Dear members,

Need your advice on the booking of NBCC heights - 2 BHK flat 2nd floor ( Super area 1140 sqt Built area: 826 sqft) in Rs. 42,32,000/-

Is the project and area is worthwile to invest for horizon of 3 years keeping the price. it is located on patuadi road, Hv paid 3 lakh booking amount and still have optin to back out or go ahead.

plz guide if i should go ahead ......or go for other options...

Anyone intrested in the project ( genuinely ) shall also let me know. The property can be transefreed by paying 100 rs sqft nominal charges.

warm regards,
Read more
202 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by apchanchal
    Dear members,

Need your advice on the booking of NBCC heights - 2 BHK flat 2nd floor ( Super area 1140 sqt Built area: 826 sqft) in Rs. 42,32,000/-

Is the project and area is worthwile to invest for horizon of 3 years keeping the price. it is located on patuadi road, Hv paid 3 lakh booking amount and still have optin to back out or go ahead.

Anyone intrested in the project ( genuinely ) shall also let me know. The property can be transefreed by paying 100 rs sqft nominal charges.

warm regards,

I have also come across some options in this property from NBCC - they mentioned that some buyers are willing to sell now (Rs 100 sqft transfer fee applies). Not sure why, the builder is good so there should be less issue regarding the quality etc, have the flats been overpriced wrt location and locality?

R
    CommentQuote
  • Dear expert members, need your advice:

1) This scheme is again open for application
    2) The construction has begun and quality of materials is very good
    3) Low density project with about 560 units in 11.5 acres land
    4) Facing main pataudi road.
    5) Loan from SBI (means no issues)

Now the issue:
    1) 2 high tension lines go through the complex. However, there is permanent green garden below high tension lines and all apartments are at least 12 mts away (35 ft) from high tension wires.
    2) As per internal norms, anything beyond 7 mts from HT wires is safe.

I want to go for it for investment purpose. Do you feel resale will be a problem because of HT issue considering quality and time lines is not an issue?

Please help
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I saw this add today also in HT Estates, last date of application is 28th Feb. When I googled more about NBCC Heights, I saw previous version of add which stated that only those who have submitted EOI in Feb-March 2009 are eligible to apply....but nothing mentioned in today's add. Website is also down else the prospectus could have throw light on this....

RE Experts please advice about the eligibility criteria...

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • More info!

Earlier it was based on EOI but now it is open for central govt/PSU employees.

Form is 500 rs and there is some initial money to be deposited with form by Feb 28 and after that there will be a draw.

Originally Posted by tgarg123
    Hi,
    I saw this add today also in HT Estates, last date of application is 28th Feb. When I googled more about NBCC Heights, I saw previous version of add which stated that only those who have submitted EOI in Feb-March 2009 are eligible to apply....but nothing mentioned in today's add. Website is also down else the prospectus could have throw light on this....

RE Experts please advice about the eligibility criteria...

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea as to whether one can exit by selling this property to a non-govt. employee?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rkhurana
    Earlier it was based on EOI but now it is open for central govt/PSU employees.

Form is 500 rs and there is some initial money to be deposited with form by Feb 28 and after that there will be a draw.

Is it just for servicing govt employees or can the retired person also apply?
    CommentQuote
  • Any serving/ retired central govt/ sate govt/ psu/ bank employee can submit the form.

Can someone please tell the impact of HT wires through the complex on resale... keeping in mind everything else is good
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by userHJ
    Any serving/ retired central govt/ sate govt/ psu/ bank employee can submit the form.

Can someone please tell the impact of HT wires through the complex on resale... keeping in mind everything else is good

my question is the price worth, given the location of sector 89.
    CommentQuote
  • Well, with new launches, it looks to be....

1) Price of Rs 4250 psf including EDC/ IDC/ Parking
    2) all flats 3 side open
    3) Built up area of over 80% (including balconies). One of the best
    4) Excellent construction quailty so far (I've been to site myself)

But again, the worthiness depend on impact of HT wires going though the complex.... Can someone please share their expert opinion on this.
    CommentQuote
  • HT cables passing over residential areas in not prefrable for following reasons

1. HT lines do make a "hissing" sound which is more audible when placed close (as it is high rise building).
    2. HT lines (means high voltage) have huge magnetic effects, which vary with intensity of voltage.
    3. presence of HT lines certainly cause disturbance in communication devices( network, radio network, DTH services, TV signals).
    4. these lines are generally not replaced (due to finanicial constraints), there have been incidents of lines snapping & causing fire etc. Similiar problems has been faced in gazipur area of delhi.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monts07
    Any idea as to whether one can exit by selling this property to a non-govt. employee?

yes, one can sell the property to non-govt employee by paying Rs 1lakh for transfer in the name of family member and @100/sft for transfer in name of any other person... these charges are applicable before signing of conveyance deed...post that, charges are flat rs 10,000 for transfer
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tgarg123
    Hi,

Thanks

Any serving/retired govt/psu employee can apply... they are not considering EOI submitted in 2009 for this phase

@all: any idea about the worthiness of this project @abt 3800-3900/sft (all inclusive)? one can get 3bhk-1765sq ft for rs 67 lakh (parking and edc/idc included).. location of the project is right adjacent to tulip petals/ace in sec-89 on pataudi road... construction shall be completed in 30 months.. what are ur views about inhabitability of this region in next 3 yrs..
    CommentQuote
  • Project is definitely worth... (at 4150 I think? is at 3900?)

In habitability of complex is not a problem, however, whole 80X belt will have public transport and other such issues.

The only problem (if is is) is High tension wires through the complex. Only this one point is holding me back at the moment.
    CommentQuote
  • price for 3bhk 1765sft apartment is Rs 66,37,000, tht makes it Rs3760/sft
    @userHJ: any idea what was the success ratio in draw that took place last year?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by apchanchal
    Dear members,

warm regards,

Hi Apchanchal, Please pm me your contact details..I may be interested.
    Cheers
    CommentQuote