Collapse

NBCC Heights NBCC Sector 89 Gurgaon

Last updated: November 18 2020
217 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : NBCC Heights NBCC Sector 89 Gurgaon

After seeing the rate of 5250/- as BSP for 3c i am confident now that I have done a great deal in 4200/- all inclusive (includes everything including service tax for plc and bsp .)

Comment

Originally posted by trvdrrt View Post
      BHAI KOI AISA H TO BATAO 25-50 RS MAI BAHAR AA RAHA HAI
      EK BHI AISA NAHI HAI
      PR 20- 30,00,000 RS DEMAND HAI
      25-50 Rs ka matlab apartments mein per sqft rate hota hain... lagta hain naye naye broker bane ho...

Anyways to cut the cr#$ further, go and visit NBCC office and they will tell you that some people have come and cancelled their allotment also. Have got 2-3 more options where people are willing to exit at any premium buyer wants to pay (even 50k)... if this is not signs of a flop overpriced project, then what is...
      Last edited August 4 2012, 06:30 PM. Reason: Stop personal attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by six_sigma View Post
        After seeing the rate of 5250/- as BSP for 3c i am confident now that I have done a great deal in 4200/- all inclusive (includes everything including service tax for plc and bsp .)
        3C is available in resale at 4500.. also its location is on the other side of sector 89 with entry to NH8 via Vatika / DLF side unlike NBCC that is on pataudi road.. also 3C name sells like hot cake now... this is the difference...

Comment

Originally posted by rajatk View Post
          Mere english babu desi mem - 25-50 Rs ka matlab apartments mein per sqft rate hota hain... lagta hain naye naye broker bane ho...

Anyways to cut the cr#$ further, go and visit NBCC office and they will tell you that some people have come and cancelled their allotment also. Have got 2-3 more options where people are willing to exit at any premium buyer wants to pay (even 50k)... if this is not signs of a flop overpriced project, then what is...

This is not a flop project
          just wait for 1 year price will be double.

bina capacity wale log her project ko shuru me disturb kar dete hai
          al
          Last edited August 4 2012, 06:31 PM. Reason: Stop personal attacks.

Comment

3C is available in resale at 4500.. also its location is on the other side of sector 89 with entry to NH8 via Vatika / DLF side unlike NBCC that is on pataudi road.. also 3C name sells like hot cake now... this is the difference...
            3C mai resale kaise chalu ho gayee bhaiya mere jab project abhi launch hua hai..... i will not agree with this.

Comment

3C mai resale kaise chalu ho gayee bhaiya mere jab project abhi launch hua hai..... i will not agree with this.
              The original allotment (prelaunch) was at 4250 - discount and now company has increased the rates... so original booking waale are now selling at 4500 approx.

BTW pados mein Tulip ka rate to aapko pata hi hain na... which is almost ready to move apts...
              Last edited August 4 2012, 06:31 PM. Reason: Stop personal attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by trvdrrt View Post

This is not a flop project
                just wait for 1 year price will be double.

bina capacity wale log her project ko shuru me disturb kar dete hai
                al

I know NBCC since 2006 when I got a flat in their kolkatta project (NBCC VIBGYOR) so dont tell me about merits - I know very well about all their projects (Khekra, Okhla and the 2 in ggn - 89 & 37)... ye 89 waala 2011 mein launch hua tha at 15-17% less than what they have launched now. Even that time there were many cancellations and refunds & most of those found their way back in 2012 draw. If you dont believe me, go and check with NBCC in Lodhi road office.
                Last edited August 4 2012, 06:32 PM. Reason: Stop personal attacks.

Comment

I know NBCC since 2006 when I got a flat in their kolkatta project (NBCC VIBGYOR) so dont tell me about merits - I know very well about all their projects (Khekra, Okhla and the 2 in ggn - 89 & 37)... ye 89 waala 2011 mein launch hua tha at 15-17% less than what they have launched now. Even that time there were many cancellations and refunds & most of those found their way back in 2012 draw. If you dont believe me, go and check with NBCC in Lodhi road office.
                  construction to chalu ho gayee NBCC ki, 3c ne to construction bhi chalu nahi ki. Aur ek baat yeh NCR ka project hai nBCC waley ko time par bana ke dena hi padega nahi to log uski waat laga denge. Aur ek baat jitni bhi inventory draw mai nikli hai sab atleast booked to hai 3c ki tarah idhar udhar bhagna to nahi padega.
                  NBCC ke saare tower 12-13 manzil ke hi hain jabki 3c wala 25 se kam floors banata hi nahi hai.
                  Last edited August 4 2012, 06:34 PM. Reason: Stop personal attacks.

Comment

construction to chalu ho gayee NBCC ki, 3c ne to construction bhi chalu nahi ki.
                    NBCC ke saare tower 12-13 manzil ke hi hain jabki 3c wala 25 se kam floors banata hi nahi hai.
                    Am not favoring 3C but was just presenting the facts sonny...

You had asked for opinions and I gave mine on the project since I know this company, project and location well.. have been there multiple times in last 6 months.. and as I said earlier, I do hold a unit in their kolkatta project...
                    Last edited August 4 2012, 06:35 PM. Reason: Stop personal attacks.

Comment

More updates on this...

Got an offer from someone who got the 3BHK+S apartment in the draw - who is now ready to resell at same price (no premium) at which he got the allotment since the payment date of 10 Lakhs is coming next week... transfer fee will ofcourse be paid by the buyer.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X