Dear All,

Please be aware of the mal-practice done by BPTP.

BPTP Freedom Park Life
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2OGmyYJ7O0

BPTP Park Prime
BPTP has done the same fraud with the Faridabad what he had done in the Gurgaon : Faridabad Metro

There are also many complaints filed with DC and DTP of faridabad related to the unfair trade practice.
Read more
Reply
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Panky4u
    Dear All,

    Please be aware of the mal-practice done by BPTP.

    BPTP Freedom Park Life
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2OGmyYJ7O0

    BPTP Park Prime
    BPTP has done the same fraud with the Faridabad what he had done in the Gurgaon : Faridabad Metro

    There are also many complaints filed with DC and DTP of faridabad related to the unfair trade practice.


    There is no transparency in the functioning of builders in India.Every builder is a cheat,though degree varies.There is an urgent need for consumer protection for real estate buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP is most fraud builder, They have worst customer care. They sick. My Advice Please Dont buy anything from BPTP.
    "Blood Pressure Through Property".
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • HOMES FROM HELL

    :bab (45):hi
    greetings

    i hate to do this but this reflects the common sentiment of investors and endusers and honest brokers..

    "Any builders ""offering projects"" on Dway reported to have done anything which is not ethical and against normally established business and trade principles or deviates from commitments, for projects on ""Dway or elsewhere"" CAN BE GIVEN 100 marks in the sheet TITTLED ""HOMES FROM HELL"" by those suffering. Dont forget to leave a comment..
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=12
    At the end of year 2011 I will personally send a pumpkin to the CEO of the company as a reward for being the best cook(crook) with the maximum points on recipes.
    This will be celebrated again on the 25th of July next year to commemorate the death anniversary of their godfather and favourite cheat Mr Natwarlal. Natwarlal was a qualified Lawyer by proffession who cheated posing as Real estate promoter. He was so crooked, even his death is shrouded by mystery. Check Natwarlal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia to know more about his personality which truly matched with that of a few developers..
    Since this link can be edited by anyone all members are most welcome to put 100 marks against each recipe against the builder giving the name of the project in comments.
    Since a lot of ceos/MDs/Directors will be competing, only one 100 marks can be earned for any such recipe per project. So dont get greedy and your time starts now!!!
    "
    Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks BlessU. This is an excellent spreadsheet and highlight the credibility of various builders. Well Done......

    Originally Posted by BlessU
    :bab (45):hi
    greetings

    i hate to do this but this reflects the common sentiment of investors and endusers and honest brokers..

    "Any builders ""offering projects"" on Dway reported to have done anything which is not ethical and against normally established business and trade principles or deviates from commitments, for projects on ""Dway or elsewhere"" CAN BE GIVEN 100 marks in the sheet TITTLED ""HOMES FROM HELL"" by those suffering. Dont forget to leave a comment..
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=12
    At the end of year 2011 I will personally send a pumpkin to the CEO of the company as a reward for being the best cook(crook) with the maximum points on recipes.
    This will be celebrated again on the 25th of July next year to commemorate the death anniversary of their godfather and favourite cheat Mr Natwarlal. Natwarlal was a qualified Lawyer by proffession who cheated posing as Real estate promoter. He was so crooked, even his death is shrouded by mystery. Check Natwarlal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia to know more about his personality which truly matched with that of a few developers..
    Since this link can be edited by anyone all members are most welcome to put 100 marks against each recipe against the builder giving the name of the project in comments.
    Since a lot of ceos/MDs/Directors will be competing, only one 100 marks can be earned for any such recipe per project. So dont get greedy and your time starts now!!!
    "
    Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Homes from hell

    Originally Posted by Panky4u
    Thanks BlessU. This is an excellent spreadsheet and highlight the credibility of various builders. Well Done......

    Hi
    Greetings

    Thanks for your appreciation.. However, I also do encourage you all members to visit the link and UPDATE information or comments for sharing your knowledge with others.
    For you particularly, please go to the HOMES FROM HELL page and put comments in the builders column giving details of the project and the issues you have had.. Remember 100 points per recipe per project only and dont forget to put the name of the project in the comments.

    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=12

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi BlessU,

    I am not able in insert comment in the spreadsheet provided. Please help.

    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Thanks for your appreciation.. However, I also do encourage you all members to visit the link and UPDATE information or comments for sharing your knowledge with others.
    For you particularly, please go to the HOMES FROM HELL page and put comments in the builders column giving details of the project and the issues you have had.. Remember 100 points per recipe per project only and dont forget to put the name of the project in the comments.

    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=12

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • For All BPTP Customers:

    The IBMS you deposit with the company at the time of possession is Interest Bearing Maintenance Security. Interest on that amount is supposed to be deducted from the maintenance charge they demand.
    Has any one of you have that adjustment in your maintenance invoice?
    CommentQuote
  • Inserting comments

    Originally Posted by Panky4u
    Hi BlessU,

    I am not able in insert comment in the spreadsheet provided. Please help.


    hi
    Greetings

    Not to worry..
    go to the concerned box in the spreadsheet
    Right click will open a tool options containing cut copy paste etc with insertcomment option.
    Click insert comment and start typing on the orange box which opens with a prompt "type here" without moving the cursor
    Try and you will get your way around it..

    Cheer
    CommentQuote
  • Inserting comments

    Originally Posted by Panky4u
    Hi BlessU,

    I am not able in insert comment in the spreadsheet provided. Please help.


    hi
    Greetings

    Not to worry..
    go to the concerned box in the spreadsheet
    Right click will open a tool options containing cut copy paste etc with insertcomment option.
    Click insert comment and start typing on the orange box which opens with a prompt "type here" without moving the cursor
    Try and you will get your way around it..

    Cheer
    CommentQuote
  • saw a BPTP ad on a road barrier it said

    BPTP - " DELIVERING PROMISES" :bab (45)::bab (45)::bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • The ad could not be written fully ( painter ke pass paint khatam ho gaye tha !!!!!! )


    What, actually was meant, was -

    "DELIVERING COM-PROMISES"

    Originally Posted by AmitMM
    saw a BPTP ad on a road barrier it said

    BPTP - " DELIVERING PROMISES" :bab (45)::bab (45)::bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • another version of BPTP logo

    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    The ad could not be written fully ( painter ke pass paint khatam ho gaye tha !!!!!! )


    What, actually was meant, was -

    "DELIVERING COM-PROMISES"


    Hi
    Greetings

    DELIVERING PROMISES "?"

    Cheers
    CommentQuote