Hi ,

M3M is slated to launch it's high end residential project in Sector 67 , Gurgaon by the name of MERINO around July 15,2011. ( Singapore Style Living ) as they have opted to position these apartments

Minimum Ticket Size : 1800 sq ft

Current Rate : 6750 / sq ft less inaugral discount of 650 for few
editions / limited period.

Effective Current Rate : 6100 / sq ft.

between Landmark Commercial.

M3M has huge land bank in Sector 67.
Read more
663 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • is it with luxury specifications and how is the pricing? any comments
    CommentQuote
  • the projects name is MERLIN , and yes it is with luxury/high end specifications .
    How does the price of 6100 sound ?? have been to the location , its right in between ansal essencia and landmark IT .....

How does the project sound ?? at 6100 it does sound tempting as it is after all Brand associated with M3M , although am not too keen on the location as such ...... guys please comment !!!in two minds

The location is the biggest issue for me , am i being paranoid , guys please help out !!1
    CommentQuote
  • any builder who can offer a 650 disc reflects how the pricing stratgy is being panned out.... they will soon revise it and create a artificial gap:):)

if 6100 is tempting then new IREO at 5100 odd is a steal and TATA at 6500 a DEAL!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    the projects name is MERLIN , and yes it is with luxury/high end specifications .
    How does the price of 6100 sound ?? have been to the location , its right in between ansal essencia and landmark IT .....

How does the project sound ?? at 6100 it does sound tempting as it is after all Brand associated with M3M , although am not too keen on the location as such ...... guys please comment !!!in two minds

The location is the biggest issue for me , am i being paranoid , guys please help out !!1
    CommentQuote
  • Brief Specs

Following is the brief available on the project at the moment..

M3M New Project is located at sector 67 Gurgaon. M3M New Project offers 500 Units spread over 15 acres making it a very low density project in Gurgaon. M3M New Project offers 3 BHK and 4 BHK apartments with luxury specifications.

M3M New Project Gurgaon Size Details:

Type: 3 BHK and 4 BHK apartments
    Size: 1800 sq ft - 4000 sq ft

Just a small question.... Can 500 appts in 15 acres make this project a low density project?

If I compare with Ireo new project in 67A then yes definetely it has lower density but if I compare it with IVV then it is marginally higher...

Can any one throw light on how to benchmark density (with low and high intensity) in this cacophony of high decibel marketing campaigns driven by the builders today???

See attachment for comparison

There is a gap of just one year between the price of IVV and new project of M3M....... and the difference is Rs 1000/- btwn IVV and M3M...
    Location being the same, specs I hope are going to be more or less same then why is the gap of Rs 1000 btw two projects....
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    any builder who can offer a 650 disc reflects how the pricing stratgy is being panned out.... they will soon revise it and create a artificial gap:):)

if 6100 is tempting then new IREO at 5100 odd is a steal and TATA at 6500 a DEAL!!!!!!!!

5100 for ireo 67 a is basic specs , location (not even demarcated in the new master plan , it is all villages right now ) , whereas 6100 is for luxury specifications , location better than ireo , ireo in no ways is a steal , whereas neither is m3m merlin , pricing is very good no doubt ( considering it is an original booking and lately pricing has been absurd for all new launches) but the location of even sector 67 is not that great !!!!1

And entering at this price levels can be inurious to health , but for some one looking to buy an ireo 67 a should consider this project !! I myself am considering none !!!
    CommentQuote
  • sir resale price is VV is now around 5800-6200 , ad co. price is 6750 and 7150 for VV !!

Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Following is the brief available on the project at the moment..

M3M New Project is located at sector 67 Gurgaon. M3M New Project offers 500 Units spread over 15 acres making it a very low density project in Gurgaon. M3M New Project offers 3 BHK and 4 BHK apartments with luxury specifications.

M3M New Project Gurgaon Size Details:

Type: 3 BHK and 4 BHK apartments
    Size: 1800 sq ft - 4000 sq ft

Just a small question.... Can 500 appts in 15 acres make this project a low density project?

If I compare with Ireo new project in 67A then yes definetely it has lower density but if I compare it with IVV then it is marginally higher...

Can any one throw light on how to benchmark density (with low and high intensity) in this cacophony of high decibel marketing campaigns driven by the builders today???

