Hi ,

M3M is slated to launch it's high end residential project in Sector 67 , Gurgaon by the name of MERINO around July 15,2011. ( Singapore Style Living ) as they have opted to position these apartments

Minimum Ticket Size : 1800 sq ft

Current Rate : 6750 / sq ft less inaugral discount of 650 for few
editions / limited period.

Effective Current Rate : 6100 / sq ft.

Location : Sector 67 , adjacent to Ireo Victory Valley and
between Landmark Commercial.

M3M has huge land bank in Sector 67.
Read more
Reply
668 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    1. Buyback is a total farce. Builders are not in the business of buying back, they will end up with almost all their inventory back with them if they did. These rumours are spread by builders themselves via their brokers and possibly the only 'fact' they are based on is some underwriters selling their flats back to the builder. Builders think that such rumours will help establish a floor price but it never does, IVV example is there to see, the buyback rumour did not help establish any floor price. So I wouldnt base any decision on a supposed buyback and hunt for the best deal in resale and call the sellers bluff if they mention buyback to me !!

    2. I really wouldnt call Merlin better than IVV. At best, it would be at par assuming both M3M and IREO dont do any goof-ups. Which feature of Merlin would you rate better than IVV ?
    Also is the access road of Merlin already made ? IVV is on the sector road so no access road issues.

    3. I would apply the 10% expected increase on 7K and not 8K as the current resale rate is 7K. And that too I expect this gain only because Merlin needs to come at par first with comparable projects like IVV. I dont expect 10% gains in next 1 year for other projects given the market conditions.

    Hence to me only resale makes sense at 7K, no builder rate or scheme makes sense to me.


    What do you suggest? I want to invest on gce road..any suggestions
    CommentQuote
  • victory valleys usp lies in its master planning. It was even internationally recognised for the same.
    1)Even if the specs of merlin are at par it is the experience of the complex at large and not individual flats that is key.
    2)And then having two access points both on the sector road is another plus. Think PLC
    So whatever merlin prices eventually are at whatever time point. victory valley will maintain the price difference and be considered just a little more premium.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gurkirat
    What do you suggest? I want to invest on gce road..any suggestions


    If you are in tearing hurry buy Tata. That is safe and sound. No or very little downside and clean , ethical builder who go the extra mile to satisfy their customer.

    If not in a tearing hurry wait to see what ireo delivers, the whole package not only the apartment in GA/ Uptown. see wether they are any different than the unitechs/ dlfs/ bptps of the world.

    If they indeed deliver what they had promised and have satisfied customers, then by all means go for IVV.

    You may also consider Emaar Palm drive, visit them .
    CommentQuote
  • Agree with KC's suggestions above.
    And since we are on the Merlin thread, I find Merlin also a reasonable buy assuming you get it around 7000 (which you should be able to currently).
    Another project you can check is Heritage One, read its thread.

    Originally Posted by gurkirat
    What do you suggest? I want to invest on gce road..any suggestions
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking to buy an apartment in GCX for self use (3 or 4 BHK). Amongst the ones below, which ones do you recommend?

    - Park View Spa Next (+ives - RTM, Ethical Builder, Surrounded by Upmarket Development. -ve - Slightly inferior location, inferior specs, lean open space and facilities)
    - Heritage One (+ive - Small niche development, Good Facilities, Good Location. -ive - Unknown builder, quality circumspect)

    - Open to other options...

    Criterion - Either RTM or available for possession within this year max.

    Thanks so much for your help.
    CommentQuote
  • Out of the two choices below, I would recommend Heritage One, reason being superior location (liveable even today) and specs. Builder is not that unknown, and till now their projects are more or less on track.
    The +ve for PVSN would be that its RTM, other than that H1 is superior in every aspect.

    Originally Posted by irwinneha
    I am looking to buy an apartment in GCX for self use (3 or 4 BHK). Amongst the ones below, which ones do you recommend?

    - Park View Spa Next (+ives - RTM, Ethical Builder, Surrounded by Upmarket Development. -ve - Slightly inferior location, inferior specs, lean open space and facilities)
    - Heritage One (+ive - Small niche development, Good Facilities, Good Location. -ive - Unknown builder, quality circumspect)

    - Open to other options...

    Criterion - Either RTM or available for possession within this year max.

    Thanks so much for your help.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by irwinneha
    I am looking to buy an apartment in GCX for self use (3 or 4 BHK). Amongst the ones below, which ones do you recommend?

    - Park View Spa Next (+ives - RTM, Ethical Builder, Surrounded by Upmarket Development. -ve - Slightly inferior location, inferior specs, lean open space and facilities)
    - Heritage One (+ive - Small niche development, Good Facilities, Good Location. -ive - Unknown builder, quality circumspect)

    - Open to other options...

