Dear members,

Need your advice on the booking of NBCC heights - 2 BHK flat 2nd floor ( Super area 1140 sqt Built area: 826 sqft) in Rs. 42,32,000/-

Is the project and area is worthwile to invest for horizon of 3 years keeping the price. it is located on patuadi road, Hv paid 3 lakh booking amount and still have optin to back out or go ahead.

plz guide if i should go ahead ......or go for other options...

Anyone intrested in the project ( genuinely ) shall also let me know. The property can be transefreed by paying 100 rs sqft nominal charges.

warm regards,
Read more
202 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please provide the source of info.
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by trvdrrt
    The Haryana Urban Development Authority (Huda) will construct four flyovers on the under-construction Northern Peripheral Road (NPR) Expressway, also known as Dwarka Expressway connecting NH-8.

This was informed by senior officials of the town and country planning department during a meeting held here on Saturday. The Northern Peripheral Road will link Palam Vihar and MG Road via NH-8 near Kherki Dhaula village.

Huda has also been asked to work out a project report for initiating horticulture work along the road.

Earlier, there was no plan for constructing flyovers on the stretch. The project report had provisioned for just one railway over bridge (ROB) on the 18-km-long and 150-metre-wide e-way, also called the future lifeline of Gurgaon.

Construction on the 14-km stretch of this project is already underway as Huda had awarded a tender for R43 crore to India Bulls in March this year. The remaining 4 km stretch is under litigation.

Haryana finance commissioner and principal secretary (town and planning department) SS Dhillon has directed Huda administrator Parveen Kumar to issue tenders for the flyovers on NPR.

HUDA was asked to get flyovers constructed on the intersections of the Pataudi Road near Sector 88, Farrukhnanagr Road near sectors 100 and 101, Daultabad road near sectors 104 and 105 and another road crossing NPR near sectors 110A and 111.

Work on the stretch is likely to be completed in 18 months of its commissioning — July 2012. However, construction of four new flyovers on the stretch will extend the deadline.

Huda officials said the sites of all four proposed flyovers were not under litigation and therefore, would not be affected or delayed. Dhillon also asked Huda authorities to move the Punjab and Haryana High Court and file a special petition to get early hearing on cases related to the pending 4-km stretch, so that work could be initi
    CommentQuote
  • NBCC heights, Sector 89

Hi ,

NBCC AGAIN COME UP WITH NEW SCHEME FOR GENEREAL PUBLIC IN NBCC HEIGHTS SECTOR 89 IN GURGAON BUT THIS TIME PRICES IS TOO HIGH AS COMPARE TO PRIVIOUS LOUNCHES FOR THE SAME SCHEME ,
    SO I WANT TO INVEAST IN THIS PROPERTY BUT IS THIS RIGHT PROPERTY TO INVEST
    IF YES WHY THEIR IS HUGE DIFFERENCE IN THE PRICES
    BEFORE LOUNCES 2BHK PRICE IS NEAR ABOUT 45 LAKH BUT NOW ITS 75 LAKH

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE HELP
    CommentQuote
  • Very expensive - please ignore. NBCC is having trouble selling this project.

Better buy in resale at a lot cheaper rate from existing owners.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ANKUR DUGGAL
    Hi ,

NBCC AGAIN COME UP WITH NEW SCHEME FOR GENEREAL PUBLIC IN NBCC HEIGHTS SECTOR 89 IN GURGAON BUT THIS TIME PRICES IS TOO HIGH AS COMPARE TO PRIVIOUS LOUNCHES FOR THE SAME SCHEME ,
    SO I WANT TO INVEAST IN THIS PROPERTY BUT IS THIS RIGHT PROPERTY TO INVEST
    IF YES WHY THEIR IS HUGE DIFFERENCE IN THE PRICES
    BEFORE LOUNCES 2BHK PRICE IS NEAR ABOUT 45 LAKH BUT NOW ITS 75 LAKH

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE HELP

advice u to stay away
    CommentQuote
  • you should go for this project.....extremely spacious...less no. of flats in big area.....go for it otherwise opportunity will be lost
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by six_sigma
    you should go for this project.....extremely spacious...less no. of flats in big area.....go for it otherwise opportunity will be lost

I will follow yr advice.
    CommentQuote
  • Brokers are following brokers advice. No investor or end user or senior members have recommended this project. Shocking BSP in current market scenario.... End users or Investors pls ignore.
    Brokers - Go ahead and grab the opportunity.
    CommentQuote
  • Well said Nitin, just want to add that not just few brokers, even existing "investors" or "investor turned end-users" who have had the nightmare of putting money into this are also recommending this project so that the value of resale goes up and they can get out..

FYI - NBCC is hardly getting any booking of this project at these prices, the staff is busy in killing flies (makhi-maarna) these days.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinsarna
    Brokers are following brokers advice. No investor or end user or senior members have recommended this project. Shocking BSP in current market scenario.... End users or Investors pls ignore.
    Brokers - Go ahead and grab the opportunity.

You forgot to put glasses before responding to my mail.

Can't you see the heading?
    CommentQuote
  • Very true..
    Originally Posted by Sundry
    Well said Nitin, just want to add that not just few brokers, even existing "investors" or "investor turned end-users" who have had the nightmare of putting money into this are also recommending this project so that the value of resale goes up and they can get out..

FYI - NBCC is hardly getting any booking of this project at these prices, the staff is busy in killing flies (makhi-maarna) these days.
    CommentQuote
  • I can understand your frustration but try to remain cool in tough times..
    Originally Posted by psambher
    You forgot to put glasses before responding to my mail.

Can't you see the heading?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by six_sigma
    you should go for this project.....extremely spacious...less no. of flats in big area.....go for it otherwise opportunity will be lost

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/970854-post138.html

SO 76 BSP for 1140 size u think it is good ?
    why ?
    it comes to 6600 BSP

why not new ATS new project ( i will say ATS project rate is also high )
    why not resale 3c or tulip petal which are around 5000 good builders
    why not SPAZE 93 around 3400 to 3800 BSP

6600 BSP for this NBCC is very high

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinsarna
    I can understand your frustration but try to remain cool in tough times..

Forgot again. I can bear with you.

Now atleast smile.:D
    CommentQuote
  • Dear,
    I always have smile on my face, but good to see your smile for the first time.
    Originally Posted by psambher
    Forgot again. I can bear with you.

Now atleast smile.:D
    CommentQuote
  • pls check out the sample flat in 3 bhk thats ready.

also the setback and openness in the project.

no high rise structure.

check out the civil structure incase have knowledge , beam thickness. number of beams etc.

price is all inclusive of edc, idc, bsp, packing, etc etc etc escalation free, advance stage of construction. its attractive for those who are serious end user , who want an spacious flat , lower loading, GOI will not run away with your investment. project will be delivered and with good quality and facilities.
    CommentQuote