Dear members,

Need your advice on the booking of NBCC heights - 2 BHK flat 2nd floor ( Super area 1140 sqt Built area: 826 sqft) in Rs. 42,32,000/-

Is the project and area is worthwile to invest for horizon of 3 years keeping the price. it is located on patuadi road, Hv paid 3 lakh booking amount and still have optin to back out or go ahead.

plz guide if i should go ahead ......or go for other options...

Anyone intrested in the project ( genuinely ) shall also let me know. The property can be transefreed by paying 100 rs sqft nominal charges.

warm regards,
Read more
202 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Absolutely right, this is a classic case of even govt agencies / authorities playing like a pvt builder and trying to abuse the real estate boom which has anyways come to a stagnancy since last year... similar behavior shown by Greater Noida and Yamuna expressway authorities by pricing their projects way higher to leave nothing in table for the investor.
    CommentQuote
  • nbcc heights 3 months progress

nbcc heights 3 months progress
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Although, we accept having NBCC projects at par with market price....I think it's of no harm to have it in NBCC heights. I have personally got a 2BHK in draw of lot, this season ! ..... No one can accurately foresee future, but can just estimate.
    CommentQuote
  • Rates r just double in less then two year.
    booked in new rates.without promotion and advertisement.
    safe investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Wish you good luck !!
    Originally Posted by trvdrrt
    Rates r just double in less then two year.
    booked in new rates.without promotion and advertisement.
    safe investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by six_sigma
    nbcc heights 3 months progress

Hi
    Greetings

At this rate, the project may be ready for delivery by end 2014 mid 15!!

Much quicker construction as compared to many private builders in area and struggling with EC, Approvals, bank loan and slow pace.

In conjuction with Tulip petals/Ace in vicinity, these two projects are likely to be populated with 500 families by 2015 end or post delivery.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • All NBCC allotteess may join yahoo group 'nbccheightsallottees' for latest news, communication and other info of common interest interests.
    By the way today's 'hindustan times' property supplement has written that current market rate "Prism Portico" project of Ninaniya group is Rs. 6500/- per sq. ft. Prism Portico is adjacent to NBCC heights (one wall common). Not one brick has been yet put in Prism Portico. If these news is correct then NBCC Heights is dirt cheap, even with its present price of about Rs.6400/-
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys

NBCC is the worst builder I have ever seen. I myself got a flat in their flagship project in Kolkatta NBCCVIBGYOR TOWER. The construction quality is worst and couldn't sell it till now. The investment has gone for a toss there. Worst builder I have ever seen.
    CommentQuote
  • There r a lot of differences between kolkatta and Haryana ( Gurgaun)
    CommentQuote
  • Another NBCC effort towards selling flats in their other project 'Green View' has not yielded good results. There were 105 flats on offer. Initially, the last date for application was 20th Nov which was later extended to 5th Dec, even then NBCC was able to sell only 57 flats out of 105. Looks like NBCC has priced them really high, no other argument will hold good for being able to get only 57 applications in more than 1.5 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Not at all bad selling half of the inventory in one shot is not a bad score....as the construction progresses and nears completion.... another offer by the builder will sell off the remaining. So I consider this as a very good strategy by NBCC
    CommentQuote
  • NBCC Heights open again 119 flats in total for sale

Welcome to National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd.
    CommentQuote
  • Unbelievab. Saw the swanky ad in paper, did some research invluding going thru this thread these guys seek to b having a tough time selling...fourth time opening of bids by a reputed govt firm just to sell a 11 acre project, not very encouraging must say
    CommentQuote
  • QUOTE=varunzinn;1077932]Unbelievab. Saw the swanky ad in paper, did some research invluding going thru this thread these guys seek to b having a tough time selling...fourth time opening of bids by a reputed govt firm just to sell a 11 acre project, not very encouraging must say

Hi friends,

Even though Six-sigma is quite bullish on NBCC Heights 89, there is also another side to nbcc sec 89 project.

The project definitely has got some great upside. Good carpet area to super area ratio, Govt. / PSU company guarantee, timely and fast construction, firm chargeable area and cost, etc.

But there are some drawbacks also. I am a central PSU employee who had participated in initial EoI floated for this project in 2009. I was among the ones called for allotment in Ist phase. I had then applied for 2BHK and there were draw for 2bhk flats. I was unsuccessful in 2bhk Type - I unit draw. Then, Nbcc during the draw itself, had allowed us to shift to 3bhk Type - 2 unit and take allotment there itself, since there were not sufficient applicants for 3bhk and no hence draw was required for 3bhk and above units.

But I choose against taking 3bhk allotment in Nbcc 89, that too when it was being offered only for Rs 58 lacs approx. in Phase 1. My reasons for not going for 3bhk Type 2 was that becuase of the aprallel layout of Towers, most of these units were located in Towers that had balconies facing exactly opposite to the other one in adjoining towers. Only balconies flanking the opposite ends of last two towers were green facing, but both these sets of balconies were facing the 2 High Tension electric lines passing through the project.

