Hi ,

M3M is slated to launch it's high end residential project in Sector 67 , Gurgaon by the name of MERINO around July 15,2011. ( Singapore Style Living ) as they have opted to position these apartments

Minimum Ticket Size : 1800 sq ft

Current Rate : 6750 / sq ft less inaugral discount of 650 for few
editions / limited period.

Effective Current Rate : 6100 / sq ft.

between Landmark Commercial.

M3M has huge land bank in Sector 67.
Read more
663 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • A view that the owners and the Bansals should see

Merlin owners, please read the Woodshire section to know what can happen to you since it's the same company.

I'm sure there are a lot of you like me out there who can't believe how terribly M3M is being managed from a Customer Relations perspective. With all the money being invested in Advertising, it's a pity that their owners haven't recognised that their highly paid executives are wasting their money. As a brand consultant for some of the world's top brands it saddens me when I see a company I have a business relationship with as a buyer not recognise the erosion of value poor customer service causes. The 17:1 equation on repeat purchase v/s new customer acquisition is universal and India or the Real Estate Industry are no exception. So, I have two theories - 1) Either the Bansals who I hear from other sources are well meaning are being led astray by guys like Pankaj Pal and Harkesh Jolly who seem to be more interested in furthering their own interests than the company's (clearly evident from the marketing, PR and CRM efforts) or 2) The Bansals don't realise the depth of the issues here and the likelyhood they will end up getting into all the negatives that brands like Unitech and DLF face without the positives that those brands enjoyed during a period of continued exponential real estate growth
    CommentQuote
  • Mr kinjalxhato , whatever info I had I shared, i am not some real estate expert verifying about construction matters of companies .. Neither i have so much free time, your post suggests as if I am deliberately doing something, lol@ your imagination .. Infact I bought corridors 67 A in Ireo as well so as a buyer invested in both M3M and IReO .. And my experience in dealing with IrEO customer service sucks , they launched project at such high price and now doing nothing to build customer confidence.. Just ever have a conversation with anyone invested in IREo and they will tell you how badly ppl feel stuck in that project .. My experiences with M3M has been good and I just mentioned those.. About construction L&T etc was told by a friend involved in real estate consulting, if its not correct then what can i do abt it ...mene koi theka thori liya hua hai
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by reeti81
    Mr kinjalxhato , whatever info I had I shared, i am not some real estate expert verifying about construction matters of companies .. Neither i have so much free time, your post suggests as if I am deliberately doing something, lol@ your imagination .. Infact I bought corridors 67 A in Ireo as well so as a buyer invested in both M3M and IReO .. And my experience in dealing with IrEO customer service sucks , they launched project at such high price and now doing nothing to build customer confidence.. Just ever have a conversation with anyone invested in IREo and they will tell you how badly ppl feel stuck in that project .. My experiences with M3M has been good and I just mentioned those.. About construction L&T etc was told by a friend involved in real estate consulting, if its not correct then what can i do abt it ...mene koi theka thori liya hua hai

Now I can understand, people stuck in ireo corridor and who want to exit but are not able to do so , will not have great things so. Did you not know it was such a high price when you bought it. I sincerely hope that market gets better and brings relief to investors in projects like Corridors.

even my experience in dealing with ireo customer service is not great and patchy.

Many of us had warned people against investing in corridor and lot of people had appreciate the suggestion.

what I had suggested is for you to verify facts before posting as it will unintentionally mislead people. Now happy to know that you shared the source of your information and that makes it clear . In your post nowhere you mentioned that you had heard from someone it appear you knew it for a fact.

It is strange that customers of Woodshire and Corridors are unhappy with M3M and Ireo for possibly selling a project where they are stuck.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    Now I can understand, people stuck in ireo corridor and who want to exit but are not able to do so , will not have great things so. Did you not know it was such a high price when you bought it. I sincerely hope that market gets better and brings relief to investors in projects like Corridors.

even my experience in dealing with ireo customer service is not great and patchy.

Many of us had warned people against investing in corridor and lot of people had appreciate the suggestion.

what I had suggested is for you to verify facts before posting as it will unintentionally mislead people. Now happy to know that you shared the source of your information and that makes it clear . In your post nowhere you mentioned that you had heard from someone it appear you knew it for a fact.

