Hi ,

M3M is slated to launch it's high end residential project in Sector 67 , Gurgaon by the name of MERINO around July 15,2011. ( Singapore Style Living ) as they have opted to position these apartments

Minimum Ticket Size : 1800 sq ft

Current Rate : 6750 / sq ft less inaugral discount of 650 for few
editions / limited period.

Effective Current Rate : 6100 / sq ft.

between Landmark Commercial.

M3M has huge land bank in Sector 67.
Read more
668 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Durb brother - how do you rate Ireo Uptown as an investment. Comstruction is going on as per schedule and upfront payment will also be arnd 40?

Amit - The distance between VV and PVSN is barely 500Mtr and this stretch has Landmark Cyberpark,Ansal Escencia (main entrance ) and Merlin in between the two projects and a commercial complex called M3M Urbana next to VV at the junction of the road .If there is an issue with PVSN because of the village the same issue affects the above mentioned projects as well in some way if not in the same extent.
    PVSN remains the best VOM deal in this area in my opinion and shall offer u better returns then Uptown.Uptown has been really marketed well and thus the perceived value is more.The project has 6 flats per floor against 4 in PVSN.In terms of living spaces splly for the 4BHK units PVSN scores hugely over Uptown and in terms of club and amenities Uptown will certainly score over PVSN.By the way the additioal charges like compulsory PLC will take the unit price higher by 300 to 400 INR for Uptown vis a vis a PLC of 100Rs for Bestech.
    Further if the 60 mtr road reaches Sohna Rd, PVSN would benefit the most in terms of appreciation.
    CommentQuote
  • Bang on . PVSN should be a good and better bet than uptown .

Originally Posted by avishere08
    Amit - The distance between VV and PVSN is barely 500Mtr and this stretch has Landmark Cyberpark,Ansal Escencia (main entrance ) and Merlin in between the two projects and a commercial complex called M3M Urbana next to VV at the junction of the road .If there is an issue with PVSN because of the village the same issue affects the above mentioned projects as well in some way if not in the same extent.
    PVSN remains the best VOM deal in this area in my opinion and shall offer u better returns then Uptown.Uptown has been really marketed well and thus the perceived value is more.The project has 6 flats per floor against 4 in PVSN.In terms of living spaces splly for the 4BHK units PVSN scores hugely over Uptown and in terms of club and amenities Uptown will certainly score over PVSN.By the way the additioal charges like compulsory PLC will take the unit price higher by 300 to 400 INR for Uptown vis a vis a PLC of 100Rs for Bestech.
    Further if the 60 mtr road reaches Sohna Rd, PVSN would benefit the most in terms of appreciation.
    CommentQuote
  • Got this mail today:

M3M MERLIN New residential LAUNCH from M3M India in Sector 67, Golf Course Extn Road, GURGAON on 13.34 Acres Land Area. Project M3M MERLIN would include 3-4 Bhk luxury apartments with best amenities and specifications at a very competitive price. The apartments are modern and youthful and are themed on Singapores luxury residencies. Project entrance of each building opens up in an innovation of luxury and design as well as balconies of all the apartments is very spacious that they can be used as an entertaining arena of your house; these balconies have bamboo made slides that are movable making the faade of each tower different whenever you look at it. Type Size in Sqft Price(Rs. Per sqft) 3BR-3T 1800 sq ft 1,05,30,000
    (5850/sqft) 3BR-3T 2200 sq ft 1,28,70,000
    (5850/sqft) 3BR-4T - SQ 2400 sq ft 1,40,40,000
    (5850/sqft) 4BR-4T - SQ 2800 sq ft 1,63,80,000
    (5850/sqft) * Rates and Prizes are tentative Amenities:

Swimming Pool
      Gymnasium
      Kid’s Play Area
      Golf Course

Wi-fi Connectivity
        Sports Facility
        Multipurpose Room
        Cafeteria
    CommentQuote
  • price is 6100 only with 250 TPR (which only 20 % people would be eligible in the end to avail)

Originally Posted by shkhan
    Got this mail today:

M3M MERLIN New residential LAUNCH from M3M India in Sector 67, Golf Course Extn Road, GURGAON on 13.34 Acres Land Area. Project M3M MERLIN would include 3-4 Bhk luxury apartments with best amenities and specifications at a very competitive price. The apartments are modern and youthful and are themed on Singapores luxury residencies. Project entrance of each building opens up in an innovation of luxury and design as well as balconies of all the apartments is very spacious that they can be used as an entertaining arena of your house; these balconies have bamboo made slides that are movable making the faade of each tower different whenever you look at it. Type Size in Sqft Price(Rs. Per sqft) 3BR-3T 1800 sq ft 1,05,30,000
    (5850/sqft) 3BR-3T 2200 sq ft 1,28,70,000
    (5850/sqft) 3BR-4T - SQ 2400 sq ft 1,40,40,000
    (5850/sqft) 4BR-4T - SQ 2800 sq ft 1,63,80,000
    (5850/sqft) * Rates and Prizes are tentative Amenities:

Swimming Pool
      Gymnasium
      Kid’s Play Area
      Golf Course

Wi-fi Connectivity
        Sports Facility
        Multipurpose Room
        Cafeteria
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Durb brother - how do you rate Ireo Uptown as an investment. Comstruction is going on as per schedule and upfront payment will also be arnd 40?

