Last updated: June 29 2011
15 | Posts
2693 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused - Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon

Hi Everyone

I am new to IREF and naive in real estate world so need your help .
    I am planning to buy a home in Delhi/NCR region .My first preference is Delhi as I am living here from past 5-6 years and really love the city and surroundings.But due to budget constrained and black/white factor I feel(rather sure ) that I will not be able to get my dream home here.
    Knowing this fact now I am confused that where should I look for the property .

Key factors which I am really looking are -
    • Location should be good
    • Place should have good infrastructure set up.
    • Good return on investment if I want to sell this propery after 1-2 years so as to buy my dream home in Delhi .
    I really want to do this investment as property prices are really going up so I desperately want to get something in hand.

Seek urgent advice from senior members.Also does anybody have any idea about Sidhartha and SpireWorld in sector 103 Gurgaon .Which one is better.

Please help I am really confused.

Thanks in advance.

Re : Confused - Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon

If u r looking at good returns, GGN has been giving much better returns than Noida . If u r looking at infra., Noida is better .

If u r looking at both ( & with yr. view of selling the property within 1-2 years ) to again reinvest in Delhi, GGN is surely a sounder bet .
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

You may want to provide more details:

Whats your budget and how much black / white? Any bank loan planned?
      You are looking for flat (as it looks like) or plot?

R

Comment

Hi, I am a NRI looking to invest around 30laks in Delhi NCR region. I am confused between three developments I am considering. So far, Kove seems the best proposition – taking into account - cost, quality, location, appreciation in property value
        Unitech – uniworld gardens (developers are heard as very unreliable, poor customer service, often delays in possession, unfurnished development, just a little more expensive than kove but more developed location, closer to delhi)
        Jaypee – kosmos (good quality and better location than the above, but unfurnished, most expensive of the three, closer to delhi)
        Jaypee – Kove (with so much construction – cricket ground / F1 tracks / safari etc going on, seem this will appreciate the most. This is even cheaper than unitech above after all discounts, comes furnished. But considerably far from delhi with heavy traffic. Quality of the flats expected to top-notch)

Any advice appreciated. Many thanks.

Comment

Given that, it is closer to Delhi, Jaypee kosmos is the best among this. You should be prepared for delays for any of these projects. Customer service is poor for both the builders.

Comment

Pick something in Gurgaon or Delhi that is close to possession. Do not touch Jaypee at all as it could be the worst builder in NCR. Go and visit the places and try to find out ready to move-in apartments in older colonies in Delhi.

Comment

Thanks. I suppose my point of view is that appreciate should be most on Kove - given that the coming of metro (in 2-3 years) and other developments have not been fully priced into flat prices. so if i decide to sell this in 5 years time, i should achieve a good return? As it is for investment purposes, I am not worried about development not being ready in the next two years - although do understand your point - as the earlier it is ready the quicker I can realise income - however more expensive the buy price would be.

Comment

It could be possible that these apartments form Jaypee might not be ready for another 5 years so take decision by keeping that in mind.

Originally posted by Mr Sharma View Post
                Thanks. I suppose my point of view is that appreciate should be most on Kove - given that the coming of metro (in 2-3 years) and other developments have not been fully priced into flat prices. so if i decide to sell this in 5 years time, i should achieve a good return? As it is for investment purposes, I am not worried about development not being ready in the next two years - although do understand your point - as the earlier it is ready the quicker I can realise income - however more expensive the buy price would be.

Comment

My budget is 50- 55 lakhs and I would be availing the home loan.If anything of that range is there in Delhi then I can go for 40% black .

Please let me know any good property/project in Delhi/NCR or specifically in Gurgoan ( as I know at last I will have to find something here).

Thanks

Comment

You would be able to find something in GGN at this price. Good through some of the older threads and there are tons of them discussing this.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X