Hi Everyone

I am new to IREF and naive in real estate world so need your help .
I am planning to buy a home in Delhi/NCR region .My first preference is Delhi as I am living here from past 5-6 years and really love the city and surroundings.But due to budget constrained and black/white factor I feel(rather sure ) that I will not be able to get my dream home here.
Knowing this fact now I am confused that where should I look for the property .

Key factors which I am really looking are -

Location should be good
    Place should have good infrastructure set up.
    Good return on investment if I want to sell this propery after 1-2 years so as to buy my dream home in Delhi .
    I really want to do this investment as property prices are really going up so I desperately want to get something in hand.

Seek urgent advice from senior members.Also does anybody have any idea about Sidhartha and SpireWorld in sector 103 Gurgaon .Which one is better.

Please help I am really confused.

Thanks in advance.I really want to do this investment as property prices are really going up so I desperately want to get something in hand.

Seek urgent advice from senior members.Also does anybody have any idea about Sidhartha and SpireWorld in sector 103 Gurgaon .Which one is better.

Thanks in advance.I really want to do this investment as property prices are really going up so I desperately want to get something in hand.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If u r looking at good returns, GGN has been giving much better returns than Noida . If u r looking at infra., Noida is better .

If u r looking at both ( & with yr. view of selling the property within 1-2 years ) to again reinvest in Delhi, GGN is surely a sounder bet .
    CommentQuote
  • You may want to provide more details:

Whats your budget and how much black / white? Any bank loan planned?
    You are looking for flat (as it looks like) or plot?

R
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I am a NRI looking to invest around 30laks in Delhi NCR region. I am confused between three developments I am considering. So far, Kove seems the best proposition – taking into account - cost, quality, location, appreciation in property value
    Unitech – uniworld gardens (developers are heard as very unreliable, poor customer service, often delays in possession, unfurnished development, just a little more expensive than kove but more developed location, closer to delhi)
    Jaypee – kosmos (good quality and better location than the above, but unfurnished, most expensive of the three, closer to delhi)
    Jaypee – Kove (with so much construction – cricket ground / F1 tracks / safari etc going on, seem this will appreciate the most. This is even cheaper than unitech above after all discounts, comes furnished. But considerably far from delhi with heavy traffic. Quality of the flats expected to top-notch)

Any advice appreciated. Many thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Given that, it is closer to Delhi, Jaypee kosmos is the best among this. You should be prepared for delays for any of these projects. Customer service is poor for both the builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Pick something in Gurgaon or Delhi that is close to possession. Do not touch Jaypee at all as it could be the worst builder in NCR. Go and visit the places and try to find out ready to move-in apartments in older colonies in Delhi.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks. I suppose my point of view is that appreciate should be most on Kove - given that the coming of metro (in 2-3 years) and other developments have not been fully priced into flat prices. so if i decide to sell this in 5 years time, i should achieve a good return? As it is for investment purposes, I am not worried about development not being ready in the next two years - although do understand your point - as the earlier it is ready the quicker I can realise income - however more expensive the buy price would be.
    CommentQuote
  • It could be possible that these apartments form Jaypee might not be ready for another 5 years so take decision by keeping that in mind.

Originally Posted by Mr Sharma
    Thanks. I suppose my point of view is that appreciate should be most on Kove - given that the coming of metro (in 2-3 years) and other developments have not been fully priced into flat prices. so if i decide to sell this in 5 years time, i should achieve a good return? As it is for investment purposes, I am not worried about development not being ready in the next two years - although do understand your point - as the earlier it is ready the quicker I can realise income - however more expensive the buy price would be.
    CommentQuote
  • My budget is 50- 55 lakhs and I would be availing the home loan.If anything of that range is there in Delhi then I can go for 40% black .

Please let me know any good property/project in Delhi/NCR or specifically in Gurgoan ( as I know at last I will have to find something here).

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • You would be able to find something in GGN at this price. Good through some of the older threads and there are tons of them discussing this.
    CommentQuote
  • Senior members please advise.If anyone can suggest any particular project in Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Investment on Dway Gurgaon

Originally Posted by ashiayana
    Senior members please advise.If anyone can suggest any particular project in Gurgaon.

Hi
    Greetings

Wish to share my information about Dway project.. since you mentioned 103 sector..

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=1

I personally view Dway as
    Investment/ possibly end use,
    Time horizon 4-5 years,
    ROI expectation 15% to 50% pa return,
    will not take/suggest any bank loan as no immediate returns/rentals,
    low to medium ticket size Rs40-80Lacs,
    good sales/growth stories Dway, dwarka, metro, sez, airport etc
    Moderately risky and oversupply concerns.

Timing of entry/holding capacity/delivery and strong resale projects would make the difference in profits..

Hope this is helpful and best of luck..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • NBCC heights: sector 89 2 BHK

Dear members,

Need your advice on the booking of NBCC heights - 2 BHK flat 2nd floor ( Super area 1140 sqt Built area: 826 sqft) in Rs. 42,32,000/-

Is the project and area is worthwile to invest for horizon of 3 years keeping the price. it is located on patuadi road, Hv paid 3 lakh booking amount and still have optin to back out or go ahead.

plz guide if i should go ahead ......or go for other options...

Anyone intrested in the project ( genuinely ) shall also let me know. The property can be transefreed by paying 100 rs sqft nominal charges.

warm regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by apchanchal
    Dear members,

Need your advice on the booking of NBCC heights - 2 BHK flat 2nd floor ( Super area 1140 sqt Built area: 826 sqft) in Rs. 42,32,000/-

Is the project and area is worthwile to invest for horizon of 3 years keeping the price. it is located on patuadi road, Hv paid 3 lakh booking amount and still have optin to back out or go ahead.

plz guide if i should go ahead ......or go for other options...

Anyone intrested in the project ( genuinely ) shall also let me know. The property can be transefreed by paying 100 rs sqft nominal charges.

warm regards,

Have also come across more options in this property from NBCC - they mentioned that some buyers are willing to sell now (Rs 100 sqft applies). Not sure why, the builder is good so there should be less issue regarding the quality etc, have the flats been overpriced wrt location and locality?

R
    CommentQuote
  • I talked to one of the broker today and the rates which I got for Era is 3000 pst and Sidhartha 2980 pst .
    Both in resale.
    Moreover he was suggesting me to buy Sidhartha as this project still has original booking.Please guide .

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashiayana
    My budget is 50- 55 lakhs and I would be availing the home loan.If anything of that range is there in Delhi then I can go for 40% black .

Please let me know any good property/project in Delhi/NCR or specifically in Gurgoan ( as I know at last I will have to find something here).

Thanks

An option to consider -

If your last destination is Delhi then probably you can buy a ready to move in Noida for around 40 lakh. you can live there OR can have it on rent.

Then probably buy another under construction property with budget of 30 lakh under CLP plan. Since under CLP plan, you have time to arrange the required money.

After 3-4 yrs, sell both and probably you can buy something good in Delhi.
    CommentQuote