Hi ,

M3M is slated to launch it's high end residential project in Sector 67 , Gurgaon by the name of MERINO around July 15,2011. ( Singapore Style Living ) as they have opted to position these apartments

Minimum Ticket Size : 1800 sq ft

Current Rate : 6750 / sq ft less inaugral discount of 650 for few
editions / limited period.

Effective Current Rate : 6100 / sq ft.

between Landmark Commercial.

M3M has huge land bank in Sector 67.
Read more
668 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ip3bhk
    Whats the reason the merlin resale is still hanging around 6600-6800 and it has not much appreciated in last couple of year?

resale is up now. Received a mail from m3m for buy back @7500.
    and i m not selling the same. will hold the unit till end.
    CommentQuote
  • If I were you will sell it and buy anything better why would anyone want to hold one to the unit for next 5 years. Put in another 1000 and you can be living in Uptown in next few months or buy IVV at this price they will still deliver and this project will be on paper even after 5 years. All that glitters is not gold. The very fact that the builder is spending left and right on advertisement and collecting moray shows he has none to put it in construction and deliver. I will say stay away and be smart get out.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ardeee
    If I were you will sell it and buy anything better why would anyone want to hold one to the unit for next 5 years. Put in another 1000 and you can be living in Uptown in next few months or buy IVV at this price they will still deliver and this project will be on paper even after 5 years. All that glitters is not gold. The very fact that the builder is spending left and right on advertisement and collecting moray shows he has none to put it in construction and deliver. I will say stay away and be smart get out.

Dude stop trolling in each gcx projects and don't spread pessimism. The very fact that builder is buying back shows confidence. I was at site yesterday and work is progressing well.
    CommentQuote
  • Well someone has to be negative all rosy picture does not help, and here he was asking should i exit, well he should and buy Skyon or Uptown will surely make money, I thought those projects still have a silver lining here I see only dark clouds .....:D You want advice well thats mine I would exit in any Unitech, M3M, MGM today if I was invested and go for people who are promising delivery like IREO. They have hidden lot of facts and given false promises but still are more promising then these guys. Its your money I will not back a loosing horse.

Work is progressing I went there too and even met the sales team and they have same promises like last year and years before. The work is at snails pace you can see that. Work progress IREO is showing and i have criticised those guys so much but then realised such a magnificent project but the pace will take them to another 5 years min. Everyone has seen pace at Skyon and they say its going to take min 2 years just compare the builder and the pace. You will be clear and take my critical analysis as healthy.

Forgot to add we all know why builder try the buy back trick. Lots have already done it. They do it to increase the project price and give it a push. Old wine in new bottle dude. Wake up go eat the builders head not each others.
    CommentQuote
  • Well I suspect with this mentality you would by anything in this century
    CommentQuote
    If I were you will sell it and buy anything better why would anyone want to hold one to the unit for next 5 years. Put in another 1000 and you can be living in Uptown in next few months or buy IVV at this price they will still deliver and this project will be on paper even after 5 years. All that glitters is not gold. The very fact that the builder is spending left and right on advertisement and collecting moray shows he has none to put it in construction and deliver. I will say stay away and be smart get out.

Really? Even after seeing the pictures you say that... let me give you a reality check although with the kind of one sided banter that you are indulging in, I doubt what your vested interests are..
    Well my vested interests.. You will know them by the end of this post.. I always make my interests public.

1) M3M merlin was launched more than one year after IVV. Progress of the towers is as per schedule. Delivery should be around the same time or even before IVV and IVV seems to be the benchmark for perfection in this sector. If you can't clearly see the pics posted by Samie, check the Chinese specs you are wearing. Maybe its time for Crizal.

2) Construction company for both these projects is same. Still this project will be no where close to IVV, as your prophecy. It will remain only on paper. Open your eyes sir, this project is standing right next to IVV even after starting years later. Its not on paper. By making such loose cannon-ish statements you are killing your non existent credibility in front of an audience you don't know.

3) Which management principle, sales info, past experience or divine intervention tells you that if a company is spending on advertisement it must be fooling people.. It a perception that has no basis.. just like pretty much all your observations... The world's biggest advertisers are P&G,Samsung, AT&T, GM, Pfizer, apple, coca cola, google etc.. I am sure you agree all these make really really poor products which really really sad people like yours truly use. I suspect that you are most likely a communist voter purely on the notion that you put forward.

4) How has a merlin buyer been cheated till now???
    let me repeat the question for you so that it doesn't miss your attention. How has a Merlin buyer been cheated till now? .................... He hasn't been.