    Criterion - Either RTM or available for possession within this year max.

    Thanks so much for your help.


    Posession within this year, welcome to Gurgaon real estate where this is one of the most difficult thing to predict and hence it is safer to go for RTM any day.

    Almost all builder construct pretty fast till the structure is ready and then the delay starts, some due to them some due to external issues. some never go beyond the excavation for a very long time.

    Amongst the choices suggested by you , Bestech is indeed a relatively proven and safe builder. They have delivered atleast 5 Projects and pretty decent ( though quality of construction are average , seepage et all ). The location is bit inside, but still directly accessible on 60m road and a very very good social infrastructure within 3 to 4 Km area, with sohna road, south city 2 infra as well as many many schools.

    Emaar Palm drive is even better in terms of location and generally speaking their quality should be better than Bestech, overall better projects and better specifications. If size of apartment meets your requirement, one should consider it.

    I have my doubts wether Conscient will be delivered within this year. Otherwise decent project, long term it will be pretty livable ,short term it will not be able to match sohna road social infra and GCR is little far. However once pioneer delivers its commercial project along with BPTP / emaar, it will be in a much better shape.
    CommentQuote
  • Rather surprised last few post in this micro market do not mention about ireo uptown as option though it is higher interns of price point but fall in same segment

    +ve
    Good specs .. Vrv etc
    5 tower in 10.5 acrs
    Big balcony and superior interior
    Diff exp on club and sport facility
    Grt upward potential on price

    -ve
    -Possession delayed by 3-4 quarter( in a way better if somewhat to get in now)
    -Approach road to project ( there are 2 entries ) is not entirely clear( unlikely this to remain an issue)
    - not many units available or in market




    Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    Posession within this year, welcome to Gurgaon real estate where this is one of the most difficult thing to predict and hence it is safer to go for RTM any day.

    Almost all builder construct pretty fast till the structure is ready and then the delay starts, some due to them some due to external issues. some never go beyond the excavation for a very long time.

    Amongst the choices suggested by you , Bestech is indeed a relatively proven and safe builder. They have delivered atleast 5 Projects and pretty decent ( though quality of construction are average , seepage et all ). The location is bit inside, but still directly accessible on 60m road and a very very good social infrastructure within 3 to 4 Km area, with sohna road, south city 2 infra as well as many many schools.

    Emaar Palm drive is even better in terms of location and generally speaking their quality should be better than Bestech, overall better projects and better specifications. If size of apartment meets your requirement, one should consider it.

    I have my doubts wether Conscient will be delivered within this year. Otherwise decent project, long term it will be pretty livable ,short term it will not be able to match sohna road social infra and GCR is little far. However once pioneer delivers its commercial project along with BPTP / emaar, it will be in a much better shape.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Enabler
    Rather surprised last few post in this micro market do not mention about ireo uptown as option though it is higher interns of price point but fall in same segment

    +ve
    Good specs .. Vrv etc
    5 tower in 10.5 acrs
    Big balcony and superior interior
    Diff exp on club and sport facility
    Grt upward potential on price

    -ve
    -Possession delayed by 3-4 quarter( in a way better if somewhat to get in now)
    -Approach road to project ( there are 2 entries ) is not entirely clear( unlikely this to remain an issue)
    - not many units available or in market


    Yep let them deliver something first, till now it has been talk talk and some more talk only. Instead of talking its high time they focused on delivering GA/ Uptown and let their project do the talking. atleast emaar and bestech have something to show, despite all their negatives.

    The way things are going doubt they will deliver uptown in next 1 year as promised in their brochure, so anyway it is ruled out for the gentleman who asked the question.

    sadly the way they have been disconnected from their customers, they may become another unitech, bptp.

    They are not Tata who will spend money from their pocket to deliver on commitment to customer. Not an inch has moved on the road and do you really believe it is not a big issue.

    Has ireo given in writing when they will address the road issue . The least they can do is be transparent with their customer and tell them what efforts they are making instead of putting their deliberately ill informed crm in front of their customer, whose default answers are I do not know or as per bba.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    Yep let them deliver something first, till now it has been talk talk and some more talk only. Instead of talking its high time they focused on delivering GA/ Uptown and let their project do the talking. atleast emaar and bestech have something to show, despite all their negatives.

    The way things are going doubt they will deliver uptown in next 1 year as promised in their brochure, so anyway it is ruled out for the gentleman who asked the question.

    sadly the way they have been disconnected from their customers, they may become another unitech, bptp.

