Hi ,

M3M is slated to launch it's high end residential project in Sector 67 , Gurgaon by the name of MERINO around July 15,2011. ( Singapore Style Living ) as they have opted to position these apartments

Minimum Ticket Size : 1800 sq ft

Current Rate : 6750 / sq ft less inaugral discount of 650 for few
editions / limited period.

Effective Current Rate : 6100 / sq ft.

between Landmark Commercial.

M3M has huge land bank in Sector 67.
Read more
663 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by quixotic
    That is true, I had been waiting for their official advert announcing all this. But I believe it would soon be dethroned and the "would be baap" of all projects on GCx would in all likelihood be the one by Ireo which is also to include a proper golf course. :)

Quixotic jee!!

That keeps happening all the time..

"Ser ko sava ser mil hi jaata hai"

but do not forget the day you booked it and (even now) it was the best that there was... When I bought victory valley it was supposed to be the tallest in gurgaon.. now with raheja it will be a tad shorter.. but then that doesnt take away the sweetness of what I have :)

I have very high expectations from golf estate.. and i so wanted to buy it.. the price ( and the size) didnt let me buy it... :(

isiliye bhadaas nikalne ke liye merlin le lia.. lol :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    Quixotic jee!!

That keeps happening all the time..

"Ser ko sava ser mil hi jaata hai"

but do not forget the day you booked it and (even now) it was the best that there was... When I bought victory valley it was supposed to be the tallest in gurgaon.. now with raheja it will be a tad shorter.. but then that doesnt take away the sweetness of what I have :)

I have very high expectations from golf estate.. and i so wanted to buy it.. the price ( and the size) didnt let me buy it... :(

isiliye bhadaas nikalne ke liye merlin le lia.. lol :D

"Ser ko sava ser mil hi jaata hai" Spot on Sir!!!
    There is always something better around the corner...
    I guess VV is by far a much better buy than Raheja Revanta, it may not be as tall as Revanta but would definitely be more sought after address between the two and much better returns. Again with Merlin, I believe both your investments are sound and offer good prospects in the future, especially considering your entry levels.

But with Golf Estate, although it is the best project by far on GCx and would continue to be at the top for a while, the problem is that I entered it at high levels, so not sure if can expect the same returns out of it. But given the other options I had at the time like Aarya, Krrish, Skyon etc., this made the most sense to me.

I hope rest all works out, and we all come up trumps... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Wow i love to read the discussions on ultra luxury apartments , especially on gc ex. Lets discuss the current ones -

1) Krishh projects - Fraud co. would not like to say more on them
    2) M3M Golf estate - As mentioned by someone currently the most luxurious on gc ex
    3) Pioneer Araya - I would like to say nothing too special about them . Ultra luxury segment yes , location great , but no theme to it .
    4 ) Offerings by IREO - till now , may be nothing too ultra luxurious right now , but the concept of ireo city as a whole is mouth watering and is ultra luxurious in itself . ( i know the prices speak otherwise , as i guess GA is the most expensive project on gc ex right now based on per s qft resale prices , but i think that is more attributed towards its awaited possession ) .
    But in future i know we would see some of the most breath taking ultra luxury projects on offer by IREO in IREO city

ya now getting back to the discussion of " ser ko sava ser mil jaega " . i think the thing you guys forgot while discussing , agreed IREO has way more land bank on gc ex than m3m , but M3m has immense scope in Golf estate to take ultra luxury to a whole new level too .(u must remember they are in talks with biggies like armani , versace etc )

I thnk its going to be an awsome and interesting thing to see when ireo produces something that surpasses Golfestate , and then m3m comes up with something that outdos ireos offering in terms of pure luxury . I think this would go on for some 5-7 years at least of great luxurious launches by both, and take luxury and launch prices also to a whole new level . I think this is what is going to be healthy competition , also resulting in driving prices of both IREO's and M3M's offerings and also pushing up the value of the entire region .

IREO and M3M are going to be the main drivers for the whole region driving the prices upwards and increasing the " SNOB " value of gc ex .
    I know i am panned for saying this , believe it or not gc ex is going to be "THE ADDRESS" in future

I am sure excited to see the amazing healthy competion we are going to have in the future on gc ex .
    CommentQuote
  • Bade Dino ke baad darshan diye ? Sir Kahaan gayab ho Gaye thhey? Aur aatey he visphotak post bhi.....
    Agree with everything u wrote....

