Hi ,

M3M is slated to launch it's high end residential project in Sector 67 , Gurgaon by the name of MERINO around July 15,2011. ( Singapore Style Living ) as they have opted to position these apartments

Minimum Ticket Size : 1800 sq ft

Current Rate : 6750 / sq ft less inaugral discount of 650 for few
editions / limited period.

Effective Current Rate : 6100 / sq ft.

between Landmark Commercial.

M3M has huge land bank in Sector 67.
Read more
663 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I visited the site of Merlin last week and could see good progress at the construction site since my earlier visit a month back. Good amount of activity was going on at the site; started the construction of foundation of new blocks and completion of second basement. L&T is doing a good job.

I am also getting more frequent calls from brokers now, even quoting 7000. This is unbelievable given the lots of sales few months back. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any sample flat of M3M merlin...?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suman001
    Is there any sample flat of M3M merlin...?

nope!!! there isnt any!!
    CommentQuote
  • bhallasaab bringing the discussion from RR thread to here...

if my memory serves me well ( i might be a little off course here.. IVV was launched sometime in 2010...merlin was launched in mid 2011.. july maybe.. so merlin was launched approx 6-12 months after IVV. I had already bought IVV in resale when merlin was prelaunched, if i remember correctly ( i am again saying that if you have the exact months/dates please enlighten us too) .... !!! i bought merlin sometime in april 2012 in resale at zero premium..

So, as you said, lets talk facts.. i assure you that i will not try and defend merlin against IVV as i have both of these.. whatever logical arguments you make, I shall very respectfully acknowledge and accept. Whatever points i feel should be interjected upon, i will let you know where and why I feel ur wrong...I have always respected your views and taken ur advice on DEW projects ( although, never really went ahead with anything).. Please dont turn this into a no brainer!!!

chalo, start shooting the facts :)
    CommentQuote
  • also sir, if time permits, please read my first post on this thread!!! so that you have a basic idea of what I set out to achieve by buying m3m merlin... so that we can have a fair assessment of how well ( or how bad) did i do!!
    CommentQuote
  • It came in Orig booking sometime in 07/11 only , and after roughly 9-10 months , You bought this unit ZERO PREMIUM , When Victory Valley resale jumped from 5800 to 6500 psf in the same time or even more .

Right Now we are not talking as to the growth after you bought it , We are talking about the builder and the project from the beginning....

10 months from the date of SALE there was zero Premium , Construction for the same started approx 15 months after the sale of the First UNIT

Lets Take a Run of the mill project on SPR Say CHD or on NPR say Lumbini Terrace homes....

If one had purchased a regular unit the time of purchasing the same unit in merlin pre launch.
    CHD RESALE in 07/11 - roughly 3600 psf (approx) today - 5000
    Lumbini Terrace homes 07/11 - 3500 psf (approx) today 5100
    M3M Merlin 07/11 - 6150 psf Today 7100 psf

So a Run of the mill project from not so much hyped builders against the mighty M3M performed better????????? How did this happen.....???

a very simple answer to this is that they started the construction at the right time...

Lets Look at M3M's performance till date on their existing projects...

GOLF ESTATE - A Super Lux 75 acre project boasting of a 9 hole reversible Golf course , How many towers would be there If you can gimme an idea ???

Minimum 25 towers Atleast isnt it...

They launched the project approx 2 years back and How many of them do you see above ground today ?????

At the same given speed Do you think that they will be able to complete the entire project before 8-9 years (Possession).....

MILANO - initiating the booking process and then due to lack of Sales , They simply scrapped the entire thing altogether.....WOW

Speaks volumes about the company isnt it ??

SUPER HYPED LAUNCH ON EWAY

107 - Shit location , No approvals , Most NON transparent Pricing , Area increased after receiving the bookings , NO Complete APPROVALS TILL DATE , Almost ZERO Appreciation till date.....

M3M till date hasnt delivered anything , Till the day he delivers something , He will be a Land Consolidator only....

I rest my case

Please let me know if any of my info provided above is not correct
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla

MILANO - initiating the booking process and then due to lack of Sales , They simply scrapped the entire thing altogether.....WOW

Speaks volumes about the company isnt it ??

SUPER HYPED LAUNCH ON EWAY

107 - Shit location , No approvals , Most NON transparent Pricing , Area increased after receiving the bookings , NO Complete APPROVALS TILL DATE , Almost ZERO Appreciation till date.....

Please let me know if any of my info provided above is not correct

Bhalla sahab you are very correct...... at times M3M behaves like punters,... when Milano did't get sold... they sold the land to Paras and AIPL to make quick bucks....

107 is actually a "sh**" location as HUDA is coming up with an 80 acre STP which will be a kind of central sh** processing plant for Gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • What is No posting Probation ??? Is it an option exercised by the member or a forced one by admin ??
    CommentQuote
  • What is No posting Probation ??? Is it an option exercised by the member or a forced one by admin ??

Bhalla ji, admin suspend karta hai fir yadi member is valuable for forum to unko no posting probation per lagta hai, aur fir our Anger Sir will again be active
    CommentQuote
  • stanger ji is a valuable contributor to this forum and i look forward to hearing his views. I did not comment earlier as it was against iref rules.

he is largely unbiased, as unbiased one can be and is very incisive in his analysis. He is one of the stalwarts of this forum, will be wonderfull to see his posts once again whenever the admins/ kderators decide so.
    CommentQuote
  • Can some one give input...whats the ground realty on construction status for Merlin...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    stanger ji is a valuable contributor to this forum and i look forward to hearing his views. I did not comment earlier as it was against iref rules.

he is largely unbiased, as unbiased one can be and is very incisive in his analysis. He is one of the stalwarts of this forum, will be wonderfull to see his posts once again whenever the admins/ kderators decide so.

KC,

+1 on the thought , and I feel that you are also one of the guys of the same caliber..... Unbiased, precise, and sensible.

waise IREF has so much intellectual capital that I won't be surprised if the IPC (intl prop consultants) running shops in India go through numerous threads of this website before preparing a report for their clients.

Awaiting return of the Anger-y young man ... :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Harpreet1
    KC,

+1 on the thought , and I feel that you are also one of the guys of the same caliber..... Unbiased, precise, and sensible.

waise IREF has so much intellectual capital that I won't be surprised if the IPC (intl prop consultants) running shops in India go through numerous threads of this website before preparing a report for their clients.

Awaiting return of the Anger-y young man ... :D

thanks harpreet,

the ip has been created by efforts of several several sterling contributors, too numerous to name. Hope it continues smoothly.
    CommentQuote
  • Doston 3 din ka ban aur bhai ek din mein waapis!!! :D :D :D

Thank you admin !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    Doston 3 din ka ban aur bhai ek din mein waapis!!! :D :D :D

Thank you admin !!!!

Yes, it is quite possible, if the concerned Moderator/s recommends that .
    CommentQuote