Dear members,

Need your advice on the booking of NBCC heights - 2 BHK flat 2nd floor ( Super area 1140 sqt Built area: 826 sqft) in Rs. 42,32,000/-

Is the project and area is worthwile to invest for horizon of 3 years keeping the price. it is located on patuadi road, Hv paid 3 lakh booking amount and still have optin to back out or go ahead.

plz guide if i should go ahead ......or go for other options...

Anyone intrested in the project ( genuinely ) shall also let me know. The property can be transefreed by paying 100 rs sqft nominal charges.

warm regards,
Read more
202 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • nbccl resale recent deal

Recent deal in 4 BHK
    5340/= ALL INCLUSIVE
    Transfer charges paid by Buyer
    CommentQuote
  • speed of construction is very fast. already whole project is 3+ floors and total number of floors is 12. Its just 6 month from launch. basement work for parking etc is done. Seems will be delivered by Mid 2014.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trvdrrt
    Recent deal in 4 BHK
    5340/= ALL INCLUSIVE
    Transfer charges paid by Buyer

LOL -looks like you jumbled up. May be you want to say 4035 or 4305:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatk
    LOL -looks like you jumbled up. May be you want to say 4035 or 4305:)

did you find any good resale deal. i was getting in tower F , park pool facing, but demand was 6000psf AI.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by teen_patti
    did you find any good resale deal. i was getting in tower F , park pool facing, but demand was 6000psf AI.

Multiple options available 44-4500 with brokers... please check.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatk
    Multiple options available 44-4500 with brokers... please check.

it means more than 10 lkh premium on a 4 bhp , plus transfer charge . you think will have appreciation in 6 month time
    CommentQuote
  • NBCC Resale on 30 jul

NBCC Resale on 30 jul
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by six_sigma
    NBCC Resale on 30 jul

any news on the construction progress???
    CommentQuote
  • i want to buy 3/4 b/r flat in NBCC scheme.inform amount paid & premium reqd.fast payment assured.
    CommentQuote
  • c3

Dear

nce again have brought a Very good option for the investment in New Gurgaon, Upcoming project of reputed builder in sector 89 offering Independent floors of 180,240 and 360sq.yd plots having mix of 2,3 and 4BHK Super Luxury apartments with modern amenities to know more about it please call

About Company:-
    This company is a well-diversified business conglomerate with its presence in various sectors like – Real Estate, Infrastructure , Education and Hospitality under the leadership of their Chairman and experienced Board members. Company is scaling new heights and touching the horizon of excellence. Company is well managed by professionals of long standing in Real Estate development. The Company maintains the highest level of professionalism & has set new benchmarks of quality & service excellence, they aspire to refine their skills and increase their investments, in this space. The Company has nurtured innovative management and dynamic leadership in expanding, updating & diversifying its operations in real estate development with a keen eye on relevant skills, Marketing, technology & resources. As one or the fastest growing Real Estate companies of India, its envisions to become the nation's foremost development player, they has ably built loyal relationships with key stake holders, with its reliability, stability, sound business ethics, honesty, integrity & transparency. This has contributed to their ability to create and manage world class housing projects.

About Project:-

Company are going to launch a new group housing project in Sector-89,Multi Utility Corridor, Gurgaon. This project is going to be designed by renowned architect. Spread over more than 40 acres of peace and tranquility, This project is going to cater the demands of the elite league living, the master plan is a perfect blend of aesthetics, technology, human creativity and nature’s bounty

Company is presenting an optimum blend of traditional Indian and modern facilities of lifestyle in living space. This group housing is providing experience of Indian luxury through its finest designs in every corner of apartments, artistic view of countryside from home and the Club with all modern facilities. These apartments are perfectly made with future aspects of living

New Independenpt Floors Sector 89 Gurgaon
    Plot Size Tentative Dimesions Tentative Area Ground Floor (sq.ft) Tentative Area First Floor (sq.ft) Tentative Area Second Floor (sq.ft) Booking Amount
    180sq.yd Area 1220 1000 1000 10 Lakhs
    Price 9150000 7500000 7500000
    240sq.yd Area 1620 1300 1300 10 Lakhs
    Price 12150000 9750000 9750000
    360sq.yd Area 2430 1950 1950 10 Lakhs
    Price 18225000 14625000 14625000
    Other Charges IFMS,PLC and Registration charges
    Options with lucrative and affordable Payment PLan for investment 2/3/4 BHK Independent Floors

Location Advantages:-

ü Approx. 5min Drive From Haldiram

ü Approx. 20min Drive From IGI Airport

ü Approx. 25min Drive From Domestic Airport

ü Approx. 30min Drive From Dhaula Kuan

ü Closely Located to Proposed ISBT & Metro Station

ü Two way accessibility one from NH-8 and another from Dwarka Exp Way

ü Strategically Located in sec-89, multi utility corridor Gurgaon

ü Close proximity to IMT Manesar & KMP Expressway, RIL SEZ and Sec. 88(Commercial Sector)

Features:-

ü 2/3/4 BHK Vastu compliant luxury Independent Floors

ü 100% power backup & Ample water Supply

ü Earth quake resistant building

ü Rain water Harvesting

ü 60% Landscape green Area

Very limited Inventory ,Rush To Book your entries, So Hurry up and book YOUR DREAM HOME in the most contemporary and state of an art environment friendly township in the heart of Gurgaon before you run out of the Inaugural discount.
    --
    CommentQuote
  • i can sell in 5500 bsp my 2462 sqft flat
    CommentQuote
  • good news . Ext Elec work started . Project progressing well. Power backup of 3000 KVA being provided.
    CommentQuote
  • Re: NBCC heights, Sector 89

Would be interested to buy 2 or 3 bhk in nbcc... If anyone want to sell.. You can pm me

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sid9959
    Would be interested to buy 2 or 3 bhk in nbcc... If anyone want to sell.. You can pm me

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

i want to sell my 4bhk in 5500/-
    CommentQuote
  • GOOD NEWS again

NBCC is procuring 20 elevators for 2 on each tower from indias top 5 vendors. all international vendors, high quality. no local suppliers. good for the projects.

construction going at brisk pace , 5-6 floors complete, should be ready for possession by end of 2014.
    CommentQuote