What about IVV ???
    one, Number of floors increased quietly. Two, VRV specs changed quietly and are frankly, very ugly, Three, the buildings are not even on a continuous plot, there is a road in between which Ireo management totally hid from buyers... Low rises already have 90% payment gone and will not see possession till the next 3 years at least... Many of IVV owners are repeat buyers who bought corridors...they have been fooled if not cheated!!!

May I come back to the question Sir, How has a Merlin buyer been cheated till now??

Therefore, sir, could you please use your immense knowledge, insight and ability to predict the future and erudite our fellow posters ( and imposters!) here about the excesses done by the Merlin project and its management. We would appreciate you providing real life examples from your vast moving encyclopedia of Gurgaon rather than your Nostradamus like predictions. Sadly, most of us are too low IQ-ed to understand that great philosophy without the use of dumb incidents/examples.

Please do reply to this post with fundamentals and issues rather than "all that glitters is not gold" kind of statements. If I really feel like having an irrational discussion there are far better looking people I can speak ( among-st other things ...) to ..!!

disclaimer:- I have units in both IVV and Merlin and I fear Ireo much more than I fear M3M, only because Ireo,although generally honest, is a much smarter company than m3m and with them you only know that you were being scr@#d, once its through.
    CommentQuote
  • I have always maintained that I have no vest interest and am looking for sound investment in a GCX project but sadly all seem to be marred with faults, I have if you see my posts been saying that about IREO and now M3M that they not doing justice to their investors. Launching projects without completing previous ones only shows that they are topi builder launch one then when 70% payment is realised launch another one and so on. They have no intentions of completing you are lucky that recession or correction hit the real estate market and builders are being forced to complete projects to get some money in their kitty. See Unitech they are trying to complete their 90% complete projects rather than launch new ones. Same is the case of IREO or M3M. This is cheating what else. Slow delivery only benefits a builder never an individual if you can't see through it your are being too modest or whatever your interest are. Mine have been clear from day one find a builder to park my little kitty so that he is the least evil of the lot.

Its good you happy with M3M such confidence levels boasts the builders to go slow further. Just complete the basic construction and sleep over it and let nature take its own course.

Do you really believe that the M3M has done justice or Ireo or MGF or Unitech well good for you. I will critically analyse and find the lesser evil of the lot and park my money its no personal remark on any but wake up guys jago grahak jago apane hak ke liye jago aur builder ki tarif karma band karo unless you have vested interest like selling their units or offloading your investment well these are good enough vested reasons to refute my claims. I am a pure simple investor nothing more if I find all are cheats will not invest simple but will not be fooled.:D
    CommentQuote
  • Avoid a situation of "paralysis by analysis"

Happy hunting and good luck.
    CommentQuote
    I have always maintained that I have no vest interest and am looking for sound investment in a GCX project but sadly all seem to be marred with faults, I have if you see my posts been saying that about IREO and now M3M that they not doing justice to their investors. Launching projects without completing previous ones only shows that they are topi builder launch one then when 70% payment is realised launch another one and so on. They have no intentions of completing you are lucky that recession or correction hit the real estate market and builders are being forced to complete projects to get some money in their kitty. See Unitech they are trying to complete their 90% complete projects rather than launch new ones. Same is the case of IREO or M3M. This is cheating what else. Slow delivery only benefits a builder never an individual if you can't see through it your are being too modest or whatever your interest are. Mine have been clear from day one find a builder to park my little kitty so that he is the least evil of the lot.

Its good you happy with M3M such confidence levels boasts the builders to go slow further. Just complete the basic construction and sleep over it and let nature take its own course.

Do you really believe that the M3M has done justice or Ireo or MGF or Unitech well good for you. I will critically analyse and find the lesser evil of the lot and park my money its no personal remark on any but wake up guys jago grahak jago apane hak ke liye jago aur builder ki tarif karma band karo unless you have vested interest like selling their units or offloading your investment well these are good enough vested reasons to refute my claims. I am a pure simple investor nothing more if I find all are cheats will not invest simple but will not be fooled.:D

1) You didnt answer even one of my questions!!!

2) You dont even quote the other person so that he gets an update of your reply so that the discussion will move towards a conclusion. You are happier having the last word yourself by deceit.

