Collapse

Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 28 2021
785 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

Excellent Location and development going on at great speed around this project. anything below 6500 is a steal except that the developer doesn't seem to have any plans of starting development on site. So, if you want to block your money in a non-delivering (very late delivery) company, then its upto you. If they had at least started digging up the basement by now, then it would still be worth the risk. Gurgaon is littered with empty sites.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
      Magadh jee!!

subvention is at 7500. Too costly I believe!!
      As for builder, builder is slow but is doing good work. GolfEstate is something out of this world, being built by L&T. Yes, no moment till now. Plans are to start excavation soon.

Disclaimer:- I am in the process of buying a merlin, having paid the token.
      St_Anger, what should be the subvention scheme price of a project in Sector-70? 6000 sound reasonable in a new project?

Comment

Originally posted by rohitGNG View Post
        Excellent Location and development going on at great speed around this project. anything below 6500 is a steal except that the developer doesn't seem to have any plans of starting development on site. So, if you want to block your money in a non-delivering (very late delivery) company, then its upto you. If they had at least started digging up the basement by now, then it would still be worth the risk. Gurgaon is littered with empty sites.
        Rohit jee!!!

Yes I bought it below 6500 and yeah I agree that work hasnt started till now but can you tell me one project where work starts within one year of launch of project???
        Its been 8 months since the project got launched. So, not so much of an issue, i guess.
        plus everybody has different needs at different times and I guess this was the project which suited my present needs and requirements to the T.

here is something I posted, almost a month ago.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urgaon?t=27414
        sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

St_Anger, what should be the subvention scheme price of a project in Sector-70? 6000 sound reasonable in a new project?
          What project are we talking about???Milano??? Paras??
          sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Subvention. i visited their Sample flat/office on 24th March and was told this offer is valid till 31st March.

Comment

Originally posted by sh-saxena View Post
              I dont think Merlin has appreciated much since it was launched. Probably will appreciate once construction actually starts.
              Sh saxena!!

Appreciated much nahi.. they havent appreciated at all

Comment

Originally posted by Average Joe View Post
                Subvention. i visited their Sample flat/office on 24th March and was told this offer is valid till 31st March.

It is very costly at 7500. I think resale is much better.
                BTW, there is no sample flat for merlin, the one you went to would have been sample flat for golf estate!

Comment

Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
                  What project are we talking about???Milano??? Paras??
                  I am just wondering. If some builder (not Unitech) offers something in Sector-70 in a subvention scheme, what would be the right price to buy?

Comment

Have u visited recently?They have a sample flat below(basement) the M3M Sample flat. may be recently built. Sample flat looks awesome. i could't have mustered courage to put my money( i will be unluky if he delivers what ever he promised on time/atleast 4yrs from) after listening to majority of people including brokers.

Comment

I am just wondering. If some builder (not Unitech) offers something in Sector-70 in a subvention scheme, what would be the right price to buy?
                      Sir..

No offence to you. But let me give you a comparable analogy. If I ask you
                      what would be the VFM price of a car I am getting at zero percent interest? Will you be able to answer that.
                      No!! Obviousl, you'll ask whats the make, the BHP, the engine displacement, the fuel economy, the added automation, the accessories and what not.
                      Similarly, simply answering what is a good price to buy in subvention at sec 70 is practically, unanswerable. What kinda specifications, who is the builder, what is the reputation of the builder and his past performance, location of property , whether surrounded by any villages/mills etc, are several questions that need to be answered.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X