Hi Everyone

I am new to IREF and naive in real estate world so need your help .
I am planning to buy a home in Delhi/NCR region .My first preference is Delhi as I am living here from past 5-6 years and really love the city and surroundings.But due to budget constrained and black/white factor I feel(rather sure ) that I will not be able to get my dream home here.
Knowing this fact now I am confused that where should I look for the property .

Key factors which I am really looking are -

Location should be good
    Place should have good infrastructure set up.
    Good return on investment if I want to sell this propery after 1-2 years so as to buy my dream home in Delhi .
    I really want to do this investment as property prices are really going up so I desperately want to get something in hand.

Seek urgent advice from senior members.Also does anybody have any idea about Sidhartha and SpireWorld in sector 103 Gurgaon .Which one is better.

Please help I am really confused.

Thanks in advance.I really want to do this investment as property prices are really going up so I desperately want to get something in hand.

Seek urgent advice from senior members.Also does anybody have any idea about Sidhartha and SpireWorld in sector 103 Gurgaon .Which one is better.

Thanks in advance.I really want to do this investment as property prices are really going up so I desperately want to get something in hand.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found.