I am getting an offer of all inclusive 38 L Mapsko 2BHK on 5th floor.

Senior members pls suggest if it is a buy at this rate?

Thanks
Read more
17 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What is the Carpet & Super area ? How much payment has been made ?
    CommentQuote
  • ........also, r all clearances in order ? Had heard some issues on some clearances for some of the Mapsko projects .

Also, have u seen the site personally ? How far is it from NH8 or maybe, proposed NPR ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    What is the Carpet & Super area ? How much payment has been made ?

Carpet Area Excluding balconies is 563.56 sqft... Around 10 L has been paid and 8.5 L is being asked as premium.

I have heard that clearances are in place as Bank is approving loan right now. Checked with SBI and they are are approving the loan.

I had seen the location sometime back and that time the construction had not started, I guess it is around 2 Km from NH8.
    CommentQuote
  • 563 sq. feet & a 2 BHK - both don't gel together . The area looks to be more for a studio apartment .

Price looks to be abnormally high .

Also, see my previous post, please clarify .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    563 sq. feet & a 2 BHK - both don't gel together . The area looks to be more for a studio apartment .

Price looks to be abnormally high .

Also, see my previous post, please clarify .

This area is without Balconies, details are as below:

Bed 1 = 122.96
    Bed 2 = 127.2
    T1 = 35
    T2 = 38
    Hall = 180.2
    Kitchen = 60.2

Total = 563.56 sq ft

I have heard that clearances are in place as Bank is approving loan right now. Checked with SBI and they are are approving the loan.

I had seen the location sometime back and that time, construction had not started, I guess it is around 2 Km from NH8.
    CommentQuote
  • its one of the cheapest 2 bhk available on nh8( excluding9X sectors) along with vatika emilia.
    38-39 is the quoted price. anything below is a bonus....
    satisfy yourself with the location/layout...

Originally Posted by Gagandeep

Bed 1 = 122.96
    Bed 2 = 127.2
    T1 = 35
    T2 = 38
    Hall = 180.2
    Kitchen = 60.2

Total = 563.56 sq ft

I had seen the location sometime back and that time, construction had not started, I guess it is around 2 Km from NH8.
    CommentQuote
  • AmitMM Bhai, is correct ( somewhat ), though i have reservations on the location ( maybe, u can get a decent ROI in 4 years & + ) . I calculated ( rather, miscalculated on the loading ) on the Super area being higher .

Sorry, on my miscalculation .
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with Manoja, carpet size is too small since the loading is on a very high side which i would say is just a wastage for the end user. These specs ideally suits a flat having a 900 sq ft super area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunny9
    I agree with Manoja, carpet size is too small since the loading is on a very high side which i would say is just a wastage for the end user. These specs ideally suits a flat having a 900 sq ft super area.

Carpet area of 563 sq ft (Without balconies) is 53% of super area.
    I believe this is the norm these days, please correct me if I am wrong.

Also in the same budget, please let me know any other better project?

One is Sare Crescent but I am not fully convinced with the location of Crescent park, it being on pataudi road will surely take additional time to come up. If any body has an idea by when sector roads from NH8 will reach crescent park thn pls provide the details.

Would want to know which is an better option out of Crescent Park and Paradise for purely investment purpose with 5 yrs holding period?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Gagandeep.
    The carpet area is usually 75-80% of the Super area. In this case I am not sure how are they dedicating 25-30% of the total area only towards balconies. You might want to recheck, though i could be wrong.

This project was initially launched in Jan 2010 and untill recently a lot of land approvals were pending for it. However, all clearances are now in place and it has been approved by HDFC, SBI and PNB for the purpose of home loan.
    As per my conversation with various property dealers, a 2bhk is available for nothing less that 37-38 lacs.
    Construction on the site has now commenced. Boundary wall is under construction and the excavation work has started for Tower A and B. (there are 7 towers in total)

Yes, this is the cheapest 2 bhk (along with Vatika Emilia) in the sec 80 to 84 area.

It is not 2 kms from NH8 but about 800 meters once you take a right turn from NH8 and falls on the main 60 meter wide road that will cut in from the NH8 opposite Haldiram's.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gagandeep
    I am getting an offer of all inclusive 38 L Mapsko 2BHK on 5th floor.

Senior members pls suggest if it is a buy at this rate?

Thanks

cn u pls PM me the broker details?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Rajat for the info..

So if price for paradise and Emilia is same then which one is an better option? Additionally I really liked the pricing of Sare Crescent but location makes me little nervous.

Seniors, pls suggest which is better option:

Mapsko Paradise VS Vatika Emilia VS Sare Crescent.

Thanks Again...

Originally Posted by rajat713
    Hi Gagandeep.
    The carpet area is usually 75-80% of the Super area. In this case I am not sure how are they dedicating 25-30% of the total area only towards balconies. You might want to recheck, though i could be wrong.

This project was initially launched in Jan 2010 and untill recently a lot of land approvals were pending for it. However, all clearances are now in place and it has been approved by HDFC, SBI and PNB for the purpose of home loan.
    As per my conversation with various property dealers, a 2bhk is available for nothing less that 37-38 lacs.
    Construction on the site has now commenced. Boundary wall is under construction and the excavation work has started for Tower A and B. (there are 7 towers in total)

Yes, this is the cheapest 2 bhk (along with Vatika Emilia) in the sec 80 to 84 area.

It is not 2 kms from NH8 but about 800 meters once you take a right turn from NH8 and falls on the main 60 meter wide road that will cut in from the NH8 opposite Haldiram's.
    CommentQuote
  • Location wise Mapsko Paradise is the best out of these options. I was intrested in this project while this was in prelaunch stage with price less than 29L.

Carpet Area ratio/Builder Reputation/No clarity on approvals/open parking etc were the main issues that time. So I went with Sare, but now one main issue has been cleared i.e. approvals.

I would suggest you to discuss the project with builder employees and try to findout your comfortness on known issues. Rest is Investment/Risk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gagandeep

Bed 1 = 122.96
    Bed 2 = 127.2
    T1 = 35
    T2 = 38
    Hall = 180.2
    Kitchen = 60.2

Total = 563.56 sq ft

Hi gagan i dnt feel tht if super area is 1050 sqft thn carpt wld be only 563 as if u see any builder it alws give 70 to 80 % carpt area , i m intrested in buyng this 2 bhk in resle kindly cnfrm me abt crpt area if u r sure
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Gagan ji...
    I am interested in this property if u still have the option plz revert asap....

Vapush Bansal

Originally Posted by Gagandeep

Bed 1 = 122.96
    Bed 2 = 127.2
    T1 = 35
    T2 = 38
    Hall = 180.2
    Kitchen = 60.2

Total = 563.56 sq ft

CommentQuote