Dear members,

Need your advice on the booking of NBCC heights - 2 BHK flat 2nd floor ( Super area 1140 sqt Built area: 826 sqft) in Rs. 42,32,000/-

Is the project and area is worthwile to invest for horizon of 3 years keeping the price. it is located on patuadi road, Hv paid 3 lakh booking amount and still have optin to back out or go ahead.

plz guide if i should go ahead ......or go for other options...

Anyone intrested in the project ( genuinely ) shall also let me know. The property can be transefreed by paying 100 rs sqft nominal charges.

warm regards,
Read more
202 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If this is the best project ever (as appears from your posts), Why not buy it in resale at 4500 then?

Or even buy their other project, NBCC Green View in Sector-37 even lower prices?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/970854-post138.html

SO 76 BSP for 1140 size u think it is good ?
    why ?
    it comes to 6600 BSP

why not new ATS new project ( i will say ATS project rate is also high )
    why not resale 3c or tulip petal which are around 5000 good builders
    why not SPAZE 93 around 3400 to 3800 BSP

6600 BSP for this NBCC is very high

Thanks

See first of all the biggest advantage is the buildings are 13 floors only and the ground floor is a stilt.
    second there is less basement in the entire project for some of the towers there is no basement at all
    third less no of flats 500 in nos. in a plot area of 11 acres which is half of what it is in 3c ats, tulip etc. that means less congestion.
    fourth Govt of India enterprise so no fear of investment getting drowned.
    fifth two parkings are there in the same price.
    Sixth Pataudi road is going to be the next big thing in Gurgaon.
    Seventh This plot is next to a commercial mall

So why you guys think its a risky investment and costly...the private builders are building more number of flats to get the price down that doesnt make the project good.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by six_sigma
    See first of all the biggest advantage is the buildings are 13 floors only and the ground floor is a stilt.
    second there is less basement in the entire project for some of the towers there is no basement at all
    third less no of flats 500 in nos. in a plot area of 11 acres which is half of what it is in 3c ats, tulip etc. that means less congestion.
    fourth Govt of India enterprise so no fear of investment getting drowned.
    fifth two parkings are there in the same price.
    Seventh This plot is next to a commercial mall

So why you guys think its a risky investment and costly...the private builders are building more number of flats to get the price down that doesnt make the project good.

Regarding floors u will find many apartments in New Gurgaon less than 13 floors with less than 6600 price
    people also see the price before buying
    ATS, Ashiana has launched project in this sector why not that, even ATS , Ashiana project price was too high but less than NBCC
    there are better option in patoudi road
    ( spaze , tulip raheja sampda ) with less than 5000 rate why not that also i will Spaze Tulip and Raheja quality will be better than NBCC

and 6600 rate not touched of NH8 projects so 89 is too far nh8 projects rates are 4700 to 5500 why someone will got so inside at such high rate
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by six_sigma

Oh la la..Another "next big thing" !!!

I love this city; there is always another "next big thing" in the making ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Jisme Jisna invest kiya ...sab uski USP bolte hai ....Builder need not to invest in marketing... ppl will creat own USP and do branding...

Good ... Everyproject is good even ERA , satya, mictotek... sab badiya hai..sab bikta hai..

yeah India hai meri Jaan
    CommentQuote
  • Nbcc sold approx 190 forms till today
    for nbcc sec 89 gurgaun
    it seems they can easily sell there flates.
    Today-"property jab bhi kharidoge mehngi lagegi"
    after one year-" kash uss samay do ley leta"
    sarkari hay ,
    koi jhamela nahi,
    apne aap bikta hay,
    resale 6500 taq bhi nahi hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Typical broker talk - mods please notice !!
    CommentQuote
  • The Haryana Urban Development Authority (Huda) will construct four flyovers on the under-construction Northern Peripheral Road (NPR) Expressway, also known as Dwarka Expressway connecting NH-8.

This was informed by senior officials of the town and country planning department during a meeting held here on Saturday. The Northern Peripheral Road will link Palam Vihar and MG Road via NH-8 near Kherki Dhaula village.