Ireo doesnt make sense to me at all.

If i have to invest in Sec 67 only, then PVSN is the only choice.

Dont get carried with by specifications and tall building on brochure.

As mentioned earlier by some member that if 60 mtr road stretches till Sohna road then PVSN will be gold coz then it will have dual connectivity

But its not easy to remove that unauthorised village.
    CommentQuote
  • looks like M3M has reduced the price maybe due to muted response. I have also got mail from property dealer stating price as 5850/sq ft
    CommentQuote
  • Durb brother - Final question...

Does PVSN makes sense 4500-4600 approx despite of the village issue...

My idea is to invest in a safe under constructed property - a property can be safe either if it is like 60-70% complete ot if the developer can be classified as safe...I am not looking to buy ready to move as all the options will have pricing of 6000 and will involve heave payments..

Pls advice..appreciate your help so far

Originally Posted by durb100us
    Ireo doesnt make sense to me at all.

If i have to invest in Sec 67 only, then PVSN is the only choice.

Dont get carried with by specifications and tall building on brochure.

As mentioned earlier by some member that if 60 mtr road stretches till Sohna road then PVSN will be gold coz then it will have dual connectivity

But its not easy to remove that unauthorised village.
    CommentQuote
  • Any body knows a trusted broker for PVSN ?
    CommentQuote
  • Its a simple calculation.

Understand a fact that after 5 yeras down the line, there will be a common rate for GCE Sec 67 areas. Lets say for ex 12000.

Then it will be common for VV as well as PVSN and other projets. A little bit up and down depending upon facing and ammenities.

Today if your entry level is low, then in future your profit margin will be high.

Buying something at 6000 or 6500 when you have equivalent value product available at 4500 doesnt make any sense.

Dont think much, go for PVSN
    CommentQuote
  • kaisi baat kar rahe ho durb saab . PVSN and VV mei hamesha price differenciation rahega hi rahega . May be just may be the difference dimishes with time , but it is always going to be there .

Vv is something else man , its not just any run off the mill projects , it has very good layout and concept .

Although i am of the mindset if mansions bptp is 5200-5300 right now , then PVSN is a better choice as ifeel in long run PVSN would be equivalent or higher prices than bptp mansions at least !!

Originally Posted by durb100us
    Its a simple calculation.

Understand a fact that after 5 yeras down the line, there will be a common rate for GCE Sec 67 areas. Lets say for ex 12000.

Then it will be common for VV as well as PVSN and other projets. A little bit up and down depending upon facing and ammenities.

Today if your entry level is low, then in future your profit margin will be high.

Buying something at 6000 or 6500 when you have equivalent value product available at 4500 doesnt make any sense.

Dont think much, go for PVSN
    CommentQuote
  • First of all, thanks in advance for reading this.

And now, Questions for the veterans including Ishan, Manoj, BlessU and Amit:

- Is M3M group a safe bet for long term investment of 5 years? How has been their track record so far?

- I have been offered a discount of 2.5% for M3M over 6100, is this ok?

Thanks,
    Rajesh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rdhawan15
    First of all, thanks in advance for reading this.

- Is M3M group a safe bet for long term investment of 5 years? How has been their track record so far?

Thanks,
    Rajesh

Hi
    Greetings

Will trust Ishanb on this one..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rdhawan15
    First of all, thanks in advance for reading this.

Thanks,
    Rajesh

rajesh Bhai regarding M3M group , it is currently as good as IREO if not better . It is a name in luxury segment . IREO and M3M havent delivered anything as yet but they are making all the right moves in the market .

Now talking about M3M in particular . the co. profile is outstanding as such . They have got 500 + acres land bank in gurgaon which they ae going to develop , then from what i have heard they are aggregating land near damdama lake as well which is 300 acres + for a whole city concept .

They are a debt free co. which is the best part . I myself am invested in M3M groups Golf estate . I booked one unit in the pre launch stage . But at that time the following information was avlble-
    a) Debt free co.
    b)%00 acres + land bank in gurgaon (majority of it is in Gc ex sectors and some in NPR)
    c) The architech was ARCOP(Ramesh Khosla)
    d) Concept was outstanding(if you study it is a very well and if i may say the best conceptualisation of a Project in INDIA By FAR)
    e)the golf course designers were graham cook
    f)The interior designers were simone cecconi (something like that)
    g)And was also told that it would be contracted out to either BL KAshyap, Littens, or L&t , which it has been awarded to L&t
    h)They gave the entire specifications list
    h)They told me they would launch with the sample flat ready , and they have done an awsome job in execution of the sample flat .
    abhi tak i havent faced any problems dealing with them , also getting super good returns if i liquidate.

