Hi ,

M3M is slated to launch it's high end residential project in Sector 67 , Gurgaon by the name of MERINO around July 15,2011. ( Singapore Style Living ) as they have opted to position these apartments

Minimum Ticket Size : 1800 sq ft

Current Rate : 6750 / sq ft less inaugral discount of 650 for few
editions / limited period.

Effective Current Rate : 6100 / sq ft.

Location : Sector 67 , adjacent to Ireo Victory Valley and
between Landmark Commercial.

M3M has huge land bank in Sector 67.
Read more
Reply
663 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Why. Not Merlin .... It's a luxurious project with LT construction ,,,, will be good investment .... Other one which we liked was Palm Terraces Select
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Enabler
    Gurkirat,

    Even with that it is most viable option if you want to have shade of luxury at this price point. Road access and all are some issues which has not allowed the price to maintained upward and are indeed issues however definitely will get resolved in future and taking time since need negotiation with m3m mad Huda etc.

    The market sentiment hasn't impacted the price much and almost stagnate since last 1 year ( rather coming down) . Btw ireo has some offers for few units they have ( free 3 parking and some subventions etc .....have a look)


    Once again uptown will cost you abt 15-20% more than other peers due to the + ve mentioned in post above. It has issues and delays in possession etc but thus and hence available at this price point. Once they have something to show and ready it will be at premium


    QUOTE=gurkirat;1136636]90% :( :(
    That's too much


    Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
    Can you please find out the subvention scheme at uptown and the rate as well coz usually the rates are way higher than resale market.

    Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
    Can you please find out the subvention scheme at uptown and the rate as well coz usually the rates are way higher than resale market.
    CommentQuote
  • Theres no benefit in going for subvention scheme for Uptown (or infact any project in current times) at much higher rates than the market. Even in subvention, for Uptown you would need to pay full amount within an year.
    I think subvention scheme is above 10K while last resale deal I know for Uptown happened at 8250.

    Originally Posted by gurkirat


    Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
    Can you please find out the subvention scheme at uptown and the rate as well coz usually the rates are way higher than resale market.
    CommentQuote
  • Selling Premier Terraces to buy PVSN or some other similar project will only put money in builders/brokers pocket and not give you anything in long run.
    I would advise you to stay put, location & specs of Premier Terraces are good and unless you wish to upgrade to a much superior specs RTM project, it doesnt seem beneficial.

    Originally Posted by irwinneha
    Thanks sh-saxena and kinjalchato.

    kinjalchato - You have highlighted the exact perdicament I am in. In fact, I have a 1950 3 BHK unit in Premier Terraces Palm drive which I booked way back hoping to move in by 2013. However, I am extremely pessimistic of the ability and will of the builder to deliver the project in an year.

    That was the very reason why I started looking out, and PVSN seemed to be a good option (RTM, decent pricing though inferior location, I can buy a 4 BHK approx at the same price as a 3 BHK in Premier Terraces). The only negative were the lack of premium facilities/specs (apt interiors, open space, squash courts and tennis courts) compared to Palm Drive.

    Am still not sure what to do, but considering the options to me (wait for Palm Drive to mature or buy something else under construction), PVSN seems to be a safe bet.

    Open to any other suggestions which might help me decide.
    CommentQuote
  • Which one is PVSN project? All other projects like ireo uptown, merlin etc will not be habitable for next 1-2 years as the whole whole gcx is under construction ...what is resale and possession date for emaar primer terrace....

    I am not able to locate any good RTM property around Gurgaon.....most of the projects are either delayed or other of them are at unhabitable locations ..

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishekg198
    Which one is PVSN project? All other projects like ireo uptown, merlin etc will not be habitable for next 1-2 years as the whole whole gcx is under construction ...what is resale and possession date for emaar primer terrace....

    I am not able to locate any good RTM property around Gurgaon.....most of the projects are either delayed or other of them are at unhabitable locations ..

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app


    Why dont you consider Tata Raisina in sector 59 on Golf Course Extension road right next to Ireo City . Location is just off Golf course road . Its already ready to move ( many families have already moved in ) and has great specs and quality of finish is top notch .
    CommentQuote
  • My max Budget is 1.5. Will this fall under this bracket? Also, is that place area developed ...I am talking neighborhood...

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks sh-saxena.

    I do get the assurance of moving into the apartment immediately, which I don't get in Premier Terraces. Also what I get in addition:

    - 4 BHK at roughly the same price as 3 BHK in Premier Terraces
    - Guaranteed zero-escalation (unknown in Palm Drive, they might ask for more monies at the time of possession)
    - Full complex delivered. In the case of Palm Drive, it will be under construction even after the Sky Terraces/Premier Terraces are delivered
    - Lower maintenance charges

    This is what I lose:
    - Snob Value
    - Inferior location
    - A few amenities (Suana etc)

    Still torn in making a rational choice.

    Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    Selling Premier Terraces to buy PVSN or some other similar project will only put money in builders/brokers pocket and not give you anything in long run.
    I would advise you to stay put, location & specs of Premier Terraces are good and unless you wish to upgrade to a much superior specs RTM project, it doesnt seem beneficial.
    CommentQuote
  • Merlin is grt bet now.. M3M doing lot of good things to boost confidence...buy backat7500 (3bhk), expanding broker network, revamped top management (brought in credible guys), 3000 crore funding raised for completing construction of all existing residential and commercial projects and thats why u see lot of construction work lately (all payments asked in escrow account now)- builder would be in hurry to give posession asap now as funding has gone into escrow account and can be used for construction only and sooner they deliver lesser interest cost for builder- all demands raised and customer payments against it also going in escrow account now as repayments of 3000 cr funding raised, ... M3M lately has started doing lot of brand building@advertisements in mainstream media houses (TOI / HT) - got to know from a guy in a real estate PE fir, that they allocated 25 crore exclusive budget for advertising ths yr.., buyback to lift resale prices, transparancy@ shared new layouts (earlier everyone expected it to happen during possession), hiring right people (have hired almost entire team of Ireo), expanding broker network( recently they held series of sessions with brokers at their construction sites n added lot to the channel)...now i am quite bullish on this project...a yr back M3M was really messed up..
    2 more points to know- victory valley - construction by LT is only for 2 towers (1 iconic and one more) and rest is with normal contractor, Uptown/ grand arc- construction by LT was only for super structure and not for interiors (while most problems like seepage, poor finishings etc for residents is usually because of interior work not of quality.. ireo had payment issues with L&T recengly also in grand arc (Thats why now they have added escalation clause in for customers in corridors BBA)..., Only 3 projects in Gurgaon where L&T is given full construction contract (structure plus internal) are golf estate, merlin and experion windchants... guess M3m should promote this fact and make ppl aware
    CommentQuote
  • PS - buyback is always a trick by builder and they only buy back few units to boost customer confidence ... but its a good sign that they are trying build some confidence and doing right things
    CommentQuote
  • Got the next demand for completion of 16th Floor.... construction is keeping pace...
    CommentQuote
  • How much payment has been gone and what is current resale rate?
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=49889https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=49890
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by reeti81
    Merlin is grt bet now.. M3M doing lot of good things to boost confidence...buy backat7500 (3bhk), expanding broker network, revamped top management (brought in credible guys), 3000 crore funding raised for completing construction of all existing residential and commercial projects and thats why u see lot of construction work lately (all payments asked in escrow account now)- builder would be in hurry to give posession asap now as funding has gone into escrow account and can be used for construction only and sooner they deliver lesser interest cost for builder- all demands raised and customer payments against it also going in escrow account now as repayments of 3000 cr funding raised, ... M3M lately has started doing lot of brand building@advertisements in mainstream media houses (TOI / HT) - got to know from a guy in a real estate PE fir, that they allocated 25 crore exclusive budget for advertising ths yr.., buyback to lift resale prices, transparancy@ shared new layouts (earlier everyone expected it to happen during possession), hiring right people (have hired almost entire team of Ireo), expanding broker network( recently they held series of sessions with brokers at their construction sites n added lot to the channel)...now i am quite bullish on this project...a yr back M3M was really messed up..
    2 more points to know- victory valley - construction by LT is only for 2 towers (1 iconic and one more) and rest is with normal contractor, Uptown/ grand arc- construction by LT was only for super structure and not for interiors (while most problems like seepage, poor finishings etc for residents is usually because of interior work not of quality.. ireo had payment issues with L&T recengly also in grand arc (Thats why now they have added escalation clause in for customers in corridors BBA)..., Only 3 projects in Gurgaon where L&T is given full construction contract (structure plus internal) are golf estate, merlin and experion windchants... guess M3m should promote this fact and make ppl aware


    while I respect your right to hold your views please do not share information without validating it first :

    1. The IVV contract for Towers A & B and all mid rises around these towers is with L&T and they form the lions share of the project. The Tower C and Midrises 5 nos are with BE Billimoria which is no ' normal ' contractor but one of the best in the business with several reputed projects to its credit Mukesh ambani residence, Lodha bellisimo ( 50 floors), falcon crest of tata housing and several others. They are also constructing Lodha bluemoon ( 71 floors ), supertech north eye ( 66 floors ).

    The same has been shared in this forum previously

    2. Ireo Grand arch both the structure and internal work has been done by L&T and I have this in writing from Ireo and have checked it with L&T at site.I have seen the quality of deliverable of the apartments and the club and it is very good.

    I am sure M3M is getting its act together and doing very good work and the same can be seen by the progress of the work, that should be appreciated. However by spreading false information about IVV & GA or for that matter any other project , will not help enhancing the quality of delivery of M3M, that has to be done based on merits of what M3M has to offer.

    Incidentally there are many who share the practice of taking money into project into specific escrow account and it is good that M3M is following the practice as well.



    The kind of information that has been already shared by many many boarders means that any attempt to share wrong information gets exposed very quickly
    CommentQuote
  • There is no match what so ever between m3m and ireo VV from any perspective what so ever. Let's all vouch as the delivery comes up and certain that will get proved. To have pre look and and to get view around this visit both sites even this early stage and decide of your own.
    CommentQuote