Hi ,

M3M is slated to launch it's high end residential project in Sector 67 , Gurgaon by the name of MERINO around July 15,2011. ( Singapore Style Living ) as they have opted to position these apartments

Minimum Ticket Size : 1800 sq ft

Current Rate : 6750 / sq ft less inaugral discount of 650 for few
editions / limited period.

Effective Current Rate : 6100 / sq ft.

between Landmark Commercial.

M3M has huge land bank in Sector 67.
Read more
663 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I called up customer care...and its confirmed that its available...
    CommentQuote
  • the company will always confirm this because they want their prices to go up.

but you try to take out some time and go to the company seriously with your unit papers for the buy back scheme and see how double minded you get that at the end of it you plan to keep the unit.

and all the units are of 2000 sq.ft. plus sizes so what do u call a small unit ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hmm

Yaar i am not some real estate expert but buyback is there for 3 bhk units and no such condition that its for original buyer only and not for resale ppl.. I can confirm this because I was taking up buyback with builder and later I backed out (I am not an original buyer, bought unit in resale)... U cannot ever take gaurantee for a builder or broker in Gurgaon but M3M recently has made some good positive moves to boost customer confidence which i felt was long due.. As an investor in the project, i am happy to see positive things happening- construction, 3K crore financing in escrow acs for construction, brand building@ advst campaigns, trying to push up resale prices with buyback offers, shared final layouts (corrected things like 3 bathtooms for 3bhk instead of 2 bathrooms), improved crm etc... In the end, real estate market is sentiment driven and if they are trying to put some efforts to build confidence then its obviously good news for all buyers...
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with this assessment - M3M group has taken some initiatives to improve sentiment for their projects. First has been good progress at the site. I was at the site recently and amazed at the activities at the site. I have received 4 installments within last 4 months! The L&T engineer at site told me that they will complete the structure by April 2015 and he expects project to be ready for possession by end of Dec 15. I'm hopeful of good quality construction by end of next year. Also they have improved the quality of CRM since last year. Buy back is also good initiative to improve market sentiment for Merlin.

Originally Posted by reeti81
    Yaar i am not some real estate expert but buyback is there for 3 bhk units and no such condition that its for original buyer only and not for resale ppl.. I can confirm this because I was taking up buyback with builder and later I backed out (I am not an original buyer, bought unit in resale)... U cannot ever take gaurantee for a builder or broker in Gurgaon but M3M recently has made some good positive moves to boost customer confidence which i felt was long due.. As an investor in the project, i am happy to see positive things happening- construction, 3K crore financing in escrow acs for construction, brand building@ advst campaigns, trying to push up resale prices with buyback offers, shared final layouts (corrected things like 3 bathtooms for 3bhk instead of 2 bathrooms), improved crm etc... In the end, real estate market is sentiment driven and if they are trying to put some efforts to build confidence then its obviously good news for all buyers...
    CommentQuote
  • Seeing the pace of construction, what may the realistic timelines for possession? I could see a lot of manpower deployed and speedy construction since Jan 2014.
    Kindly suggest as I am considering for end use.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Seniors, Pls help !!
    CommentQuote
  • On the basis of my various interactions with M3M and L&T site engineer, I'm hopeful of delivery by end of 2015. They have outsourced the job to best consultants and they should deliver a quality job in a timely manner. It's a good property still reasonable priced in GCX.

What rate are you getting this property?

Originally Posted by eildilp
    Seniors, Pls help !!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Sadishaun,
    Approx 9k psf from company, possession linked 25%-75%. Cant pay upfront 75-80%% money resale option, so thinking of this option.
    However, If the possession is so early, then it may not make sense. I want possession at least 30 months away from now.
    What is your suggestion?
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • In my assessment it could be delivered in 24 months (Q2 2016) but it's a biggest variable in delivery of any project. This is based on the progress shown in last 12 months.

Have you discussed with this question with M3M? What has been their response.

Originally Posted by eildilp
    Thanks Sadishaun,
    Approx 9k psf from company, possession linked 25%-75%. Cant pay upfront 75-80%% money resale option, so thinking of this option.
    However, If the possession is so early, then it may not make sense. I want possession at least 30 months away from now.
    What is your suggestion?
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • They have told end 2015 actually. Is it ok to take 6 months delay, as buying at such higher rate probably be useless?
    DO the builder get the OC before the project is actually ready for handover?

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • What is the resale rate going and how much payment has been gone?
    CommentQuote
  • 90% will be gone in couple of months
    resale rate is 7000
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gmaheshwari
    which unit will be better? 2047 sqft (3BHK) or 2338 sqft (3bhk+s) in terms of long term investment?

Is 11.5' x 11' a small size room? or people want better room size in resale?

please advise

Any size will do it....the room sizes are approximately same....
    CommentQuote
  • Whats up with this project ?
    Any news ?
    What about appreciation?
    CommentQuote
  • Isn't this 'Basic' rate, in fresh or in resale, a misnomer as I am told there is no 'non-PLC' unit in this project ! There is a compulsory minimum PLC of rs475/- applicable to every single unit. Why not then add this amount to the basic ! In that case even the resale unit ( so called Rs6700/- basic) comes at approx Rs1.6- Rs1.7cr AI !

Is my understanding correct ?

Thanks
    CommentQuote