Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 28 2021
785 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

    Originally posted by Sadishaun View Post
    I have closely followed M3M management ; it appears they might have understood the market perception of their group. I know they are investing in their people , one of them was send to Harvard Business School and they are employing best consultants to support them. They have also appointed a new CEO from the industry, however it's the greed of owners which brings them down. I hope with new logo M3M Assurance they will try to improve their actions to bring quality and timely delivery. In case that happens Merlin will definitely provide good returns to investor. I was informed by a broker they have good nearly 80% of inventory in Merlin.
    Yes, I came to know that they have E&Y on board. Pretty awesome, and the Harvard news is sensational !!

    Comment


    • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

      Originally posted by sharadmathur View Post
      For 1844 3 BHK , 43 has gone.
      What is the current BSP in resale for this project? Also, are there any recommendations on what size/unit/building one should go for in resale

      Comment


      • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

        I think resale for 3 bedroom might be around 6500. I feel 2364 has good layout and also has servant room.

        Comment


        • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

          construction update on merlin from m3m marketing mailer



          Last edited September 22 2012, 07:12 PM.

          Comment


          • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

            Originally posted by Sadishaun View Post
            I have closely followed M3M management ; it appears they might have understood the market perception of their group. I know they are investing in their people , one of them was send to Harvard Business School and they are employing best consultants to support them. They have also appointed a new CEO from the industry, however it's the greed of owners which brings them down. I hope with new logo M3M Assurance they will try to improve their actions to bring quality and timely delivery. In case that happens Merlin will definitely provide good returns to investor. I was informed by a broker they have good nearly 80% of inventory in Merlin.
            I am a newbie in RE and been following the IREF from quite some time. Little bit tight on budget and since it is cheapest available property on gcx, so my first thought was lets call this company and find out myself.

            here is my experience with M3M:

            I got the OFFICE number (Office : +91 124 4732000) from their website (Contact Us) and called:

            Ring ring.... lady picked up and said "M3M", I said "hello" n within second she put the phone back....

            I called the same number again, after 7 rings, lady picked the phone n said "M3M", i replied "hello, hello", she said "yes", I asked her I am looking to get some info on Merlin, she said "please note down another number". I asked is there noone in office who deals with Merlin Sales, she said "this is my home number". I double checked are you at home and not in office, she said yeah and disconnected my call. BANGGGGGG......

            I called the same number again and it was not picked up this time.

            I was shocked to hear that builders like this who launched number of premium projects on premium location, hired the best indian contractors like L&T, SP etc, sending their people to Harward, hiring best consultants and CEO mentioned HOME number on their website as OFFICE. this is the height mate!!!!!

            Comment


            • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon



              I think you are skipping the best part.

              She banged the phone down after you put all these questions to her and frustrated she asks... wats your name Sir ?

              And Pat Comes the reply : LoAfER

              I guess any decent lady in her situation would put the phone down.

              Try changing your name and then dialling and then you will get all the correct replies !!!

              Happy Hunting !

              (Written in humour buddy, pls do not mind)


              Originally posted by LoAfEr View Post
              I am a newbie in RE and been following the IREF from quite some time. Little bit tight on budget and since it is cheapest available property on gcx, so my first thought was lets call this company and find out myself.

              here is my experience with M3M:

              I got the OFFICE number (Office : +91 124 4732000) from their website (Contact Us) and called:

              Ring ring.... lady picked up and said "M3M", I said "hello, I M Loafer " n within second she put the phone back....

              I called the same number again, after 7 rings, lady picked the phone n said "M3M", i replied "hello, hello", she said "yes", I asked her I am Loafer, looking to get some info on Merlin, she said "please note down another number". I asked is there noone in office who deals with Merlin Sales, she said "this is my home number". I double checked are you at home and not in office, she said yeah and disconnected my call. BANGGGGGG......

              I called the same number again and it was not picked up this time.

              I was shocked to hear that builders like this who launched number of premium projects on premium location, hired the best indian contractors like L&T, SP etc, sending their people to Harward, hiring best consultants and CEO mentioned HOME number on their website as OFFICE. this is the height mate!!!!!
              If it was easy, everybody would be doing it.

              Comment


              • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

                Originally posted by LoAfEr View Post
                I am a newbie in RE and been following the IREF from quite some time. Little bit tight on budget and since it is cheapest available property on gcx, so my first thought was lets call this company and find out myself.

                here is my experience with M3M:

                I got the OFFICE number (Office : +91 124 4732000) from their website (Contact Us) and called:

                Ring ring.... lady picked up and said "M3M", I said "hello" n within second she put the phone back....

                I called the same number again, after 7 rings, lady picked the phone n said "M3M", i replied "hello, hello", she said "yes", I asked her I am looking to get some info on Merlin, she said "please note down another number". I asked is there noone in office who deals with Merlin Sales, she said "this is my home number". I double checked are you at home and not in office, she said yeah and disconnected my call. BANGGGGGG......

                I called the same number again and it was not picked up this time.

                I was shocked to hear that builders like this who launched number of premium projects on premium location, hired the best indian contractors like L&T, SP etc, sending their people to Harward, hiring best consultants and CEO mentioned HOME number on their website as OFFICE. this is the height mate!!!!!
                Real funny take, let me also try and call and hope have the same experience as you had . Lot of people have been mentioning about their world class customer service , join the club mate

                Comment


                • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

                  Zorin sir, aapko to CBI mei hona chahiye, mujhe range hathoo pakad liya

                  Comment


                  • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by LoAfEr View Post
                    Zorin sir, aapko to CBI mei hona chahiye, mujhe range hathoo pakad liya
                    CBI k pass kahan fursat hai in kaamo ki, CBI is busy going after arvind kejriwal, anna hazare etc, gathering evidence of how they all bought new shirts for their press conference... how the money was routed for that !!!

                    FYKI I represent CIA in India !
                    If it was easy, everybody would be doing it.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

                      Any heads up on the construction status and resale prices?

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X