHK apartment in Gurgaon near to my office (sec 55,56,57) with a budget of around 55 lacs.
Property dealers never give right suggestions as per experience. Can anyone suggest me properties in my budget?

Appreciate your help.
Thanks in advance!!

Vivek
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • It seems difficult to get a 2BHK in that range in those sectors.
    u cn try some ready to move in flats in Jalvayu towers or rail vihar though.
    thay might suit your budget and requirement.
    CommentQuote
  • U may need to look at Old Gurgaon . The next alternative is to look at Sectors 91 + ( though, they would not be ready for delivery & will not be inhabitable, before 4-5 years ) . Another alternative could be Spire 68 on Sohna road ( though, study it's thread well, before investing there, the project is marred with lot of controversies, as of now ) .

Other options could be Manesar & beyond .
    CommentQuote
  • I doubt if he can get anything in that range in jalvayu towers, but kendriya vihar could be one of the options.
    CommentQuote
  • the smallest of apartments in JVT(jalvayu towers),760 sqft approx,are in 55-60 lacs bdget.
    But since the size is too small and there is only 1 bathroom in the mentioned flat,u mite nt find the deal vry attractive.
    Kendriya Vihar again is a very old society(I personally find JVT better in terms of management).
    Builder floors of Ansals are of a very poor construction quality,in sec 56-57,but they have a bigger area,2 bathrums n r relatively cheaper.
    CommentQuote
  • Try Surya Vihar Apartment near Kapashera border.
    cost you around 50-52 Lac 2 BHK and newly constructed will cost you around 58 Lac.
    CommentQuote
  • Himanshu can u pls provide a little more detail on Surya Vihar.its exact location.
    builder,pricing n other features of the society....
    CommentQuote
  • Society Name: SURYA VIHAR, SECTOR- 21, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122003
    CommentQuote
  • Also google it as Surya Vihar Gurgaon you will get all details
    CommentQuote