So all the you got to look while sitting in your balcony was staring at the other balconies in adjoining tower. Near located Tall towers cause Tunnel like effect and hence balconies at lower floors will hardly have any direct sunlight and poor cross ventilation.

Due to this strange layout, this problem is present with majority of the towers in the project and where ever there was a green facing unit, NBCC had put high Green facing PLCs, even if one of the smallest balcony of your unit faced the open greens.

Second issue was that Nbcc was retaining the forever right to make it mandatory for the buyer to obtain its permission before reselling the unit, and after paying due charges.

Then, I was not very sure about quality of construction. With PSUs the problem is that they have to invariably go with the agengy which gives lowest rates i.e. L1 for tender. Even if Nbcc wants to give 5 star quality, it will have to by force accept the quote of the agency which gives lowest rates for construction, irrespective of the competence or past credibility of agency getting the work, till it qualifies for tender. Further, most of the allottees in this project are either govt. servants or retired govt. servants. And, maintenance is always a big issues in such projects. Govt. employees are very finicky when paying maintenance charges. I do recollect an incidence, when during a GBM of govt authority residential complex, the residents of 1st floor protested against paying the lift maintenance charges on the ground that they hardly used it. This was ridiculous but then this is indeed the truth. See for your self the state of maintenance of any govt./ DDA apartment after some years.

And, Nbcc had always priced this project either at par or nearing absolute market rates, not like other DDA/ Authority flats, which are announced at attractive discounts. So, when this project was not very attractive even at Rs 58 lacs for a 3bhk in Ist phase, I don't see why it will suddenly become attractive, that to at nearly twice the cost i.e. Rs 1.2 crores, for the same unit in Phase 4. May be that's one of the reason for the lacklusture response.

regards...

Hi friends,

Even though Six-sigma is quite bullish on NBCC Heights 89, there is also another side to nbcc sec 89 project.

The project definitely has got some great upside. Good carpet area to super area ratio, Govt. / PSU company guarantee, timely and fast construction, firm chargeable area and cost, etc.

But there are some drawbacks also. I am a central PSU employee who had participated in initial EoI floated for this project in 2009. I was among the ones called for allotment in Ist phase. I had then applied for 2BHK and there were draw for 2bhk flats. I was unsuccessful in 2bhk Type - I unit draw. Then, Nbcc during the draw itself, had allowed us to shift to 3bhk Type - 2 unit and take allotment there itself, since there were not sufficient applicants for 3bhk and no hence draw was required for 3bhk and above units.

But I choose against taking 3bhk allotment in Nbcc 89, that too when it was being offered only for Rs 58 lacs approx. in Phase 1. My reasons for not going for 3bhk Type 2 was that becuase of the aprallel layout of Towers, most of these units were located in Towers that had balconies facing exactly opposite to the other one in adjoining towers. Only balconies flanking the opposite ends of last two towers were green facing, but both these sets of balconies were facing the 2 High Tension electric lines passing through the project.

So all the you got to look while sitting in your balcony was staring at the other balconies in adjoining tower. Near located Tall towers cause Tunnel like effect and hence balconies at lower floors will hardly have any direct sunlight and poor cross ventilation.

Due to this strange layout, this problem is present with majority of the towers in the project and where ever there was a green facing unit, NBCC had put high Green facing PLCs, even if one of the smallest balcony of your unit faced the open greens.

Second issue was that Nbcc was retaining the forever right to make it mandatory for the buyer to obtain its permission before reselling the unit, and after paying due charges.

Then, I was not very sure about quality of construction. With PSUs the problem is that they have to invariably go with the agengy which gives lowest rates i.e. L1 for tender. Even if Nbcc wants to give 5 star quality, it will have to by force accept the quote of the agency which gives lowest rates for construction, irrespective of the competence or past credibility of agency getting the work, till it qualifies for tender. Further, most of the allottees in this project are either govt. servants or retired govt. servants. And, maintenance is always a big issues in such projects. Govt. employees are very finicky when paying maintenance charges. I do recollect an incidence, when during a GBM of govt authority residential complex, the residents of 1st floor protested against paying the lift maintenance charges on the ground that they hardly used it. This was ridiculous but then this is indeed the truth. See for your self the state of maintenance of any govt./ DDA apartment after some years.

And, Nbcc had always priced this project either at par or nearing absolute market rates, not like other DDA/ Authority flats, which are announced at attractive discounts. So, when this project was not very attractive even at Rs 58 lacs for a 3bhk in Ist phase, I don't see why it will suddenly become attractive, that to at nearly twice the cost i.e. Rs 1.2 crores, for the same unit in Phase 4. May be that's one of the reason for the lacklusture response.

regards...
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote