NBCC Heights NBCC Sector 89 Gurgaon

Last updated: November 18 2020
217 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NBCC Heights NBCC Sector 89 Gurgaon

Originally posted by rajatk View Post
    As I said, this is the premium that was asked by seller and not necessary if the buyer paid any premium and if the deal actually happened... also its been 2-3 months now since allotment and a jump of 100 Rs / sqft is negligible. BTW Tulip project next door is at 4500 with ready possession and ppl living in.

I am not a basher of this project and myself surprised why there is no premium here.
    Dont compare tulip right now with these projects....the area right now is deserted and not livable....but when both the NBCC and 3C projects are operational definitely the prices are going to shoot. The development of area matters a lot.

Comment

Brother if you read my posts in this thread, you would know how well I know NBCC and this project, we are already invested in 1 of their earlier projects and know the people well in the ranks. Trust me, 15-20 people have returned their units after allotment in UNlucky draw and even forfeited 10/25K in initial days. I even spoke to a person who got allotment in 2011 (15% lower rates around 3600) who was returning the unit back to NBCC in Sep 12 since he could not put more money and lose 2-3 lacs as penalty + interest etc. He was not able to sell his unit in market even at slight premium... the highest premium I have heard anyone asked for is 2 lacs and I dont know if that person ever got a buyer...

If you still want to build a castle in dreams, please go on..
      Hi,

May I request you to thrown some more light on this project as some one in my close relationship has one unit in NBCC. What I understood from the above is that no premium on this project and also resale not possible. Please clarify to clear my confusion.

REgards,

CHinu

Comment

Originally posted by chinusuhani View Post
        Hi,

May I request you to thrown some more light on this project as some one in my close relationship has one unit in NBCC. What I understood from the above is that no premium on this project and also resale not possible. Please clarify to clear my confusion.

REgards,

CHinu
        There was no premium earlier when these were alloted and people even returned units to NBCC - though some people were asking 2 Lakhs premium sometime later, not sure if the deal went through. Its been few months now and there might be few listing on websites asking for 400-500 persqft premium but am not aware of any deal like that actually happened.

Comment

the 2 lac deal did not go through... I was getting that deal and after more research I decided not to go ahead with it.

a lot of this property will depend upon a strong RWA and other things.. so not worth taking right now. moreover, the first transfer is not free...

Comment

Hi,

We are planning to invest in the project which is expected to be completed in 4 years. Can anyone suggest if the location will be good enough in maybe 7-8 years as we are not planning to move in even after taking possession.

Plus points:

1. Spacious- 3100 sq ft approx at a good comparative price of 6650/sq ft
            2. On NH8
            3. We liked the floor plan which has good enough space provided for each bedroom as well as the balconies
            4. Heard about their last delivered project which is good.
            5. The payments are to be done after a fixed time period which is providing enough time for us to plan and go a little over the present budget.

Negative:

1. extreme end of Gurgaon
            2. Commuting to delhi will take a lot more time.
            3. Touching Manesar border so not sure if it will develop that fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Rajat&Divya View Post
              Hi,

We are planning to invest in the project which is expected to be completed in 4 years. Can anyone suggest if the location will be good enough in maybe 7-8 years as we are not planning to move in even after taking possession.

Plus points:

1. Spacious- 3100 sq ft approx at a good comparative price of 6650/sq ft
              2. On NH8
              3. We liked the floor plan which has good enough space provided for each bedroom as well as the balconies
              4. Heard about their last delivered project which is good.
              5. The payments are to be done after a fixed time period which is providing enough time for us to plan and go a little over the present budget.

Negative:

1. extreme end of Gurgaon
              2. Commuting to delhi will take a lot more time.
              3. Touching Manesar border so not sure if it will develop that fast.
              Which project is this and why are you posting here? And who is divya?

Comment

nbccl resale recent deal

Recent deal in 4 BHK
                5340/= ALL INCLUSIVE
                Transfer charges paid by Buyer

Comment

speed of construction is very fast. already whole project is 3+ floors and total number of floors is 12. Its just 6 month from launch. basement work for parking etc is done. Seems will be delivered by Mid 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by trvdrrt View Post
                    Recent deal in 4 BHK
                    5340/= ALL INCLUSIVE
                    Transfer charges paid by Buyer
                    LOL -looks like you jumbled up. May be you want to say 4035 or 4305

Comment

LOL -looks like you jumbled up. May be you want to say 4035 or 4305
                      did you find any good resale deal. i was getting in tower F , park pool facing, but demand was 6000psf AI.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X