Dear members,

Need your advice on the booking of NBCC heights - 2 BHK flat 2nd floor ( Super area 1140 sqt Built area: 826 sqft) in Rs. 42,32,000/-

Is the project and area is worthwile to invest for horizon of 3 years keeping the price. it is located on patuadi road, Hv paid 3 lakh booking amount and still have optin to back out or go ahead.

plz guide if i should go ahead ......or go for other options...

Anyone intrested in the project ( genuinely ) shall also let me know. The property can be transefreed by paying 100 rs sqft nominal charges.

warm regards,
Read more
202 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • NBCC Heights 2nd Phase

All,

Alert !!

I hope you know that this project has been relaunched this year since many people withdrew from the original allotment in 2011 - the number of DU (Dwelling Units) available for each category (TYPE I,II,III,IV,V,VI), a total of 160 being sold is leftover from last year's allotment of 490. Hence approx 30% of people who got the allotment last year refunded them to NBCC and imagine this was at a price 20%+ lower than what is being offered now. For example, the 1764 sqft apartment being sold at Rr 66,37,000 (BTW its BSP - total is 67,77,610) was sold at approx Rs 58,00,000 last year. How good the location etc would be of these leftover units is anybody's guess. NBCC is also notorious in terms of timely delivery - I know one of their 1st flagship project in Kolkatta, NBCC VIBGYOR towers got delayed by 2.5 years and they didnt pay any penalty to buyers either.

Lets be more careful and not get too excited about this one.

R
    CommentQuote
  • Project site - not worth

Hi all, I completely agree.... infact I submitted the EOI through last year for NBCC but during my visit to the site and saw HT lines, it is highly non-recommendable. After that I did not submitted my application form ... now they come up once again for this NH advt. (NBCC Heights). My personal opinion not to consider.
    CommentQuote
  • availability:

1) Very limited in 2BHK
    2) Availability is there in 3 and 4 BHK
    3) location: can't opt. it will be through draw

Apart from HT lines, I don't see any drawback of this project.

1) Location: Bang on Pataudi road.. the future gurgaon
    2) Density: Only 580 units in 11.5 acres
    3) Loading: 80% built up area (including balconies)
    4) Construction: Already started
    5) Loan: Available from SBI
    6) Price: includes EDC/IDC/Parking
    CommentQuote
  • the positive about nbcc, is the property is without dispute and will get the possession in time compared to other private builder!
    CommentQuote
  • +Ves
    1/. Handled by one of the premier bldg. organization;

2/. Best loading when compared to any pvt builder;

3/. Spacious floor plan layouts ...can be subjective though as one may have difference of opinions on this.

4/. Effective bsp comes to less than 3,500/- psf if you exclude the cost of parking, edc+IDC (which is considered in the final bsp by NBCC pricing)....VERY LUCRATIVE DEAL considering the pricing in the surrounding/nearby area by builders 4500/- plus currently.

5/. Don't expect shockers as project nears completion as is common with many private builders...increased super-built up area w/o any change in carpet area, etc.

6/. Payment schedule spread over three yrs. from the date of allotment. (refer attachment)

-Ves
    1/. Current scheme open to only Govt. employees (even the retired). Transfer is permitted though @1,00,000/- before the conveyance deed & 10,000/- after the conveyance deed.

2/. Allotment of floors to be decided by a lottery & hence for the smaller sizes, this could be a -ve as the High tension wires pass mainly through the smaller locations (though adequately under greens). The Type V & VI (4 BHK) locations are in the best location as per plan....some caution here, as someone on the thread mentions that these allotments could be a result of folks who may have canceled their allotments in the earlier draws...once in 2009 then in 2010..not sure of 2011.

3/. Location is average as of now....may turn up great once the Patuadi rad is widened & D expressway becomes operational.....atleast 5-yrs in my opinion.

4/. Project may be delayed a little as is normal in any RE project...but atleast there is little risk as funds may not really be a constraint for such a premier govt.agency & the pproject will surely come up if if with a little delay...Delay in this case a boon as who will like to live there as of now.

Would have certainly invested if I could have managed the funds as my father is eligible....of course I am presuming that he would have got a unit in lottery had he invested....too many ifs .....
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by snameni
    the positive about nbcc, is the property is without dispute and will get the possession in time compared to other private builder!

NBCC has done only 1 major residential project so far (NBCC VIBGYOR towers in Kolkatta) and the possession was delayed by more than 2 years !!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi seniors,

Is this worth applying. The (only) negative is:

HT wires running through the campus. How big and impact this is for resale?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by userHJ
    Hi seniors,

Is this worth applying. The (only) negative is:

HT wires running through the campus. How big and impact this is for resale?

deadline for submitting form was 28th Feb
    CommentQuote
  • deadline has been extended till 15th March.
    CommentQuote
  • hi,
    Has anyone booked in NBCC Heights ????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by apchanchal
    Dear members,

Need your advice on the booking of NBCC heights - 2 BHK flat 2nd floor ( Super area 1140 sqt Built area: 826 sqft) in Rs. 42,32,000/-

Is the project and area is worthwile to invest for horizon of 3 years keeping the price. it is located on patuadi road, Hv paid 3 lakh booking amount and still have optin to back out or go ahead.

plz guide if i should go ahead ......or go for other options...

Anyone intrested in the project ( genuinely ) shall also let me know. The property can be transefreed by paying 100 rs sqft nominal charges.

warm regards,

hi chanchal@ did u booked the flat at NBCC heights
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aashishv2002
    hi chanchal@ did u booked the flat at NBCC heights

How can someone book here - it was in lottery and they would declare the results after sometime I guess? Did you put the application...
    CommentQuote
  • present status of NBCC height

what is the present status of NBCC height ?

is the project is still open for govt servant? or it is available in resale ??
    CommentQuote
  • pls update result of the nbcc draw as i am out of country
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by teen_patti
    pls update result of the nbcc draw as i am out of country

Keep on checking their website for results...
    CommentQuote