Dear members,

Need your advice on the booking of NBCC heights - 2 BHK flat 2nd floor ( Super area 1140 sqt Built area: 826 sqft) in Rs. 42,32,000/-

Is the project and area is worthwile to invest for horizon of 3 years keeping the price. it is located on patuadi road, Hv paid 3 lakh booking amount and still have optin to back out or go ahead.

plz guide if i should go ahead ......or go for other options...

Anyone intrested in the project ( genuinely ) shall also let me know. The property can be transefreed by paying 100 rs sqft nominal charges.

warm regards,
Read more
Reply
202 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am getting a premium of 25 lakhs for my flat....daily getting the calls
    CommentQuote
  • Lol good one.. You can buy from market 2 lacs premium and sell at 25 lacs. Its a gr8 business idea... :)
    CommentQuote
  • six Sigma, in case you are really getting that premium, I believe you have got a big foolish buyer with lots of money in his bank account.

    @25lacs premium, the bsp for nbcc would be 5300psf... this is atleast 800 more than the prevailing rates in that area .. and that too for a project with no power n water backup. the buyer would be paying u total 25lacs (for the 2500 sq ft apartment).. which would be a 7 lack premium since you would have paid approx 18 lacs till now...

    get your facts right....
    CommentQuote
  • FF seems to be right though 7 lacs premium also appears to be too much and must be lapped into. Someone recently got a 3BHK (or 3+1) 2 lacs premium so this appears to be a steal for a seller..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FindFlat
    six Sigma, in case you are really getting that premium, I believe you have got a big foolish buyer with lots of money in his bank account.

    @25lacs premium, the bsp for nbcc would be 5300psf... this is atleast 800 more than the prevailing rates in that area .. and that too for a project with no power n water backup. the buyer would be paying u total 25lacs (for the 2500 sq ft apartment).. which would be a 7 lack premium since you would have paid approx 18 lacs till now...

    get your facts right....


    rs 3500 psf was allotment rate, market rate is rs 4500-5000 depending on location of unit. this price is all inclusive. pls see the construction progress at site. contractor is supreme infra. one of the top notch contractors. check their website.Supreme City,Supreme House,Supreme Plant-Supreme Infrastructure India Limited,Powai,Mumbai,India. in line with L&T and S&P.

    Architech is Behl Joshi Behal Joshi - Projects, one of the top notch architects.

    checked pace of construction last week, parking and full basement slab work going on. seems project has good liquidity and pace is also very fast.

    All new gurgaon is without water and sewer connectiong, by the time it will be RTM all facilities will be in place.

    Heard sector 89 will have a golf centric township from Orris. 3C construction will also start soon that will give a flip to the rate in the sector.

    Full commercial sector is next door sec 88, development already started, almost 200 acres of commercial is licensed by Bestech and Orris.

    sector dividing road of 89-90 is ready and is fabulous. connect straight to NH8

    i think 5000 AI is a steal if on can get a good pool facing unit in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Teen-Patti,

    I know you are a veteran in the forum and have an excellent feel of the market. But do you really think that 25 lacs premium (approx 1000 psf) is justified ?

    The offer price for Type - VI was 3919 psf excluding PLC. For a Pool facing and Lower floor, the PLC would be approx 200/-, taking the All Inclusive price to 4100 psf...

    Beyond doubt, the construction, etc are undebatable, but there is no option for 100% power backup and water backup. So, I do agree that the soceity may demand a nice premium after possesion and the RWA takes an active interest.. but till then, i really think the asking price is too much. 3C and Tulip (already giving possesion) are quoting a rate below this in resale ...

    just my opinion...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by teen_patti
    rs 3500 psf was allotment rate, market rate is rs 4500-5000 depending on location of unit. this price is all inclusive.


    Brother if you read my posts in this thread, you would know how well I know NBCC and this project, we are already invested in 1 of their earlier projects and know the people well in the ranks. Trust me, 15-20 people have returned their units after allotment in UNlucky draw and even forfeited 10/25K in initial days. I even spoke to a person who got allotment in 2011 (15% lower rates around 3600) who was returning the unit back to NBCC in Sep 12 since he could not put more money and lose 2-3 lacs as penalty + interest etc. He was not able to sell his unit in market even at slight premium... the highest premium I have heard anyone asked for is 2 lacs and I dont know if that person ever got a buyer...