Huda has also been asked to work out a project report for initiating horticulture work along the road.

Earlier, there was no plan for constructing flyovers on the stretch. The project report had provisioned for just one railway over bridge (ROB) on the 18-km-long and 150-metre-wide e-way, also called the future lifeline of Gurgaon.

Construction on the 14-km stretch of this project is already underway as Huda had awarded a tender for R43 crore to India Bulls in March this year.
    Haryana finance commissioner and principal secretary (town and planning department) SS Dhillon has directed Huda administrator Parveen Kumar to issue tenders for the flyovers on NPR.

HUDA was asked to get flyovers constructed on the intersections of the Pataudi Road near Sector 88, Farrukhnanagr Road near sectors 100 and 101, Daultabad road near sectors 104 and 105 and another road crossing NPR near sectors 110A and 111.

Work on the stretch is likely to be completed in 18 months of its commissioning — July 2012. However, construction of four new flyovers on the stretch will extend the deadline.
    CommentQuote
  • Phase 3 sale successful

results are out. pls check nbcc website. phase 3 sale results out. seems builder was able to sell all the units.
    CommentQuote
  • Just 37 applicants for phase 3 draw

I don't think you can term the sale as 'successful'. The website shows the list of applicants. There were only 46 flats on offer, while NBCC has received only 37 applications (as per their website).
    If a govt. agency like NBCC is not able to sell 46 flats in a period of 1 month, it certainly implies that the flats were 'mispriced'.
    CommentQuote
  • for the present market condition, and at the prices they were offering, i was not expecting even 3 applications.

they have already sold 370 flats. total is 480, for if 400 gone, then i think its a great show. also if cements the resale market and confidence of investors.
    CommentQuote
  • LOL - Give the complete picture to be fair, atleast remember that the project is as old as this thread itself (and so is my follow-up).

Even if as per brochure, 370-400 have been sold in 3 years that too after asking for bids 3 times (2011, 2012 and now 2013)... dont think it can be called as great show or investor confidence, all it shows is that the project is a dud and has very few takers - probably because of its location on outskirts of ggn in least popular area of pataudi road. However for end-users, it might be worth a look. Investors have lost big time though...

You are right that at this price for this location, even 3 applications are a surprise - however we all know that sometimes not every buyer does due diligence as required.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by teen_patti
    for the present market condition, and at the prices they were offering, i was not expecting even 3 applications.

they have already sold 370 flats. total is 480, for if 400 gone, then i think its a great show. also if cements the resale market and confidence of investors.

First you said results are out and that builder sold all flats - jumping like an inbhestor for this project !
    Now when you are caught that its not result but applicants that too less than flats on offer (which was anyways low 46) you are saying you were not expecting even 3 applications and added flats sold in 2011 and 2012 to make project a hit.

LOL..
    CommentQuote
  • I fully agree ' Not all buyers do proper due diligence' especially when for projects by govt agencies / PSUs etc.
    Also, by just stating the no. of flats sold so far, does not give you a true piecture. Pl keep in mind that the previous sale in March' 2012 was at a BSP of 44.5 lacs for a 2 BHK. For the same flat, NBCC has now asked a BSP of 76 lacs, which is the primary reason for decline in applications. Everything is good at a certain price only, and all projects by govt agencies normally see a mad rush if the pricing is appropriate (or even if it is slightly on the higher side).
    Getting so few applications definitely means that either the pricing is 'hugely incorrect' or people have absolutely no faith in NBCC's execution & delivery capabilities. For this project, I think it's the former case rather than the later one.
    CommentQuote
  • I just checked. Only 37 applications have been received with a bias towards entry level flats. Some may withdraw before the draw and even more after the draw. Some may not get their preferred option in the draw. The final number of customers really buying the apartment in this round will be very small. It is now evident that pricing in current round was too high and not VFM which made potential customers to let this offer pass despite safety net provided by Govt PSU - NBCC.
    CommentQuote