Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 28 2021
785 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
    yes , but spa next has a very huge village at its main entrance , and god knows if and when this would get removed .

Also i feel park view spa next would come in too early at such a location as if it would have come after 4 yrs itwould have been a different ball game altogether.

And definitely pioneer presidia is a good actually a very good bet in medium term . went to their site few days back , construction activity is in full swing , there new sales gallery is almost ready (beautifully being done up by the way) and sample flats for presidia as well as their fututre project platina are getting built up . Surroundings have also been maintained quite decently .
    That village will never be removed.

It's part of notorious Badshapur village and very strong local influential people hails from that Village.

By the way Merlin is at 5850/ - broker's discount which is 5% max

Reesale of GCE road is on slower side as per currents stat.

Emmar MGF palm drive is further delying it's possesion

Dunno about M3M if at all any construction have started or not ?

Comment

Durbjee - I am thinking of buying Park view spa next....

Is this village a deal breaker...

I jhave shortlisted Ireo Uptown and bestech spa next..

What do you recommend...

Good thing abt bestech is that delivery risk is very low as it is at advanced stages of construction

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
        Durbjee - I am thinking of buying Park view spa next....

Is this village a deal breaker...

I jhave shortlisted Ireo Uptown and bestech spa next..

What do you recommend...

Good thing abt bestech is that delivery risk is very low as it is at advanced stages of construction

yes product will be good no doubt .ready on time as well . But on site haalatis that the village is right at the entrance of the project and the village is huge .
        You think it ll be removed by the time the project is ready for delivery ??

If it is then it ll give more than magnificent returns .
        And i guess the project m3m merlin is at 6100 only , the 250 is TPR , so discount would be on 6100 only , although havent checked the percentage though !

And M3M Golf estates first phase has been contracted to L&T , the excavation has started although no demand has been raised as yet . So one can expect a demand in another months time .

Comment

So What u say ishant bhai uptown or Bestech

My main priority is safety of investment and peaceful sleep night if you know what I mean....

Comment

So What u say ishant bhai uptown or Bestech

My main priority is safety of investment and peaceful sleep night if you know what I mean....
            peaceful sleep ke liye toh amit bhai ready possession ki cheez leni chahiye , under construction will always have one problem or the other .

Comment

Clarity of title must forl peaceful sleep at night

peaceful sleep ke liye toh amit bhai ready possession ki cheez leni chahiye , under construction will always have one problem or the other .
              Hi
              Greetings

Absolutely correct.. Need to purchase clear title property for peaceful sleep at night..

Cheers

Comment

Ishan bhai - ready to move abhi afford nahi kar sakta...loooking for the safest underconstruction property arnd gcx..

Comment

Property wise, Bestech is better. Ireo product is yet to be tested and moreover their loading is on a higher side.

Thats what i feel personally after visiting their sample flats.

On the other Bestech have a proven track record and good fan following as well.

But Village will never move and you can expect midnight looting during dense winter fog , Gujjar boy SUV's and Bullock cart in the middle of road.

Give this project a time period of 5 years minimum to mature.

Comment

Durb - so is it agood investment at 4600 or so or there are better options in the market?

Comment

Durb - so is it agood investment at 4600 or so or there are better options in the market?
                      Bestech as a product will be good but surrounding is doubtful.

Pioneer Presidia is a better and safe option then to venture out with Bestech near Village.

It has the best location and the builder doesnt need any introduction. They have worked for Unitech for long and the best villas in Gurgoan - The Vista Villas is one of their creation.

Invest and sleep peacefully.

Else wait for ATS anouncement, If at all you are comfortable with D-Eway

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X