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    Wow i love to read the discussions on ultra luxury apartments , especially on gc ex. Lets discuss the current ones -

1) Krishh projects - Fraud co. would not like to say more on them
    2) M3M Golf estate - As mentioned by someone currently the most luxurious on gc ex
    3) Pioneer Araya - I would like to say nothing too special about them . Ultra luxury segment yes , location great , but no theme to it .
    4 ) Offerings by IREO - till now , may be nothing too ultra luxurious right now , but the concept of ireo city as a whole is mouth watering and is ultra luxurious in itself . ( i know the prices speak otherwise , as i guess GA is the most expensive project on gc ex right now based on per s qft resale prices , but i think that is more attributed towards its awaited possession ) .
    But in future i know we would see some of the most breath taking ultra luxury projects on offer by IREO in IREO city

ya now getting back to the discussion of " ser ko sava ser mil jaega " . i think the thing you guys forgot while discussing , agreed IREO has way more land bank on gc ex than m3m , but M3m has immense scope in Golf estate to take ultra luxury to a whole new level too .(u must remember they are in talks with biggies like armani , versace etc )

I thnk its going to be an awsome and interesting thing to see when ireo produces something that surpasses Golfestate , and then m3m comes up with something that outdos ireos offering in terms of pure luxury . I think this would go on for some 5-7 years at least of great luxurious launches by both, and take luxury and launch prices also to a whole new level . I think this is what is going to be healthy competition , also resulting in driving prices of both IREO's and M3M's offerings and also pushing up the value of the entire region .

IREO and M3M are going to be the main drivers for the whole region driving the prices upwards and increasing the " SNOB " value of gc ex .
    I know i am panned for saying this , believe it or not gc ex is going to be "THE ADDRESS" in future

I am sure excited to see the amazing healthy competion we are going to have in the future on gc ex .
    CommentQuote
  • Mera thread GCx ke bulls ka favorite discourse ground banta jaa raha hai... :D

Lage raho bhai log.. keep these good posts flowing :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb

That is so true. These two developers would probably engage in driving the prices up on GCx. Should be a very interesting phase and the prices would indeed touch new heights in the coming years. The kind of levels that were hard to imagine a few years back.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb

I have always concurred with this idea. Thats why I hold all my property in gurgaon on GCx. Jab DLF et al bas raha tha to i was a school kid. Dint have the interest/monetary ability etc to buy something but ever since I have earned some noticeable dough, there is only one place its going ( besides the hardrock cafe and rockman brewries :D) .. and that is GCx.
    and that includes both IREO's and M3M's of the world... I am waiting for the day wherein what you say comes true!!!

TO MERI TARAF SE AAPKE MU MEIN GHEE SHAKKAR SIR :D :D :D
    CommentQuote
  • But when it comes to invitation... TGIF is a first choice??

Originally Posted by St_Anger
    ever since I have earned some noticeable dough, there is only one place its going ( besides the hardrock cafe and rockman brewries :D) .!!!

TO MERI TARAF SE AAPKE MU MEIN GHEE SHAKKAR SIR :D :D :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    But when it comes to invitation... TGIF is a first choice??

Arre rushiljee!!!

That was coz TGIF is half a km from ur home and probably 2 odd kms from mine.. to sorta midway meeting point ho jaata na... :)
    CommentQuote
  • HRC/Rockman ke liye sala kuch bhi karega... !!!

Was just kidding buddy....

(Now dont say your thread has become 'Sharabiyan da Adda" ;)

Originally Posted by St_Anger
    Arre rushiljee!!!

That was coz TGIF is half a km from ur home and probably 2 odd kms from mine.. to sorta midway meeting point ho jaata na... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    HRC/Rockman ke liye sala kuch bhi karega... !!!

Was just kidding buddy....

(Now dont say your thread has become 'Sharabiyan da Adda" ;)

Koi baat nahi... sharaab aap mujhe mere thread pe pilao...

ultiyaan main jaake " oops!! i did it again" waale thread mein karoonga :D
    CommentQuote
  • Hardrock ke naam se muah mein pani aagaya...
    Note to self:-- need to visit hardrock lol
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I know this forum is for Merlin but I cld not find any forum for M3M Golf Estate. Could someone please tell what's the current resale price and the current original booking price (if available) for Golf estate? thks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by unitedestates
    infact a very good post by Mr.Anger here.after reading reviews of other members its a good buy at current level with other projects in vicinity like ireo uptown trading at 7000+ and adjacent project victory valley trading at almost close to 8000 so merlin has got potential regardless of the Builders reputation of delaying the project.There was a Add posted by M3M in last Saturday HT that they have given construction tender to L&T but the following news was not confirmed by site office.excavation process of all the towers is near completion.and resale is hitting the stands from last week onward.different rate is being quoted by sellers ranging from 6350 to 6450.Over all i think its a good buy and holding on for another year nd half will give good returns to investors.

Yes i agree with you and thats the reason I ended up buying it.

I pasted the advert that you talk about in this thread as well as another thread about sector 67 projects
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ultimate
    Hi, I know this forum is for Merlin but I cld not find any forum for M3M Golf Estate. Could someone please tell what's the current resale price and the current original booking price (if available) for Golf estate? thks

ultimate jee!!!

Threads for golf est.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/11822-m3m-golf-estate-by-m3m-group-in-sector-65-gurgaon?t=14147

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/18063-m3m-polo-suites-luxury-project-in-golf-estate?t=20242

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/14990-m3m-golf-estate--gc-ex-contract-given-to-lampt?t=17240

Current resale should be around 8200--8600

Original minimum booking price around 5600

current fresh booking rates after discounts - around 11,000
    CommentQuote