Dear members,

Need your advice on the booking of NBCC heights - 2 BHK flat 2nd floor ( Super area 1140 sqt Built area: 826 sqft) in Rs. 42,32,000/-

Is the project and area is worthwile to invest for horizon of 3 years keeping the price. it is located on patuadi road, Hv paid 3 lakh booking amount and still have optin to back out or go ahead.

plz guide if i should go ahead ......or go for other options...

Anyone intrested in the project ( genuinely ) shall also let me know. The property can be transefreed by paying 100 rs sqft nominal charges.

warm regards,
Read more
Reply
202 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by trvdrrt


    This is not a flop project
    just wait for 1 year price will be double.

    bina capacity wale log her project ko shuru me disturb kar dete hai
    al



    I know NBCC since 2006 when I got a flat in their kolkatta project (NBCC VIBGYOR) so dont tell me about merits - I know very well about all their projects (Khekra, Okhla and the 2 in ggn - 89 & 37)... ye 89 waala 2011 mein launch hua tha at 15-17% less than what they have launched now. Even that time there were many cancellations and refunds & most of those found their way back in 2012 draw. If you dont believe me, go and check with NBCC in Lodhi road office.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatk


    I know NBCC since 2006 when I got a flat in their kolkatta project (NBCC VIBGYOR) so dont tell me about merits - I know very well about all their projects (Khekra, Okhla and the 2 in ggn - 89 & 37)... ye 89 waala 2011 mein launch hua tha at 15-17% less than what they have launched now. Even that time there were many cancellations and refunds & most of those found their way back in 2012 draw. If you dont believe me, go and check with NBCC in Lodhi road office.


    construction to chalu ho gayee NBCC ki, 3c ne to construction bhi chalu nahi ki. Aur ek baat yeh NCR ka project hai nBCC waley ko time par bana ke dena hi padega nahi to log uski waat laga denge. Aur ek baat jitni bhi inventory draw mai nikli hai sab atleast booked to hai 3c ki tarah idhar udhar bhagna to nahi padega.
    NBCC ke saare tower 12-13 manzil ke hi hain jabki 3c wala 25 se kam floors banata hi nahi hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by six_sigma
    construction to chalu ho gayee NBCC ki, 3c ne to construction bhi chalu nahi ki.
    ....
    ....
    NBCC ke saare tower 12-13 manzil ke hi hain jabki 3c wala 25 se kam floors banata hi nahi hai.


    Am not favoring 3C but was just presenting the facts sonny...

    You had asked for opinions and I gave mine on the project since I know this company, project and location well.. have been there multiple times in last 6 months.. and as I said earlier, I do hold a unit in their kolkatta project...
    CommentQuote
  • More updates on this...

    Got an offer from someone who got the 3BHK+S apartment in the draw - who is now ready to resell at same price (no premium) at which he got the allotment since the payment date of 10 Lakhs is coming next week... transfer fee will ofcourse be paid by the buyer.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I am new to the forum and seriously thinking to buy 4 BHK in NBCC Heights. As already suggested by Experts, the project has it's Pro's and Con's....

    Pro's :
    1. Best Carpet and Wall-2-Wall Area
    2. Possibly better construction
    3. Completion and Possession on time
    4. Low Density Project
    5. Entrance from Patuadi Road.

    Con's :
    1. High tension Wire through compound.

    I had a major question for which I have not got a proper answer from either NBCC or Resellers.. so posting the query on the forum to get views from Experts :

    1. Is there any provision for 24 Hr. Power-backup being built by NBCC ?
    2. Is there any provision for continuous water supply ?

    Any inputs in the matter are highly appreciated.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • hi

    what rate are you getting and which floor.

    I am also interested in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Application would be transferred to my name .... so will pay lump sum to the reseller... approx. 2 lacs ... 4th floor I guess ...

    But the low premium is what is concerning me. Most other places the premiums quoted are usually higher ....

    Did you check on the power backup and water supply arrangements ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FindFlat
    Application would be transferred to my name .... so will pay lump sum to the reseller... approx. 2 lacs ... 4th floor I guess ...

    But the low premium is what is concerning me. Most other places the premiums quoted are usually higher ....

    Did you check on the power backup and water supply arrangements ?


    2 lacs is a good deal you got. let me know if you find another seller. which tower is it.

    well the real value will come after next round of draw sometime early next year and visible progress in construction.