It is strange that customers of Woodshire and Corridors are unhappy with M3M and Ireo for possibly selling a project where they are stuck.

Kinjaljee!!

Ismein strange kya hai??
    CommentQuote
  • can some one help by sharing sanction plan of M3M merlin as per townplanner.... thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • any idea about how much the last resale deal was struck at ?
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Kinjalchato

Mr Kinjalchato sorry for replying little late as I am not regular on Portal.... I did not intend to defame IREO or someone but was sharing my experience ... I purchased Merlin in Jan 2013 in resale when market was at peak so its not that I am making some great profit in Merlin, But I have felt good in my interactions with them, of their customer service being quite responsive, of the management that they put lot of efforts to enhance resale prices, of certain initiatives though symbolic but they brought to boost market and customer cofindence, of management team changes they did as earlier team just erroded the brand, of construction progress in last 14 months.. On the contrary i am totally pissed off with IREO ( one because of a corridor customer , guess every corridors customer feel the same) but even more than that- their customer service team not even replying to mails/ queries, of instead of them boosting confidence bringing clauses like escalation clause in BBA, of them virtually sitting n doing nothing to lift morale of customers and living on their grand arch glory ...and many other things ...

Mr Kinjalchato when a customer becomes a brand advocate, its a very good sign for the company and currently I feel good about M3M and sharing my experiences with others ....

Baki only team will tell ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by reeti81
    Mr Kinjalchato sorry for replying little late as I am not regular on Portal.... I did not intend to defame IREO or someone but was sharing my experience ... I purchased Merlin in Jan 2013 in resale when market was at peak so its not that I am making some great profit in Merlin, But I have felt good in my interactions with them, of their customer service being quite responsive, of the management that they put lot of efforts to enhance resale prices, of certain initiatives though symbolic but they brought to boost market and customer cofindence, of management team changes they did as earlier team just erroded the brand, of construction progress in last 14 months.. On the contrary i am totally pissed off with IREO ( one because of a corridor customer , guess every corridors customer feel the same) but even more than that- their customer service team not even replying to mails/ queries, of instead of them boosting confidence bringing clauses like escalation clause in BBA, of them virtually sitting n doing nothing to lift morale of customers and living on their grand arch glory ...and many other things ...

Mr Kinjalchato when a customer becomes a brand advocate, its a very good sign for the company and currently I feel good about M3M and sharing my experiences with others ....

Baki only team will tell ..

I can second that ...purely on the basis of experience. M3M customer care has been much better to deal with, as compared to Ireo's in the past one year or so. M3M has been much more transparent, helpful and prompt and I can quote specific examples of that from my recent dealings with them.

This coming from the accused to the extent of certification Broker of Ireo, surely has to have some bit of credibility.
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=51610https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=51611
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Need advice..
    I was about to close deal in PVSN @7500 but seller backed out at last min...still looking for a decent deal.. Was wondering if Merlin has more upside than PVSN...As lot of construction is going on in that area, benefits of ready to move property does not sound that attractive...

Senior members can you advise if Merlin is good project for investment/end use
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nileshc1977
    Need advice..
    I was about to close deal in PVSN @7500 but seller backed out at last min...still looking for a decent deal.. Was wondering if Merlin has more upside than PVSN...As lot of construction is going on in that area, benefits of ready to move property does not sound that attractive...

Senior members can you advise if Merlin is good project for investment/end use

Merlin is very good option if u can wait for possesion.
    Luxury project and luxury surrounding as compared to PVSN which has normal specs also price os lower then pvsn.
    Only point is possesion
    CommentQuote
  • Heard sample flat will be ready soon, any idea about when?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys ! ! Am looking to buy a 3Bhk (2000 Sqft. approx.)unit in Merlin. But I am totally confused about the size & floor plan of the apartment. There are so many sizes 1844,2025,2035,2037,2047 & floor plan available and not able to figure out which one is the latest.
    Can someone help ??
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=55083https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=55084
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the reason the merlin resale is still hanging around 6600-6800 and it has not much appreciated in last couple of year?
    CommentQuote