Dear members,

Need your advice on the booking of NBCC heights - 2 BHK flat 2nd floor ( Super area 1140 sqt Built area: 826 sqft) in Rs. 42,32,000/-

Is the project and area is worthwile to invest for horizon of 3 years keeping the price. it is located on patuadi road, Hv paid 3 lakh booking amount and still have optin to back out or go ahead.

plz guide if i should go ahead ......or go for other options...

Anyone intrested in the project ( genuinely ) shall also let me know. The property can be transefreed by paying 100 rs sqft nominal charges.

warm regards,
Read more
202 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • cannt open the website. in case you can upload the pdf will be great
    CommentQuote
  • flat to nikal aaya hai draw mai bhaiyon....pata nahi kuch benefit bhi hoga ki nahi .....yahan applicants ki bheed hi nahi thi... kamal hai india ki abadi mai itne kam log isme interested the......

can anyone tell me the reason for this?????
    CommentQuote
  • Results are now displayed on the website .....Welcome to National Buldings Construction Corporation Ltd.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by six_sigma
    Results are now displayed on the website .....Welcome to National Buldings Construction Corporation Ltd.

six sigma , can you upload the pdf.
    CommentQuote
  • I am uploading for type 5 .....let me know if you want other types as well i will upload it for you.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    I am uploading for type 5 .....let me know if you want other types as well i will upload it for you.

Congrats on your draw and hopefully it will give good returns to you. BTW have you seen the location of this apartment?

Someone close had also applied for Type V but later on withdrew from the draw after seeing the location (wrong side of NH8 and that too far off on pataudi road) and the fact that Vatika, DLF flats etc are available at better location in bigger township at a slight premium. Also noticed that only 18 applications put type V as 1st choice against 26 flats on offer (rest would have got as 2nd choice) - same was the case with Type III flats.
    CommentQuote
  • Nbccl

Dear
    SEC 89 PRIME LOCATION
    GURGAUN BEST IN NCR
    NBCCL GOOD REPUTATION
    CURRENT RATE DEMAND FOR NBCCL 5800/= PER SQ
    SO THERE IS NO NEED TO TENSE
    CommentQuote
    flat to nikal aaya hai draw mai bhaiyon....pata nahi kuch benefit bhi hoga ki nahi .....yahan applicants ki bheed hi nahi thi... kamal hai india ki abadi mai itne kam log isme interested the......

can anyone tell me the reason for this?????

bhai
    Lotery lagi hai
    Near by project t-ulip
    Rate 4000/= 125 /= 282/= 200000/=car+ 100000 car+plc++++++
    =3 c Rate 5000/=+++++++Not on main road
    Raheja 5k

NBCCL LOCATION FIRST CLASS
    Rate near about 6k

Bhid nahi hone ka reason
    1. only govt employ
    2 lottery
    3 application amount not financed by bank
    CommentQuote
  • nbcc is coming with new project i guess
    CommentQuote
  • 6k for this project.Isn't it more? one could buy dlf project around 4-5 k in resale ..Am I missing something here.. Being govt company they should have offered for little less price then surrounding projects instead of more..

Originally Posted by trvdrrt
    bhai
    Lotery lagi hai
    Near by project t-ulip
    Raheja 5k

Rate near about 6k

Bhid nahi hone ka reason
    1. only govt employ
    2 lottery
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trvdrrt
    bhai
    Lotery lagi hai
    Near by project t-ulip
    Raheja 5k

Rate near about 6k

Bhid nahi hone ka reason
    1. only govt employ
    2 lottery

My Friend,

You got great linguistic skills . anyways here you go..

You ever been to sector 89?? How far it is... and the 2 villages one has to cross to reach there? BTW Tulip Petals is on main road ready to move, possession offered and available at 3800-3900+charges (total 4500).. NBCC will be coming up in 3-4 years and charging 55% in 1st year itself..

Please check your information - Application amount was financed by Bank ( I know SBI did that).

Lottery mein hi bhid hoti hain - question wahi tha ki why less applications (apart from govt employee), there were 2000+ govt employee who had submitted expression of interest in 2009 for this but when the scheme was launched in 2011 at 3400-3500 Rs/sqft most of them withdrew...

The premium on phase 1 booking (done at 3500) was not existing, got through the 1st few posts of this thread to understand...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    6k for this project.Isn't it more? one could buy dlf project around 4-5 k in resale ..Am I missing something here.. Being govt company they should have offered for little less price then surrounding projects instead of more..

Exactly my point Manu - this is expensive for the location and that too coming from a PSU... the NBCC office staff in lodhi road was a disappointed lot when I met them last week bcos of response to this project...
    CommentQuote
  • Location is oK types not so bad as it is not far off from NH8. Directly you reach Hero Honda chowk from Pataudi road ....takes around 15-20 mins. Construction has started but type 5 is yet to start. Ab ek ek floor dalte dekh dekh kar zindagi katni padegi..... 3 -4 saal mai banke taiyaar hoga tab tak duniya kahan ki kahan pahunch jayegi
    CommentQuote
  • Ab mai isse lottery to nahi kahunga..........Delhi/NCR mai itne brokers hai jo sote jagte property hi property ka len den karte hain wo khud isme iterested nahi the nahin to yeh log itni applications laga daalte hain ki poocho mat. I m still douubtful of the returns this flat is going to give. Aur sarkari projects ki quality bhi bekar si hi hoti hai sarkari quarter type bana kar de denge aur fir unki marammat karate raho baithkar
    CommentQuote
    Ab mai isse lottery to nahi kahunga..........Delhi/NCR mai itne brokers hai jo sote jagte property hi property ka len den karte hain wo khud isme iterested nahi the nahin to yeh log itni applications laga daalte hain ki poocho mat. I m still douubtful of the returns this flat is going to give. Aur sarkari projects ki quality bhi bekar si hi hoti hai sarkari quarter type bana kar de denge aur fir unki marammat karate raho baithkar

6 sigma bhai - Return achche shayad naa ho lekin quality achhi honi chahiye, I have a flat in their kolkatta property and it has come up well. Hopefully yahaan bhi adchcha hi hoga :)
    CommentQuote