Now reagrding M3M merlin project , i really havent enquired about the brokerage discount also i have expressed my reservations regarding this project . It can turn out to be good but you can check out my resrvations about it if u go back a few pages in this thread .

Also biggest minus is that which i forgot to mention there arent any info avlble like above were for golf estate and there is no word being said about it . ALso They are admitting that they are saying they wont make a sample flat for the project as it is a small project (for me this project is a 1000 cr plus project and has around 550 appartments) this is no ways is a small project .

the co. is good . The project you have to study for yourself and according to your needs . I mean aisa bhi h sakta hai that due to very good pricing and brand name of M3M fetches decent returns on this one and some of the glory of golf estate is sprinkled on it and it counters the cons of the project .

any more queries i would be delighted tohelp out !
    CommentQuote
  • Very Well said Ishan...

I guess both M3M and Ireo have positioned themselves pretty well as the new age and lifestyle oriented builder.. All their projects have a unique proposition and that's why they have attracted many end users and investors too...

Though they don't have any delivered project till now, yet they look a safe bet to me if I purely go by their financial status... With over 20k debt of DLF and 13.5 Unitech in their books, most of their project look certain to have long delays.
    Ireo and M3M with zero of less debt and also with a vigour to establish their name in the market are for sure poised to deliver projects on time.

One also has to look into the fact that most of the projects of M3M and Ireo are being executed by Class A contractors viz L&T,Billimoria,Pratibha construction etc... Their track record and History is more confidence inspiring then any of the builders,contractors and developers that we see in Gurgaon right now.
    In the past most of the builders who have delayed project is either the money raised for the particular project got diverted for the completion of older on going project or was used to increase the land bank. Furthermore due to heavy interest load on the books, same money is used to retire the debt first.

With Zero debt, over 500 acres of land bank and no past incomplete project, there is a lesser risk with M3M and Ireo.

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    rajesh Bhai regarding M3M group , it is currently as good as IREO if not better . It is a name in luxury segment . IREO and M3M havent delivered anything as yet but they are making all the right moves in the market .

Now talking about M3M in particular . the co. profile is outstanding as such . They have got 500 + acres land bank in gurgaon which they ae going to develop , then from what i have heard they are aggregating land near damdama lake as well which is 300 acres + for a whole city concept .

They are a debt free co. which is the best part . I myself am invested in M3M groups Golf estate . I booked one unit in the pre launch stage . But at that time the following information was avlble-
    a) Debt free co.
    b)%00 acres + land bank in gurgaon (majority of it is in Gc ex sectors and some in NPR)
    c) The architech was ARCOP(Ramesh Khosla)
    d) Concept was outstanding(if you study it is a very well and if i may say the best conceptualisation of a Project in INDIA By FAR)
    e)the golf course designers were graham cook
    f)The interior designers were simone cecconi (something like that)
    g)And was also told that it would be contracted out to either BL KAshyap, Littens, or L&t , which it has been awarded to L&t
    h)They gave the entire specifications list
    h)They told me they would launch with the sample flat ready , and they have done an awsome job in execution of the sample flat .
    abhi tak i havent faced any problems dealing with them , also getting super good returns if i liquidate.

Now reagrding M3M merlin project , i really havent enquired about the brokerage discount also i have expressed my reservations regarding this project . It can turn out to be good but you can check out my resrvations about it if u go back a few pages in this thread .

Also biggest minus is that which i forgot to mention there arent any info avlble like above were for golf estate and there is no word being said about it . ALso They are admitting that they are saying they wont make a sample flat for the project as it is a small project (for me this project is a 1000 cr plus project and has around 550 appartments) this is no ways is a small project .

the co. is good . The project you have to study for yourself and according to your needs . I mean aisa bhi h sakta hai that due to very good pricing and brand name of M3M fetches decent returns on this one and some of the glory of golf estate is sprinkled on it and it counters the cons of the project .

any more queries i would be delighted tohelp out !
    CommentQuote
  • Ishan Bhai,

Thanks for the detailed review. I learnt a lot from your reply to my direct questions.

I have read your concerns on a probable difficulty in exit from the project. But I guess, given the fact that M3M needs investors and buyers more than us, for the sake of establishing its credibility in the market, the project may turn out to be better than the ones available from some of the better names like DLF, unitech.

Going by the logic of common sense based on the premise that M3M is here for a long haul, I think the investment may be considered. However, since I am looking for a long term perspective with a horizon of 3-5 years, it may not be a bad deal at all.

On a sidenote, the M3M corporate website sucks and I hope someone tells them to at least update it and present more meaningful information to the public in the form of financial reports like Balance Sheet for the last 3 years or so.

Or maybe, they just started because I see a lot of activity from the company on job boards to hire all sorts of Senior Management.

All indications look like that M3M is definitely a newer name, and has to do most things right to establish the name. This includes investor returns and timely construction of the projects.

Coming as it is after the Golfestate project, I am still not sure why they would not disclose more information on the project and the nature of planning. May be they are just testing their brand value and seeking investments to see if they have some goodwill.
    CommentQuote