Hi ,

M3M is slated to launch it's high end residential project in Sector 67 , Gurgaon by the name of MERINO around July 15,2011. ( Singapore Style Living ) as they have opted to position these apartments

Minimum Ticket Size : 1800 sq ft

Current Rate : 6750 / sq ft less inaugral discount of 650 for few
editions / limited period.

Effective Current Rate : 6100 / sq ft.

between Landmark Commercial.

M3M has huge land bank in Sector 67.
Read more
663 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    no projects on main gc ex will always be better due to location factor .Location of those would always be considered better And none of the projects are actually on the main road , there is a 200 m commercial belt first , so disturbance issue is not there .

Also the projects you are talking about need 1 Cr + in 1 months times , whereas a new launch need just 25-30 L investment in a yr + ime .Also projects like close escape pioneer park stand nowhere close to the specs the concepts these projects are offering .
    Although i would say presidia at 6.5-7 k is a very good buy though .

This may be true for an investor but for an enduser what difference does it make if you take a loan and start full EMI from day one.You are atleast satisfied with the progress on site and get the possession in less then 2 yrs(almost ready to move in for Close) rather then having to wait for more then a year for what you call "Bhoomipoojan" and another 6 months for breaking the ground.Till then the game is only played with increasing rates on paper without even laying a brick on site.
    I would anyday go for the former for a similar price rather then going for a new launch. Though I have a strong feeling that in the long run the internal sectors would offer a better quality of life though their rates would remain lower then GC-EX.
    CommentQuote
  • No one knows how the future of GCx will finally get shaped.... Hence if one really wants to participate in the rally of real estate development on GCx, just hop on to the most reliable train (builder) which gives you enough confidence that it will reach the destination on time with a slight variation.

All that one needs to ensure is that you hop on to the train with the same specs that you would want to hop on in future. WHat it means is that if in future u want to stay at a place with high end specs and are confused between Ireo,M3M,MGF or any other similar developer with high end specs, buy an apartment that your budget and gut feel give you a biggggg comfort.

In future if there is any other good project gets launched and you really want to participate in it, a safe bet now will keep your exit options very very simple and easy....Else every thing looks just sweet dream at the moment.
    10 years from now few kms here and there, inside or outside the gcx road will make no difference.

But the projects which have an outstanding value proposition and are future ready with current specs, will always have higher appreciation .
    CommentQuote
  • Pioneer Presidia at 6500 is far better bet then this deep inside location.

Also Bestech Spa view next have good specs and design at 4500/
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by durb100us
    Pioneer Presidia at 6500 is far better bet then this deep inside location.

Also Bestech Spa view next have good specs and design at 4500/

yes , but spa next has a very huge village at its main entrance , and god knows if and when this would get removed .

Also i feel park view spa next would come in too early at such a location as if it would have come after 4 yrs itwould have been a different ball game altogether.

And definitely pioneer presidia is a good actually a very good bet in medium term . went to their site few days back , construction activity is in full swing , there new sales gallery is almost ready (beautifully being done up by the way) and sample flats for presidia as well as their fututre project platina are getting built up . Surroundings have also been maintained quite decently .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    yes , but spa next has a very huge village at its main entrance , and god knows if and when this would get removed .

Also i feel park view spa next would come in too early at such a location as if it would have come after 4 yrs itwould have been a different ball game altogether.

And definitely pioneer presidia is a good actually a very good bet in medium term . went to their site few days back , construction activity is in full swing , there new sales gallery is almost ready (beautifully being done up by the way) and sample flats for presidia as well as their fututre project platina are getting built up . Surroundings have also been maintained quite decently .

That village will never be removed.

It's part of notorious Badshapur village and very strong local influential people hails from that Village.

By the way Merlin is at 5850/ - broker's discount which is 5% max

Reesale of GCE road is on slower side as per currents stat.

Emmar MGF palm drive is further delying it's possesion

Dunno about M3M if at all any construction have started or not ?
    CommentQuote
  • Durbjee - I am thinking of buying Park view spa next....

Is this village a deal breaker...

I jhave shortlisted Ireo Uptown and bestech spa next..

What do you recommend...

Good thing abt bestech is that delivery risk is very low as it is at advanced stages of construction
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Durbjee - I am thinking of buying Park view spa next....

Is this village a deal breaker...

I jhave shortlisted Ireo Uptown and bestech spa next..

What do you recommend...

Good thing abt bestech is that delivery risk is very low as it is at advanced stages of construction

yes product will be good no doubt .ready on time as well . But on site haalatis that the village is right at the entrance of the project and the village is huge .
    You think it ll be removed by the time the project is ready for delivery ??

If it is then it ll give more than magnificent returns .
    And i guess the project m3m merlin is at 6100 only , the 250 is TPR , so discount would be on 6100 only , although havent checked the percentage though !

And M3M Golf estates first phase has been contracted to L&T , the excavation has started although no demand has been raised as yet . So one can expect a demand in another months time .
    CommentQuote
  • So What u say ishant bhai uptown or Bestech

My main priority is safety of investment and peaceful sleep night :) if you know what I mean....
    CommentQuote
    So What u say ishant bhai uptown or Bestech

My main priority is safety of investment and peaceful sleep night :) if you know what I mean....

peaceful sleep ke liye toh amit bhai ready possession ki cheez leni chahiye , under construction will always have one problem or the other .
    CommentQuote
  • Clarity of title must forl peaceful sleep at night

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    peaceful sleep ke liye toh amit bhai ready possession ki cheez leni chahiye , under construction will always have one problem or the other .

Hi
    Greetings

Absolutely correct.. Need to purchase clear title property for peaceful sleep at night..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Ishan bhai - ready to move abhi afford nahi kar sakta...loooking for the safest underconstruction property arnd gcx..

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    CommentQuote
  • Property wise, Bestech is better. Ireo product is yet to be tested and moreover their loading is on a higher side.

Thats what i feel personally after visiting their sample flats.

On the other Bestech have a proven track record and good fan following as well.

But Village will never move and you can expect midnight looting during dense winter fog , Gujjar boy SUV's and Bullock cart in the middle of road.

Give this project a time period of 5 years minimum to mature.
    CommentQuote
  • Durb - so is it agood investment at 4600 or so or there are better options in the market?
    CommentQuote
    Durb - so is it agood investment at 4600 or so or there are better options in the market?

Bestech as a product will be good but surrounding is doubtful.

Pioneer Presidia is a better and safe option then to venture out with Bestech near Village.

It has the best location and the builder doesnt need any introduction. They have worked for Unitech for long and the best villas in Gurgoan - The Vista Villas is one of their creation.

Invest and sleep peacefully.

Else wait for ATS anouncement, If at all you are comfortable with D-Eway
    CommentQuote
  • Durb brother - how do you rate Ireo Uptown as an investment. Comstruction is going on as per schedule and upfront payment will also be arnd 40?
    CommentQuote