Collapse

Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
785 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

Mera thread GCx ke bulls ka favorite discourse ground banta jaa raha hai...

Lage raho bhai log.. keep these good posts flowing
    sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ISHANb View Post

IREO and M3M are going to be the main drivers for the whole region driving the prices upwards and increasing the " SNOB " value of gc ex .
      I know i am panned for saying this , believe it or not gc ex is going to be "THE ADDRESS" in future

I am sure excited to see the amazing healthy competion we are going to have in the future on gc ex .
      That is so true. These two developers would probably engage in driving the prices up on GCx. Should be a very interesting phase and the prices would indeed touch new heights in the coming years. The kind of levels that were hard to imagine a few years back.
      Disclaimer: This is my understanding, plz do your own research and find out for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
        IREO and M3M are going to be the main drivers for the whole region driving the prices upwards and increasing the " SNOB " value of gc ex .
        I know i am panned for saying this , believe it or not gc ex is going to be "THE ADDRESS" in future

I am sure excited to see the amazing healthy competion we are going to have in the future on gc ex .
        I have always concurred with this idea. Thats why I hold all my property in gurgaon on GCx. Jab DLF et al bas raha tha to i was a school kid. Dint have the interest/monetary ability etc to buy something but ever since I have earned some noticeable dough, there is only one place its going ( besides the hardrock cafe and rockman brewries ) .. and that is GCx.
        and that includes both IREO's and M3M's of the world... I am waiting for the day wherein what you say comes true!!!

TO MERI TARAF SE AAPKE MU MEIN GHEE SHAKKAR SIR
        sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

But when it comes to invitation... TGIF is a first choice??

Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
          ever since I have earned some noticeable dough, there is only one place its going ( besides the hardrock cafe and rockman brewries ) .!!!

TO MERI TARAF SE AAPKE MU MEIN GHEE SHAKKAR SIR

Comment

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
            But when it comes to invitation... TGIF is a first choice??

Arre rushiljee!!!

That was coz TGIF is half a km from ur home and probably 2 odd kms from mine.. to sorta midway meeting point ho jaata na...

Comment

HRC/Rockman ke liye sala kuch bhi karega... !!!

Was just kidding buddy....

(Now dont say your thread has become 'Sharabiyan da Adda"

Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
              Arre rushiljee!!!

That was coz TGIF is half a km from ur home and probably 2 odd kms from mine.. to sorta midway meeting point ho jaata na...

Comment

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
                HRC/Rockman ke liye sala kuch bhi karega... !!!

Was just kidding buddy....

(Now dont say your thread has become 'Sharabiyan da Adda"

Koi baat nahi... sharaab aap mujhe mere thread pe pilao...

ultiyaan main jaake " oops!! i did it again" waale thread mein karoonga

Comment

Hardrock ke naam se muah mein pani aagaya...
                  Note to self:-- need to visit hardrock lol
                  Disclaimer: This is my understanding, plz do your own research and find out for yourself.

Comment

Hi, I know this forum is for Merlin but I cld not find any forum for M3M Golf Estate. Could someone please tell what's the current resale price and the current original booking price (if available) for Golf estate? thks

Comment

Originally posted by unitedestates
                      infact a very good post by Mr.Anger here.after reading reviews of other members its a good buy at current level with other projects in vicinity like ireo uptown trading at 7000+ and adjacent project victory valley trading at almost close to 8000 so merlin has got potential regardless of the Builders reputation of delaying the project.There was a Add posted by M3M in last Saturday HT that they have given construction tender to L&T but the following news was not confirmed by site office.excavation process of all the towers is near completion.and resale is hitting the stands from last week onward.different rate is being quoted by sellers ranging from 6350 to 6450.Over all i think its a good buy and holding on for another year nd half will give good returns to investors.
                      Yes i agree with you and thats the reason I ended up buying it.

I pasted the advert that you talk about in this thread as well as another thread about sector 67 projects

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X