3) I do not think Ireo or M3M or Unitech are angels. They are all chors.. of varying degrees.. but kahin to kuch lena hi hai.. Aapki tarah angry broody young man main bohat time tak reh chuka hun... read of my experiences back in 2008 here

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/178-indian-real-estate-to-witness-15-20-price-correction?p=116435#post116435

4) Builder ki tareef main nahi kar raha... yahan pal aur mahendra jaise builder hain jo investor ka paisa leke bhaag jaate hain... yahan emaar jaise builder hain jo palm drive bana ke poora 4 saal se possession nahi de rahe hain.. yahan Clarion aur spire jaise builder hain jinhone andha raaj bana rakha hai.. yahan krrish aur brahma jaise parchi pe plot bechne waale builder hain.. yahan today jaise chor builder hain jo assured return bolke paise nahi dete hain... yahan ireo jaiise mahaaan builder hain jo specifications badal dete hain apni marzi se aur aadmi ko c$#%$# samajhte hain!!! In sabke muqaable I am much more satisfied with my merlin.. and I own units in the builders listed above.. infact I own three different units with emaar.. and one with Ireo... I am bashing them happily.. coz they have given me sleepless nights.. Merlin so far hasnt...ye tareef nahi opinion hai.. You dont have to necessarily agree.. but dont insinuate that it has some personal benefit or there is an effort to influence public opinion.

thank you!
    CommentQuote
  • Beign fooled again and again

Originally Posted by St_Anger
    1) You didnt answer even one of my questions!!!

2) You dont even quote the other person so that he gets an update of your reply so that the discussion will move towards a conclusion. You are happier having the last word yourself by deceit.

3) I do not think Ireo or M3M or Unitech are angels. They are all chors.. of varying degrees.. but kahin to kuch lena hi hai.. Aapki tarah angry broody young man main bohat time tak reh chuka hun... read of my experiences back in 2008 here

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/178-indian-real-estate-to-witness-15-20-price-correction?p=116435#post116435

4) Builder ki tareef main nahi kar raha... yahan pal aur mahendra jaise builder hain jo investor ka paisa leke bhaag jaate hain... yahan emaar jaise builder hain jo palm drive bana ke poora 4 saal se possession nahi de rahe hain.. yahan Clarion aur spire jaise builder hain jinhone andha raaj bana rakha hai.. yahan krrish aur brahma jaise parchi pe plot bechne waale builder hain.. yahan today jaise chor builder hain jo assured return bolke paise nahi dete hain... yahan ireo jaiise mahaaan builder hain jo specifications badal dete hain apni marzi se aur aadmi ko c$#%$# samajhte hain!!! In sabke muqaable I am much more satisfied with my merlin.. and I own units in the builders listed above.. infact I own three different units with emaar.. and one with Ireo... I am bashing them happily.. coz they have given me sleepless nights.. Merlin so far hasnt...ye tareef nahi opinion hai.. You dont have to necessarily agree.. but dont insinuate that it has some personal benefit or there is an effort to influence public opinion.

thank you!

Okay forgot to quote I thought had answered your questions, now you have said it all what can I say each developer is tricking people in their own manner. I have read almost every thread here and have come to conclusion that this M3M is not different than the others. All towers are standing every where but nothing will be constructed ever. Will quote you from other threads and they have said almost the same I have. launched in 2011 but no where to completion.

As you rightly said they are rolling us every single one of them have been trying desperately not to get fooled this time so am really upset. Will look into Merlin a bit more closely now but only fear is can't wait ages for them to deliver something they just seem to hang on.

Baat kitna baikuf air banu ki hai...kamal hai ki Ullo banvengi air bani javing hi ho raha hai aap tak..

I don't think I will consider M3M its very risky developer will delay and do gimmicks. He has sold lot of projects in the area and the sample flat makes you sell yourself for it. But after 5 years maybe be golf estate may it be this one they still in graves...
    CommentQuote
    Okay forgot to quote I thought had answered your questions, now you have said it all what can I say each developer is tricking people in their own manner. I have read almost every thread here and have come to conclusion that this M3M is not different than the others. All towers are standing every where but nothing will be constructed ever. Will quote you from other threads and they have said almost the same I have. launched in 2011 but no where to completion.

As you rightly said they are rolling us every single one of them have been trying desperately not to get fooled this time so am really upset. Will look into Merlin a bit more closely now but only fear is can't wait ages for them to deliver something they just seem to hang on.

Baat kitna baikuf air banu ki hai...kamal hai ki Ullo banvengi air bani javing hi ho raha hai aap tak..

I don't think I will consider M3M its very risky developer will delay and do gimmicks. He has sold lot of projects in the area and the sample flat makes you sell yourself for it. But after 5 years maybe be golf estate may it be this one they still in graves...

Your argument still doesn't have the solid backing of a rationale. Nevertheless, to each.. his/ her own.

