Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 28 2021
785 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

Originally posted by quixotic View Post
    Let me ask you this. How to establish the potential of a company to deliver as promised. Hint: by looking at their past performance. So, I was only trying to give an indication of the progress that M3M is capable of, by commenting on the one residential project that they have underway.

However, if you feel your thread is being given a new unwarranted direction; then I shall be happy to oblige you.
    All the best for your investment decision.
    Yes sir!!! I agree to your pov. maybe i used the term "Hijack" which was misread by you ( and probably others).
    sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Thats so true
      After seeing the M3M Golf Estate sample flat, me and my husband had spent a frantic couple of days trying to figure out how to finance it ....but in the end we felt it was just too much money to risk and too less confidence in the builder..

Originally posted by St_Anger View Post

As for golf estate, Sir if you spend 20 minutes in the sample apartment of golf estate you start contemplating selling your kids to buy that flat ( just saying that in metaphorical terms,sir) ....
      Last edited April 16 2012, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Rahul jee!!

My apologies!! I read this post after coming back and kicked myself for not clicking any pictures. I will click some when I go there next, which may be next week.
        The status at the site is that excavation activity has begun and is progressing in good measure. There was a huge mound of mud ( abt 25 feet). Site office was being constructed.
        I enquired from those present as to when excavation started and they told me, it had started about a month back. I remember visiting in the site last month as well ( prior to finally deciding to buy it) and I saw no activity there.

Anyway, this is the latest update. Will keep you notified of the progress as and when I go there next.
        Thanks for the update St_Anger! Glad to hear that work has begun. Looking forward to your post next week now

Comment

Yes sir!!! I agree to your pov. maybe i used the term "Hijack" which was misread by you ( and probably others).
          That seems to be the case. Anyway, Congratulations! on your purchase (assuming you went ahead with it)
          Disclaimer: This is my understanding, plz do your own research and find out for yourself.

Comment

Welcome back brother. i am also a regular investor. right now i am lookinf to invest in anantraj estate sector 63a. very reasonable price and gud location. Suggestions invited...
            Last edited April 17 2012, 05:47 PM.

Comment

That seems to be the case. Anyway, Congratulations! on your purchase (assuming you went ahead with it)
              Quixotic jee!!

Yes, i went ahead with it. Wanted to buy GolfEst, didnt have the means. Would have had to sell a major chunk of what I own in gurgaon to buy it and then its such a lovely thing that I would definitely used it for self use. To dukaan band ho jaati
              sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Quixotic jee!!

Yes, i went ahead with it. Wanted to buy GolfEst, didnt have the means. Would have had to sell a major chunk of what I own in gurgaon to buy it and then its such a lovely thing that I would definitely used it for self use. To dukaan band ho jaati
                Lol.... Golf Estate seems to have that effect on people. I am too contemplating to use it myself, but in all probability would sell it after some time.

So, what floor plan did you finally go with. 3BR + 3T or 3BR + 2T ?
                Disclaimer: This is my understanding, plz do your own research and find out for yourself.

Comment

Lol.... Golf Estate seems to have that effect on people. I am too contemplating to use it myself, but in all probability would sell it after some time.

So, what floor plan did you finally go with. 3BR + 3T or 3BR + 2T ?
                  Sir 3BR+2T 1844 sf ft.
                  Its been just a 3 weeks and excavation started. Seems like I brought good luck to merlin investors

Comment

St_Anger ji, were you able to take a snap of the site?

Comment

Originally posted by Rahulk1 View Post
                      St_Anger ji, were you able to take a snap of the site?

Rahuljee!!

Very sorry.. havent visited the site since.. went on a week long road trip with friends.. driving more than 2k kms across north india..have been kinda tired since i returned yesterday... !!!

will plan something soon!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X