See attachment for comparison

There is a gap of just one year between the price of IVV and new project of M3M....... and the difference is Rs 1000/- btwn IVV and M3M...
    Location being the same, specs I hope are going to be more or less same then why is the gap of Rs 1000 btw two projects....
    CommentQuote
  • Wow, people are concerned about location in Golf course ext.

Well Pioneer's both the project have really good location and another project is Emmar Palm drive.

However the internal location will also be good , when internal sector road will take place but something on the main road will have its own charm.
    CommentQuote
  • Ishan Bhai

is it facing 84 meter road(66 67)? If yes then location is good if not best.

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    the projects name is MERLIN , and yes it is with luxury/high end specifications .

CommentQuote
  • If it's facing the main road , then the current price is tempting.Location can't be considered bad as it should be in the middle of Ansal's Essencia and Ireo Victory Valley.Not to forget , sector 67 also has Bestech's residential project which was launched some 2 years back and also Landmark commercial.However , location can't be compared with main GCEx Road projects as their location is class apart but the fact is that , main GCEx location is gone and that happenned in 2009 at the time of recession.Now, things are moving ahead to sector 67A , as Ireo's new project location seems to be far right now but everyone had similar views about Sohna Road 7 years back and deveopment has started on Southern Periphery Road where TATA Primanti and it's clones sell like hot cakes.
    With few 600 units , in my opinion 6100 + dealer discount should be a steal in such times of inflation and like always , people who'l miss this will always have a reason to frown.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vineetm
    If it's facing the main road , then the current price is tempting.Location can't be considered bad as it should be in the middle of Ansal's Essencia and Ireo Victory Valley.Not to forget , sector 67 also has Bestech's residential project which was launched some 2 years back and also Landmark commercial.However , location can't be compared with main GCEx Road projects as their location is class apart but the fact is that , main GCEx location is gone and that happenned in 2009 at the time of recession.Now, things are moving ahead to sector 67A , as Ireo's new project location seems to be far right now but everyone had similar views about Sohna Road 7 years back and deveopment has started on Southern Periphery Road where TATA Primanti and it's clones sell like hot cakes.
    With few 600 units , in my opinion 6100 + dealer discount should be a steal in such times of inflation and like always , people who'l miss this will always have a reason to frown.

Yes as i said pricing is attractive but locationon sector 67 main road isnt that desirable to me at the moment . It is attractive to someone looking to book in original booking , matlab 25-30 lagake 8-10 kamane ka chance hai 7-8 mahine mei , but there is also a very high chance of a no exit situation .
    i mean it ll be competing with IREO Victory valley for heavens sake , one of the top notch concepts on gc ex , and with victory valley having a better location and a way better USP than m3m merlin i feel VV would be more desirable .

Although from a developers prospective , noone can aford to launch right now with these kind of specs on gc ex sectors below 6 k .
    CommentQuote
  • Why did no one talked about timely payment discount of 250? Is it something that builders screw up with at the time of possession? For an end user this discount brings down the cost by 4.5 lacs (1794 sqft unit), which is quite significant. As per my calculation the effective price comes out to be 5636.5, which looks excellent keeping in mind the specs. Am I missing something?

Basic Price 6750
    Inaugural 650
    Broker-3.5% 213.5
    Timely Payment 250
    Final Price 5636.5
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone has any info about the payment plan? Are the first 3 to 4 installments (in CLP) time linked?
    CommentQuote
  • TPR is such that if each and every payment is made on time then only it would get adjusted in the end .
    Only 20 % of the investors/end users end up availing this discount .

And yes the pricing is excellent , for an end user it might be a very good proposition . But as i am viewing it from a short to mid term proposition , my concerns are there with the location and it can lead to a state of no exit possible !!

And to answer another question , 25 % is to be completed within 100 days approx , and rest would be construction linked !

Originally Posted by starsearch
    Why did no one talked about timely payment discount of 250? Is it something that builders screw up with at the time of possession? For an end user this discount brings down the cost by 4.5 lacs (1794 sqft unit), which is quite significant. As per my calculation the effective price comes out to be 5636.5, which looks excellent keeping in mind the specs. Am I missing something?

Basic Price 6750
    Inaugural 650
    Broker-3.5% 213.5
    Timely Payment 250
    Final Price 5636.5
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by starsearch
    Why did no one talked about timely payment discount of 250? Is it something that builders screw up with at the time of possession? For an end user this discount brings down the cost by 4.5 lacs (1794 sqft unit), which is quite significant. As per my calculation the effective price comes out to be 5636.5, which looks excellent keeping in mind the specs. Am I missing something?