Glossary and some further reading material for you.. It would probably help you to make wise choices.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/nri-real-estate/186-buying-a-house-in-india-just-as-a-second-home?p=116447#post116447

Thank you
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    Your argument still doesn't have the solid backing of a rationale. Nevertheless, to each.. his/ her own.

Glossary and some further reading material for you.. It would probably help you to make wise choices.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/nri-real-estate/186-buying-a-house-in-india-just-as-a-second-home?p=116447#post116447

Thank you

Yes thanks had read this post of your long time back I remember. Now the question is Tata you rate as among A builders but even he has a major flaw in his project, the approach road. Plus there is hardly any hype about his project , not good specs and club house, etc. So nothing much available with A Class so I will have to settle with a B class. To me they all have something or the other going on with their projects. I did some retrospection and the conclusion i drew was probably this is a very early state of development in GCX area so we will have all problems and with every project. Nothing will be perfect.

As I said earlier now my search will be with lesser evil. IREO and M3M are only two good builders left or narrowed down which seem to have some quality products in market if we leave alone their deliverables. Why I said M3M is still to prove itself because IREO has shown more promise and pace in its work. M3M is more on paper Skyon and IVV and GA have aggressive work progress even though L&T is common in the project. The work pace is below average.

Plus the land bank with IREO is nationwide and will deliver to seek its out of Gurgaon projects. He seems to be having a motive whereas M3M has nothing much to loose. So the balance tilts towards IREO.

Now whats better than IREO as a builder is DLF definitely, Unitech shook him few years back but dug their own grave. So DLF the ruler still lives on. But its not much active in GCX road the Gc projects too expensive and NH8 have a wake up time of 10 years to say. Even if the area develops better than GCX road one can easily sell out and shift there so no real hurry to invest there.

This bring us back to the same question back a horse leading the race or back a horse with promise. In real estate its better to back whats on paper and IREO has more on paper same as Unitech. Quality then becomes an issue. IREO is way ahead on that. GA is almost delivered and club is a living example and if the apartments and quality is even a shade alike its a good builder who is proving himself more.

I forgot to add Anatraj have you seen the sample floors they much better than the M3M samples if thats whats is is good I think nothing wrong with those floors as well. The specs are great and so is price in 2 cr one can have a 400 sq yards plot with 2700 sq feet of area. Floors loss is less as we all know. Plus Anantraj has over 200 acres already under their belt and buying more and location as great. I think he is in the same boat as M3M has delivered many commercial projects already first time into residential.

So my argument stands its still better to stay away at the moment from M3M.
    CommentQuote
  • Aardee

This is in reply to post by Ardee..

Disclosures first (my vested interests)- I have units both in Ireo and M3M and fairly old on this forum too..

Bhai I don't advice any builder to you but My Ireo experience has been totally crap, those guys hide each and every thing from customer and get some sadistic pleasure I guess by cheating us ...I posted this earlier as well but somebody rebutted me that it's not fact but today I visited IVV site n I am confirming - Entire IVV construction contract is not with L&T, half of the project and finishings is done by some 'B Maurya' constructions ...

As a customer I am pretty much happy with my Merlin purchase and reasons have been - 1. Responsiveness and transparancy maintained was more than expected by me from builders (who I also believe as chors) .. 2. Pace of construction they picked up well and as on date I am satisfied (It was a balanced pace - slow initially so that investors are able to exit on lesser payments when some premium comes and then picked up great pace for end users lately).. 3. They took positive steps from time to time to avoid crisis (changed management , hired top guys when ppl were loosing confidence a bit, added bathroom in 3 bedroom flats as it was acting as a dampner for the project termed as luxury with just 2 baths , when reality prices went down, I see only them doing some genuine plus fake confidence building measures - advs, raising debt capital for construction ( with escrow accounts - Amy can be used for specific projects only), drama of buy back etc )... They took measures whenever needed , and I am happy coz of their transparancy and immediate responsiveness to things.. I had a genuine problem (not sharing here) which any builder could have dumped aside but they helped me resolve that ...

Ireo has gone crazy in last one ur specially when their earlier top guys left .. I am engaging discussions even with their CRM head (Lipi Ray) for even small queries , speaks quantum about inability of staff to respond to simple queries
    CommentQuote
  • I guess Ardee has some vested interests...just noticed he is just trolling pessimism about the project without any objective and logical reasoning (and just some basic rhetoric) in gcx forums...
    CommentQuote
  • I m not sure but as per m3 m executive's statement, each and every thing including brickwork flooring will b done by L&T and the customers will b getting the keys frm L & T only
    CommentQuote