Hi ,

M3M is slated to launch it's high end residential project in Sector 67 , Gurgaon by the name of MERINO around July 15,2011. ( Singapore Style Living ) as they have opted to position these apartments

Minimum Ticket Size : 1800 sq ft

Current Rate : 6750 / sq ft less inaugral discount of 650 for few
editions / limited period.

Effective Current Rate : 6100 / sq ft.

between Landmark Commercial.

M3M has huge land bank in Sector 67.
Read more
663 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sharadmathur
    For 1844 3 BHK , 43 has gone.

What is the current BSP in resale for this project? Also, are there any recommendations on what size/unit/building one should go for in resale
    CommentQuote
  • I think resale for 3 bedroom might be around 6500. I feel 2364 has good layout and also has servant room.
    CommentQuote
  • construction update on merlin from m3m marketing mailer

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sadishaun
    I have closely followed M3M management ; it appears they might have understood the market perception of their group. I know they are investing in their people , one of them was send to Harvard Business School and they are employing best consultants to support them. They have also appointed a new CEO from the industry, however it's the greed of owners which brings them down. I hope with new logo M3M Assurance they will try to improve their actions to bring quality and timely delivery. In case that happens Merlin will definitely provide good returns to investor. I was informed by a broker they have good nearly 80% of inventory in Merlin.

I am a newbie in RE and been following the IREF from quite some time. Little bit tight on budget and since it is cheapest available property on gcx, so my first thought was lets call this company and find out myself.

here is my experience with M3M:

I got the OFFICE number (Office : +91 124 4732000) from their website (Contact Us) and called:

Ring ring.... lady picked up and said "M3M", I said "hello" n within second she put the phone back....

I called the same number again, after 7 rings, lady picked the phone n said "M3M", i replied "hello, hello", she said "yes", I asked her I am looking to get some info on Merlin, she said "please note down another number". I asked is there noone in office who deals with Merlin Sales, she said "this is my home number". I double checked are you at home and not in office, she said yeah and disconnected my call. BANGGGGGG......

I called the same number again and it was not picked up this time.

I was shocked to hear that builders like this who launched number of premium projects on premium location, hired the best indian contractors like L&T, SP etc, sending their people to Harward, hiring best consultants and CEO mentioned HOME number on their website as OFFICE. this is the height mate!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • :):)

I think you are skipping the best part.

She banged the phone down after you put all these questions to her and frustrated she asks... wats your name Sir ?

And Pat Comes the reply : LoAfER

I guess any decent lady in her situation would put the phone down.

Try changing your name and then dialling and then you will get all the correct replies !!!

Happy Hunting !

(Written in humour buddy, pls do not mind)

Originally Posted by LoAfEr
    I am a newbie in RE and been following the IREF from quite some time. Little bit tight on budget and since it is cheapest available property on gcx, so my first thought was lets call this company and find out myself.

I got the OFFICE number (Office : +91 124 4732000) from their website (Contact Us) and called:

Ring ring.... lady picked up and said "M3M", I said "hello, I M Loafer " n within second she put the phone back....

I called the same number again, after 7 rings, lady picked the phone n said "M3M", i replied "hello, hello", she said "yes", I asked her I am Loafer, looking to get some info on Merlin, she said "please note down another number". I asked is there noone in office who deals with Merlin Sales, she said "this is my home number". I double checked are you at home and not in office, she said yeah and disconnected my call. BANGGGGGG......

I was shocked to hear that builders like this who launched number of premium projects on premium location, hired the best indian contractors like L&T, SP etc, sending their people to Harward, hiring best consultants and CEO mentioned HOME number on their website as OFFICE. this is the height mate!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LoAfEr

Ring ring.... lady picked up and said "M3M", I said "hello" n within second she put the phone back....

I called the same number again, after 7 rings, lady picked the phone n said "M3M", i replied "hello, hello", she said "yes", I asked her I am looking to get some info on Merlin, she said "please note down another number". I asked is there noone in office who deals with Merlin Sales, she said "this is my home number". I double checked are you at home and not in office, she said yeah and disconnected my call. BANGGGGGG......

Real funny take, let me also try and call and hope have the same experience as you had :) :). Lot of people have been mentioning about their world class customer service , join the club mate :(:(
    CommentQuote
  • Zorin sir, aapko to CBI mei hona chahiye, mujhe range hathoo pakad liya :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LoAfEr
    Zorin sir, aapko to CBI mei hona chahiye, mujhe range hathoo pakad liya :)

CBI k pass kahan fursat hai in kaamo ki, CBI is busy going after arvind kejriwal, anna hazare etc, gathering evidence of how they all bought new shirts for their press conference... how the money was routed for that !!!

FYKI I represent CIA in India !
    CommentQuote
  • Any heads up on the construction status and resale prices?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    Thats such an insider indepth analysis, mine was more of an enduser point of view. (Would recommend a book called Outliers which elaborates factors for success/failure apart from obvious ones, if you havent read it already)
    But would you buy Merlin today assuming you have the needed funds ??
    If not, why ??

sh-saxena,

Would like to thank you for recommending the book Outlier, really a great book. Loved every page of it. Any other book you would like to recommend?

Ta
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome, its really a great book.
    Im reading 'Thinking, Fast and slow' by Daniel Kahneman right now, its about intuitive and rational decision making,written in an easy-to-read style and so insightful about how we make decisions.

Originally Posted by LoAfEr
    sh-saxena,

Would like to thank you for recommending the book Outlier, really a great book. Loved every page of it. Any other book you would like to recommend?

Ta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    Welcome, its really a great book.
    Im reading 'Thinking, Fast and slow' by Daniel Kahneman right now, its about intuitive and rational decision making,written in an easy-to-read style and so insightful about how we make decisions.

Great, thx for another recommendation!

Will definitely read 'Thinking, Fast and slow' after I finish 'BLINK' The Power of Thinking without thinking. Bought 'Blink' and 'Outliers' in an offer of buy one get other half price. :)

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • So many units for sale

Hey Guys,

There are around 500 units in this project if I am not mistaken and I am surprised to see that around 120 are for sale if you do a search query on 99 acres. Am I missing something here? Do you guys also find the number (~25%) on higher side? Or it is pretty normal.

Can anyone confirm if the payment gone is 30% (I remember someone mentioning 43 lacs for 1844 unit)? Any idea when the next payment will be due?

Thanks
    A
    CommentQuote
  • 99acres would have dated entries also; at times the listings get renewed by default even if the seller has not opted for it. So 25% would possibly include done deals/ old listings which may not be relevant.
    Moreover, in Gurgaon any property on an average is sold 3-4 times before it reaches the end user.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone help me with the tentative asking rate for Merlin. I am interested in buying as this is the only project on GCX with sub 10 lakh coloured component...
    CommentQuote