Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 28 2021
785 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Average Joe View Post
    Have u visited recently?They have a sample flat below(basement) the M3M Sample flat. may be recently built. Sample flat looks awesome. i could't have mustered courage to put my money( i will be unluky if he delivers what ever he promised on time/atleast 4yrs from) after listening to majority of people including brokers.

Average jee!!

The one your talking about is the Golf estate sample flat. (reference:- Jiski balconies se golf course ka view aata hai? wahi na?? )
    He will definitely not deliver on time but As far as golf estate goes, its the best 8000--8500 rupees psft that you can spend in gurgaon at the moment.

That project, if made as envisioned, will be the best project in gurgaon by a mile(... a long mile). I am talking about golf estate here and not merlin.
    sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

St_anger, its just a hypothetical question that if i approach a builder with an ok repo in Sector-70 near Tulip and they are out to launch a new project with the same specs as Unitech SouthPark and no villages or high tensions, then what could be the right price to pay under the subvention scheme? i hear CHD's Avenue 71 is available at 6500 under subvention. not sure though.

Comment

Yes, thats true. The M3M Golf estate sample flat is awesome.
        But just couldnt muster to put that sort of money on that sort of builder.
        Will really regret it if & when Golf Estate gets finally made as envisaged.

Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
        Average jee!!

The one your talking about is the Golf estate sample flat. (reference:- Jiski balconies se golf course ka view aata hai? wahi na?? )
        He will definitely not deliver on time but As far as golf estate goes, its the best 8000--8500 rupees psft that you can spend in gurgaon at the moment.

That project, if made as envisioned, will be the best project in gurgaon by a mile(... a long mile). I am talking about golf estate here and not merlin.

Comment

What is the min size available here and best negotiated price available in resale?

Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
          Average jee!!

Comment

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
            What is the min size available here and best negotiated price available in resale?
            Rushiljee!!!

Check ur PM.
            sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rohitGNG View Post
              St_anger, its just a hypothetical question that if i approach a builder with an ok repo in Sector-70 near Tulip and they are out to launch a new project with the same specs as Unitech SouthPark and no villages or high tensions, then what could be the right price to pay under the subvention scheme? i hear CHD's Avenue 71 is available at 6500 under subvention. not sure though.
              Sir

Hypothetical questions often have hypothetical answers, which are basically useless. Fir bhi lemme try and give u a useless answer

Subvention is in itself is a very hypothetical issue for an investor. Buying a property in subvention means that say for 2 years there would be no EMI's which would mean lower interest costs. In a normal project, your effective pricing would become higher which would not be the case in subvention.

Now, will subvention help you or not, can be said concretely if you know the price and status of construction 2 yrs hence, which is really next to imppossible.
              Further, duration of subvention is also important. It may be upto 18 months, 2 yrs, 30 months or no EMI till possession. The last is the best.

To give you a generalised idea a decent builder around SPR with luxury specs launching today should be good at 6000--6500. I believe CHD is a not so luxury project, I am not sure though and 6500 seems steep. Just My POV!!

Comment

Originally posted by Average Joe View Post
                I got SMS from M3M. "Last chance to book M3M MERLIN Singapore based life style,outstanding offering,SUBVENTION Scheme for 30 months"
                Is this indicating that the project may have seen low response?
                Anybody has any figures how much booking was done?

As per reports, M3M has lost lots of top executives in last few months. Delivery may be severely impacted because of this.

M3M had promised delivery in 33months for Golf Estate. This is one project which has the capability to impact prices of entire sector 65,66, 67 in GCx if delivery is made within promised timelines.

I have a planned trip to GCx this weekend. Will check on progress on Golf Estate.

Comment

construction update for m3m golf estate for the month of march -

Golfestate Construction update

Also dont know about merlin but resale prices in golf estate are different for different products , for phase 1 its ranging from 7800 to even 9500 depending on location of unit and tower .

Dont know about resale prices of phase 2 though .

Comment

As someone already pointed out, the sample flats are for M3M Golf Estate and not Merlin. And as I am being told, they are going to revamp these sample flats and come out with better ones instead (may be in a 2-3 month span or so).

As for Merlin, it seems to have an odd floor span. May be because Singaporean lifestyle is more like the western world, thereby explaining the concept of 2 baths for a 3 BHK flat. This ranks poorly in my book. However, I believe they also have 3 Baths for 3 BHK flats as well (naturally its for the larger units only). Those were the only ones that made sense to me especially at that price point and the tag of being "luxury apartments". It is true that they seem very attractive at current levels, especially considering IREO projects in the vicinity, while offering equally good specifications.

As for Golf Estate, I did happen to visit their site last week and I was very pleased to see a lot of activity with hundreds of people working there. Besides, given the fact that the contracts with L&T also tends to given some mental peace as their reputation precedes them. Speaking from ROI, perspective, Golf Estate has already seen substantial appreciation and would probably keep heading north for some time to come. Mostly, because it is going to be the most premium project of GCx with Golf and everything. Dare I say it might end up being something like Magnolias or Aralias with due adjustments(price wise) for being on GCx coupled with a relatively unknown developer. And also, since Magnolias 2 is also around the corner, (with rumoured prices of 25-28K) Golf Estate seems like a really good deal. Krrish is also expected to come to GCx and my guess is they would also be launching at or over the 10K levels given the kind of specs they are offering.

So coming back to your question Sir, if you plan on getting this for end use go with Golf Estate (budget permitting ) If not, then Merlin but I would suggest to opt for 3T + 3 BR..

Someone also did mention senior management leaving the company, I believe Mr. Vineet Nanda has joined as the President here at M3M. and given the success of Central Park 2, where he was earlier, I guess we can expect the same returns here as well.

Pros:
                    Zero debt company (as far as I am told)
                    Land rich
                    L&T construction (for Golf Estate)
                    Have atleast 4 projects in GCx (2 residential, 2 commercial)

Cons:
                    Relatively new developers
                    Not much appreciation in Merlin. Although golf estate has seen a really good jump in prices in the last year.
                    Ability to deliver not yet tested

By the way, I am already invested in Golf Estate.
                    Disclaimer: This is my understanding, plz do your own research and find out for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMario View Post
                      Is this indicating that the project may have seen low response?
                      Anybody has any figures how much booking was done?

As per reports, M3M has lost lots of top executives in last few months. Delivery may be severely impacted because of this.

M3M had promised delivery in 33months for Golf Estate. This is one project which has the capability to impact prices of entire sector 65,66, 67 in GCx if delivery is made within promised timelines.

I have a planned trip to GCx this weekend. Will check on progress on Golf Estate.
                      what top executives... if you search on linked you would have found that there top mangement VP etc had expereince of only 4-5 year....only the CFO appears senior rest would have been junior staff in any other company.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X