Last updated: November 18 2020
217 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NBCC Heights NBCC Sector 89 Gurgaon

Very true..
    Originally posted by Sundry View Post
    Well said Nitin, just want to add that not just few brokers, even existing "investors" or "investor turned end-users" who have had the nightmare of putting money into this are also recommending this project so that the value of resale goes up and they can get out..

FYI - NBCC is hardly getting any booking of this project at these prices, the staff is busy in killing flies (makhi-maarna) these days.

Comment

I can understand your frustration but try to remain cool in tough times..
      Originally posted by psambher View Post
      You forgot to put glasses before responding to my mail.

Can't you see the heading?

Comment

Originally posted by six_sigma View Post
        you should go for this project.....extremely spacious...less no. of flats in big area.....go for it otherwise opportunity will be lost
        http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...4-post138.html

SO 76 BSP for 1140 size u think it is good ?
        why ?
        it comes to 6600 BSP

why not new ATS new project ( i will say ATS project rate is also high )
        why not resale 3c or tulip petal which are around 5000 good builders
        why not SPAZE 93 around 3400 to 3800 BSP

6600 BSP for this NBCC is very high

Thanks
        NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Originally posted by nitinsarna View Post
          I can understand your frustration but try to remain cool in tough times..
          Forgot again. I can bear with you.

Now atleast smile.

Comment

Dear,
            I always have smile on my face, but good to see your smile for the first time.
            Originally posted by psambher View Post
            Forgot again. I can bear with you.

Now atleast smile.

Comment

pls check out the sample flat in 3 bhk thats ready.

also the setback and openness in the project.

no high rise structure.

check out the civil structure incase have knowledge , beam thickness. number of beams etc.

price is all inclusive of edc, idc, bsp, packing, etc etc etc escalation free, advance stage of construction. its attractive for those who are serious end user , who want an spacious flat , lower loading, GOI will not run away with your investment. project will be delivered and with good quality and facilities.

Comment

If this is the best project ever (as appears from your posts), Why not buy it in resale at 4500 then?

Or even buy their other project, NBCC Green View in Sector-37 even lower prices?

Comment

Originally posted by abhay View Post
                  http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...4-post138.html

SO 76 BSP for 1140 size u think it is good ?
                  why ?
                  it comes to 6600 BSP

why not new ATS new project ( i will say ATS project rate is also high )
                  why not resale 3c or tulip petal which are around 5000 good builders
                  why not SPAZE 93 around 3400 to 3800 BSP

6600 BSP for this NBCC is very high

Thanks

See first of all the biggest advantage is the buildings are 13 floors only and the ground floor is a stilt.
                  second there is less basement in the entire project for some of the towers there is no basement at all
                  third less no of flats 500 in nos. in a plot area of 11 acres which is half of what it is in 3c ats, tulip etc. that means less congestion.
                  fourth Govt of India enterprise so no fear of investment getting drowned.
                  fifth two parkings are there in the same price.
                  Sixth Pataudi road is going to be the next big thing in Gurgaon.
                  Seventh This plot is next to a commercial mall

So why you guys think its a risky investment and costly...the private builders are building more number of flats to get the price down that doesnt make the project good.

Comment

See first of all the biggest advantage is the buildings are 13 floors only and the ground floor is a stilt.
                    second there is less basement in the entire project for some of the towers there is no basement at all
                    third less no of flats 500 in nos. in a plot area of 11 acres which is half of what it is in 3c ats, tulip etc. that means less congestion.
                    fourth Govt of India enterprise so no fear of investment getting drowned.
                    fifth two parkings are there in the same price.
                    Seventh This plot is next to a commercial mall

So why you guys think its a risky investment and costly...the private builders are building more number of flats to get the price down that doesnt make the project good.
                    Regarding floors u will find many apartments in New Gurgaon less than 13 floors with less than 6600 price
                    people also see the price before buying
                    ATS, Ashiana has launched project in this sector why not that, even ATS , Ashiana project price was too high but less than NBCC
                    there are better option in patoudi road
                    ( spaze , tulip raheja sampda ) with less than 5000 rate why not that also i will Spaze Tulip and Raheja quality will be better than NBCC

and 6600 rate not touched of NH8 projects so 89 is too far nh8 projects rates are 4700 to 5500 why someone will got so inside at such high rate
                    NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Oh la la..Another "next big thing" !!!

I love this city; there is always another "next big thing" in the making

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X