Basic Price 6750
    Inaugural 650
    Broker-3.5% 213.5
    Timely Payment 250
    Final Price 5636.5

Hi Guys
    I am tempted to interject and add a few things here.

1. If this is priced at 6100 p.sq.ft I feel pricing of 6500 for Close and 6000 for Pioneer is a much better bet only on account of location for end users.Why would you buy something which is yet to be demarcated let alone launched or started vis a vis these projects which are way ahead in terms of development
    2.If its being sold at 6100 which is almost on par with some proects on main GCex (barring gOLF ESTATE), either the internal sectors are going to be much more livable with better amenities around or its just another attempt by builders and brokers to artificially create so much hype that people get blindsighted and left with no other choice but join the bandwagon.What do you think or What would you choose??I am still searching for an answer to this and I hope it does become better then the GC EX itself (doubt it obviously)
    3.Another school of thought...Dont you think something which is off main road is a better place to stay as its relatively much more peaceful inside then on the main road.This is true for most areas and for all you know may wellbe the case here as well.
    4.GC-Ex is gonna be a busy rd as there are plethora of commercial developments coming there and not to forget the Metro line.It may be appealing to say that its gonna be bang on the Metro Corridor but for a projected luxury highend development to be rt on the Metro corridor may not be that appealing.How many owners of a 2 cr plus property would use the Metro anyways.The plethora of rikshaws, autos , connecting vehicles tht wud come with the Metro would make it undesirable for the occupants of GC-EX
    Though as a Middle Income guy a Metro next door is an absolute plus.But then looking at the way things progress in any Indian city, it may not be all that desirable as it is being projected today specialy with unending traffic snarls it brings along with it.

Considering the above arguments I feel the internal sectors may just eventually pip the famed GC-EX in the long run though it does look like a battle of David vs Goliath at the moment.And may be it is this that the builders are trying to encash on.
    CommentQuote
  • no projects on main gc ex will always be better due to location factor .Location of those would always be considered better And none of the projects are actually on the main road , there is a 200 m commercial belt first , so disturbance issue is not there .

Also the projects you are talking about need 1 Cr + in 1 months times , whereas a new launch need just 25-30 L investment in a yr + ime .Also projects like close escape pioneer park stand nowhere close to the specs the concepts these projects are offering .
    Although i would say presidia at 6.5-7 k is a very good buy though .

Originally Posted by avishere08
    Hi Guys
    I am tempted to interject and add a few things here.

1. If this is priced at 6100 p.sq.ft I feel pricing of 6500 for Close and 6000 for Pioneer is a much better bet only on account of location for end users.Why would you buy something which is yet to be demarcated let alone launched or started vis a vis these projects which are way ahead in terms of development
    2.If its being sold at 6100 which is almost on par with some proects on main GCex (barring gOLF ESTATE), either the internal sectors are going to be much more livable with better amenities around or its just another attempt by builders and brokers to artificially create so much hype that people get blindsighted and left with no other choice but join the bandwagon.What do you think or What would you choose??I am still searching for an answer to this and I hope it does become better then the GC EX itself (doubt it obviously)
    3.Another school of thought...Dont you think something which is off main road is a better place to stay as its relatively much more peaceful inside then on the main road.This is true for most areas and for all you know may wellbe the case here as well.
    4.GC-Ex is gonna be a busy rd as there are plethora of commercial developments coming there and not to forget the Metro line.It may be appealing to say that its gonna be bang on the Metro Corridor but for a projected luxury highend development to be rt on the Metro corridor may not be that appealing.How many owners of a 2 cr plus property would use the Metro anyways.The plethora of rikshaws, autos , connecting vehicles tht wud come with the Metro would make it undesirable for the occupants of GC-EX
    Though as a Middle Income guy a Metro next door is an absolute plus.But then looking at the way things progress in any Indian city, it may not be all that desirable as it is being projected today specialy with unending traffic snarls it brings along with it.

Considering the above arguments I feel the internal sectors may just eventually pip the famed GC-EX in the long run though it does look like a battle of David vs Goliath at the moment.And may be it is this that the builders are trying to encash on.
    CommentQuote