    They are not Tata who will spend money from their pocket to deliver on commitment to customer. Not an inch has moved on the road and do you really believe it is not a big issue.

    Has ireo given in writing when they will address the road issue . The least they can do is be transparent with their customer and tell them what efforts they are making instead of putting their deliberately ill informed crm in front of their customer, whose default answers are I do not know or as per bba.


    But do you suggest one to buy uptown...coz I am looking for spacious 3bhk which is in budget on gcex and possession shud be as late as possible coz I need time to arrange funds..
    note: looking for end b purpose
    CommentQuote
  • Uptown 3BHK is quite spacious looking.
    But it would need 90% of the cost upfront, D block possession is expected in next 3-4 months and rest by end of year.
    Originally Posted by gurkirat
    But do you suggest one to buy uptown...coz I am looking for spacious 3bhk which is in budget on gcex and possession shud be as late as possible coz I need time to arrange funds..
    note: looking for end b purpose
    CommentQuote
  • 90% :( :(
    That's too much
    CommentQuote
  • Gurkirat,

    Even with that it is most viable option if you want to have shade of luxury at this price point. Road access and all are some issues which has not allowed the price to maintained upward and are indeed issues however definitely will get resolved in future and taking time since need negotiation with m3m mad Huda etc.

    The market sentiment hasn't impacted the price much and almost stagnate since last 1 year ( rather coming down) . Btw ireo has some offers for few units they have ( free 3 parking and some subventions etc .....have a look)


    Once again uptown will cost you abt 15-20% more than other peers due to the + ve mentioned in post above. It has issues and delays in possession etc but thus and hence available at this price point. Once they have something to show and ready it will be at premium


    QUOTE=gurkirat;1136636]90% :( :(
    That's too much
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gurkirat
    But do you suggest one to buy uptown...coz I am looking for spacious 3bhk which is in budget on gcex and possession shud be as late as possible coz I need time to arrange funds..
    note: looking for end b purpose

    If you want to be in a project which is livable in the next 1 year, livable means having the full complete facilities as promised by the builder and as you see in their website etc. etc. , then uptown is not the project.

    No one can predict which direction and how much price will go up people can give their views and take all of them with a pinch of salt. Please go to the site and see wether it is livable without the 24m road.

    For an end use project, beyond 1 year , you may look at uptown.

    Ireo has been promising the 24m road since almost 3 years + now and hence if people are highly skeptical, then one can understand it. The quality of apartment seems to be pretty good , though cannot say the same about their customer care.

    They are not even willing to supply DGset electricity at DHVBN rates which a Tulip, vatika does, then imagine will they spend crores of rupees to build a 24m road. If they leave it to huda then god bless.

    Ireo needs to stop talking and start delivering on their promises.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks sh-saxena and kinjalchato.

    kinjalchato - You have highlighted the exact perdicament I am in. In fact, I have a 1950 3 BHK unit in Premier Terraces Palm drive which I booked way back hoping to move in by 2013. However, I am extremely pessimistic of the ability and will of the builder to deliver the project in an year.

    That was the very reason why I started looking out, and PVSN seemed to be a good option (RTM, decent pricing though inferior location, I can buy a 4 BHK approx at the same price as a 3 BHK in Premier Terraces). The only negative were the lack of premium facilities/specs (apt interiors, open space, squash courts and tennis courts) compared to Palm Drive.

    Am still not sure what to do, but considering the options to me (wait for Palm Drive to mature or buy something else under construction), PVSN seems to be a safe bet.

    Open to any other suggestions which might help me decide.

    Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    Posession within this year, welcome to Gurgaon real estate where this is one of the most difficult thing to predict and hence it is safer to go for RTM any day.

    Almost all builder construct pretty fast till the structure is ready and then the delay starts, some due to them some due to external issues. some never go beyond the excavation for a very long time.

    Amongst the choices suggested by you , Bestech is indeed a relatively proven and safe builder. They have delivered atleast 5 Projects and pretty decent ( though quality of construction are average , seepage et all ). The location is bit inside, but still directly accessible on 60m road and a very very good social infrastructure within 3 to 4 Km area, with sohna road, south city 2 infra as well as many many schools.

    Emaar Palm drive is even better in terms of location and generally speaking their quality should be better than Bestech, overall better projects and better specifications. If size of apartment meets your requirement, one should consider it.

    I have my doubts wether Conscient will be delivered within this year. Otherwise decent project, long term it will be pretty livable ,short term it will not be able to match sohna road social infra and GCR is little far. However once pioneer delivers its commercial project along with BPTP / emaar, it will be in a much better shape.
    CommentQuote