    If you still want to build a castle in dreams, please go on..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatk
    Why dont you go and buy it then - its available at ZERO premium with people willing to exit and save their 25-50k as charges to NBCC :bab (59):


    rajat you keep on laughing at least from zero premium now you came at 2 lakhs that's great leap!!!! cool dude
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by six_sigma
    rajat you keep on laughing at least from zero premium now you came at 2 lakhs that's great leap!!!! cool dude


    As I said, this is the premium that was asked by seller and not necessary if the buyer paid any premium and if the deal actually happened... also its been 2-3 months now since allotment and a jump of 100 Rs / sqft is negligible. BTW Tulip project next door is at 4500 with ready possession and ppl living in.

    I am not a basher of this project and myself surprised why there is no premium here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatk
    As I said, this is the premium that was asked by seller and not necessary if the buyer paid any premium and if the deal actually happened... also its been 2-3 months now since allotment and a jump of 100 Rs / sqft is negligible. BTW Tulip project next door is at 4500 with ready possession and ppl living in.

    I am not a basher of this project and myself surprised why there is no premium here.


    Dont compare tulip right now with these projects....the area right now is deserted and not livable....but when both the NBCC and 3C projects are operational definitely the prices are going to shoot. The development of area matters a lot.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatk
    Brother if you read my posts in this thread, you would know how well I know NBCC and this project, we are already invested in 1 of their earlier projects and know the people well in the ranks. Trust me, 15-20 people have returned their units after allotment in UNlucky draw and even forfeited 10/25K in initial days. I even spoke to a person who got allotment in 2011 (15% lower rates around 3600) who was returning the unit back to NBCC in Sep 12 since he could not put more money and lose 2-3 lacs as penalty + interest etc. He was not able to sell his unit in market even at slight premium... the highest premium I have heard anyone asked for is 2 lacs and I dont know if that person ever got a buyer...

    If you still want to build a castle in dreams, please go on..


    Hi,

    May I request you to thrown some more light on this project as some one in my close relationship has one unit in NBCC. What I understood from the above is that no premium on this project and also resale not possible. Please clarify to clear my confusion.

    REgards,

    CHinu
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chinusuhani
    Hi,

    May I request you to thrown some more light on this project as some one in my close relationship has one unit in NBCC. What I understood from the above is that no premium on this project and also resale not possible. Please clarify to clear my confusion.

    REgards,

    CHinu


    There was no premium earlier when these were alloted and people even returned units to NBCC - though some people were asking 2 Lakhs premium sometime later, not sure if the deal went through. Its been few months now and there might be few listing on websites asking for 400-500 persqft premium but am not aware of any deal like that actually happened.
    CommentQuote
  • the 2 lac deal did not go through... I was getting that deal and after more research I decided not to go ahead with it.

    a lot of this property will depend upon a strong RWA and other things.. so not worth taking right now. moreover, the first transfer is not free...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    We are planning to invest in the project which is expected to be completed in 4 years. Can anyone suggest if the location will be good enough in maybe 7-8 years as we are not planning to move in even after taking possession.

    Plus points:

    1. Spacious- 3100 sq ft approx at a good comparative price of 6650/sq ft
    2. On NH8
    3. We liked the floor plan which has good enough space provided for each bedroom as well as the balconies
    4. Heard about their last delivered project which is good.
    5. The payments are to be done after a fixed time period which is providing enough time for us to plan and go a little over the present budget.

    Negative:

    1. extreme end of Gurgaon
    2. Commuting to delhi will take a lot more time.
    3. Touching Manesar border so not sure if it will develop that fast.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rajat&Divya
    Hi,

    We are planning to invest in the project which is expected to be completed in 4 years. Can anyone suggest if the location will be good enough in maybe 7-8 years as we are not planning to move in even after taking possession.

    Plus points:

    1. Spacious- 3100 sq ft approx at a good comparative price of 6650/sq ft
    2. On NH8
    3. We liked the floor plan which has good enough space provided for each bedroom as well as the balconies
    4. Heard about their last delivered project which is good.
    5. The payments are to be done after a fixed time period which is providing enough time for us to plan and go a little over the present budget.

    Negative:

    1. extreme end of Gurgaon
    2. Commuting to delhi will take a lot more time.
    3. Touching Manesar border so not sure if it will develop that fast.


    Which project is this and why are you posting here? And who is divya?
    CommentQuote