    NBCC has provision for power back up and water supply arrangement. rest assured its a PSU , so things will be transparent and progressive. money is safe.
    CommentQuote
  • The low premium + less resale is because its already well-priced project (close to Rs 3900-4000 /sqft all inclusive). Right next to it is Tulip project ready to move available around 4400-4500 and further on Pataudi Road around sector 92, the other projects are at 3300-3500.
    CommentQuote
  • Only PSU employees & govt servants are eligible to buy NBCC. Is it true for resale also?
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone help me in buying in NBCC Heights, it looks good project but i dont think it will be ready soon
    CommentQuote
  • Need Advise rg booking in New Gurgaon

    Dear All,

    Good morning.

    I am a PSU employee presently posted outside Delhi.

    I need an urgent advise from the members regarding the two bookings in New Gurgaon that I hold on date.

    I have a 3BHK booking in Era Cosmo City Phase -3. But everything is still tentative in regards to allotment in Ph- 3 of Cosmo City.

    Yesterday I have received an allotment of a 3BHK in NBCC Greens in Sec37D in Gurgaon. The all inclusive rate in this case works out to Rs 4000/- per sq ft. exclusive of service tax and registration. Further, the builder is a govt. company and the loading is less than 25% in case of 1803 sq ft. flat. But the allotment is on 13th floor (14th floor being topmost).

    My requirement is that I need the flat on proposed DE as a pure End User and hence the distance from Delhi matters since my family will have to daily commute to Dwarka when we get to stay in our place. Therefore, Cosmo City Sector-103 is much nearer and accessible compared to allotment in Sector-37D.

    I can hold on to only one booking and will have to withdraw/sell-out from other one.

    Can some esteemed members advise to help me to take an informed decision vis-a-vis the suitablity of Sector 103 or Sector 37D in view of my said requirements.

    Thanks in anticipation.

    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Pushkar,

    In case you are looking for end use, i suggest you to look into Golf Course Extension road, As whatever anyone of us say, DEW will be livable after 5 years only.
    If we see both the propoerties, i feel both will be having similar concerns in respect to delivery, it will take around 4 year for delivery of both. From living standard prospective, 37D is having lot of 2BHk and low cost flats while 103 and other areas are having mostly 3BHK and 4BHK flats, so we can believe that standard of living might be better in 103.
    Decision is yours, NBCC is keeping price high and not spending good money in marketing, to my surprise resale price for them in any of their property is with low premium, so exit from NBCC might be tough in later stage.
    Use DEW to make quick money, and use it to buy good house in area which is developed.




    Originally Posted by pushkarss
    Dear All,

    Good morning.

    I am a PSU employee presently posted outside Delhi.

    I need an urgent advise from the members regarding the two bookings in New Gurgaon that I hold on date.

    I have a 3BHK booking in Era Cosmo City Phase -3. But everything is still tentative in regards to allotment in Ph- 3 of Cosmo City.

    Yesterday I have received an allotment of a 3BHK in NBCC Greens in Sec37D in Gurgaon. The all inclusive rate in this case works out to Rs 4000/- per sq ft. exclusive of service tax and registration. Further, the builder is a govt. company and the loading is less than 25% in case of 1803 sq ft. flat. But the allotment is on 13th floor (14th floor being topmost).

    My requirement is that I need the flat on proposed DE as a pure End User and hence the distance from Delhi matters since my family will have to daily commute to Dwarka when we get to stay in our place. Therefore, Cosmo City Sector-103 is much nearer and accessible compared to allotment in Sector-37D.

    I can hold on to only one booking and will have to withdraw/sell-out from other one.

    Can some esteemed members advise to help me to take an informed decision vis-a-vis the suitablity of Sector 103 or Sector 37D in view of my said requirements.

    Thanks in anticipation.

    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vibhusjain
    Hi Pushkar,

    In case you are looking for end use, i suggest you to look into Golf Course Extension road, As whatever anyone of us say, DEW will be livable after 5 years only.
    If we see both the propoerties, i feel both will be having similar concerns in respect to delivery, it will take around 4 year for delivery of both. From living standard prospective, 37D is having lot of 2BHk and low cost flats while 103 and other areas are having mostly 3BHK and 4BHK flats, so we can believe that standard of living might be better in 103.
    Decision is yours, NBCC is keeping price high and not spending good money in marketing, to my surprise resale price for them in any of their property is with low premium, so exit from NBCC might be tough in later stage.
    Use DEW to make quick money, and use it to buy good house in area which is developed.


    With all these views, how come you are interested in their other project - NBCC Heights? All these things are true for them also and infact its farther away in sector 89 on pataudi road whereas Green View is 37D & closer to main ggn - IMO. Please compare the two projects...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Pushkar, I am interested in sector 89 as first it's development is not dependent on DEW, construction is started and I don't want to exit in next 5 years, I am not a broker. My concern about you was from your requirement of end use. If you get some premium on both properties, you can buy good house for your family in Shona road.
    CommentQuote