Hi ,

M3M is slated to launch it's high end residential project in Sector 67 , Gurgaon by the name of MERINO around July 15,2011. ( Singapore Style Living ) as they have opted to position these apartments

Minimum Ticket Size : 1800 sq ft

Current Rate : 6750 / sq ft less inaugral discount of 650 for few
editions / limited period.

Effective Current Rate : 6100 / sq ft.

between Landmark Commercial.

M3M has huge land bank in Sector 67.
Read more
668 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Pls get your facts right first before posting.

For IVV, its not 'some B Maurya constructions' but BE Billimoria, a Mumbai based big construction firm which has completed many high profile, prestigious projects.

Here's their website incase you want to know about them : http://www.bebanco.com/

Originally Posted by reeti81
    This is in reply to post by Ardee..

Disclosures first (my vested interests)- I have units both in Ireo and M3M and fairly old on this forum too..

Bhai I don't advice any builder to you but My Ireo experience has been totally crap, those guys hide each and every thing from customer and get some sadistic pleasure I guess by cheating us ...I posted this earlier as well but somebody rebutted me that it's not fact but today I visited IVV site n I am confirming - Entire IVV construction contract is not with L&T, half of the project and finishings is done by some 'B Maurya' constructions ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by reeti81
    I guess Ardee has some vested interests...just noticed he is just trolling pessimism about the project without any objective and logical reasoning (and just some basic rhetoric) in gcx forums...

My vested interest is surely there as i am looking for an end use apartment otherwise I done have time to waste to distributing guan to already invested people and my observations will not change anything.

5 years on nothing has been delivered and another 3 years on nothing will be well brothers you may have holding capacity or faith in such projects not me. When it will be delivered will see. IREO or Unitech or MGF or another all are same to me just thinking with you guys and taking your opinion.

It surely shoes your vests interest to back this project as you are invested and not mine. You like the quality and pace, good then be happy I don't. Anyone who launches projects and have weird construction linked plans like completing of slabs and you end up by paying 70% is not my cup of tea.

To mention that we are being cheated by agreeing to construction linked plans where you end up paying on completion of A or B levels. It should be

1. Completion of structure
    2. Completion of flooring
    3. Completion of plumbing
    4. Completion of internal wiring
    5. Completion of interiors
    6. Completion of building facade.
    7. Completion of greenbelt or something

This is just the example, we end up paying builder on completion of slabs which is cheating anyone into civil works will know the structure gets completed very fast its the interiors and other things which take time.

Well think about it who's is cheating or are we game to this ourselves.
    CommentQuote
  • With this thought, I have doubt whether you ever be able to buy anything in Gurgaon, every one has similar plan.... my suggestion is to try out possession link plan which most of builders are offering at this point of time...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ardeee
    My vested interest is surely there as i am looking for an end use apartment otherwise I done have time to waste to distributing guan to already invested people and my observations will not change anything.

5 years on nothing has been delivered and another 3 years on nothing will be well brothers you may have holding capacity or faith in such projects not me. When it will be delivered will see. IREO or Unitech or MGF or another all are same to me just thinking with you guys and taking your opinion.

It surely shoes your vests interest to back this project as you are invested and not mine. You like the quality and pace, good then be happy I don't. Anyone who launches projects and have weird construction linked plans like completing of slabs and you end up by paying 70% is not my cup of tea.

To mention that we are being cheated by agreeing to construction linked plans where you end up paying on completion of A or B levels. It should be

1. Completion of structure
    2. Completion of flooring
    3. Completion of plumbing
    4. Completion of internal wiring
    5. Completion of interiors
    6. Completion of building facade.
    7. Completion of greenbelt or something

This is just the example, we end up paying builder on completion of slabs which is cheating anyone into civil works will know the structure gets completed very fast its the interiors and other things which take time.

Well think about it who's is cheating or are we game to this ourselves.

Originally Posted by samie001
    With this thought, I have doubt whether you ever be able to buy anything in Gurgaon, every one has similar plan.... my suggestion is to try out possession link plan which most of builders are offering at this point of time...

No for me its not an issue since in resale i get the advantage as most people are exiting who had potential till 70 or 80% paid up value. For a buyer like me its an ideal situation. I was mentioning this for the person who had bought these units thinking there will be huge boom.

What really happened is that there are hardly and new investors for high end projects other than end users since the capital investment required upfront is huge now in GGN market. Its really the lack of capital which seems to be dictating slump. But what my point is that are there no standard builder buyer agreements and how can a builder decide what are the construction linked payment plans. I see that every builder has a different construction linked plan. Builder seem to get max money in by just completing 70% of the structure whereas I feel it should be 70% of the construction including interiors and development of the area.

I just at this moment want to find something luxury which will at max complete in 2 years not more. MGF, M3M, IREO, Unitech, DLF all have products in budget which will near completion or are completed not to mention Tata, Heritage, at lower ends.

I have eliminated MGF, Unitech rest am in process of. I am working from the backend to say its easier. M3M is promising but head says no.

This the reason I have found out so many issues with each project and my aim is to eliminate my preference through their negatives as all projects have their positives but the negatives are more important as those you can't live with.

Hope everyone understands what I am getting at.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes saxena ji billimoreya ... I did know how to spell it so wrote bmaurya... my point was just that for long ireo kept on boasting that ivv construction contract has been given to l&t ... but in actual they gave contract to l&t for only structure of couple of towers..in case of merlin construction contract to l&t is for all towers and not only for structure but finnishing as well....baki zada knowledge mere ko bhi nahi , I aint some real estate guru...u can ignore my spelling mistakes saxena saab...
    CommentQuote
  • Billimoria is very good and pan india constrr..
    CommentQuote
  • M3M with President
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • How does the photo of M3M chairman with the President helps in any way or related to what's being discussed on this thread ??
    CommentQuote
  • the president looking least bothered with whom he is getting clicked ;)

Originally Posted by amarjitsingh
    M3M with President
    CommentQuote
  • Frankly, this pic looks doctored!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amarjitsingh
    M3M with President

This Picture gives me a confidence that my investment is in the safe hands,,,,, if M3M is taking these steps by coming forward to contribute in the growth of our country. This Picture in a way unveils their vision and shows that these people are here to stay.

I have also heard that these people were the part of the business delegation that has accompanied Honorable Prime Minster Narender Modi to Japan, Is that true? kindly update on that also

Keep Growing Guys and let an investor like us grow with you.

Cheers :bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I am in process of buying 3bhk in tower 4. Any pros or cons I should aware of?
    CommentQuote
  • Elders please, any suggestions?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ip3bhk
    Elders please, any suggestions?

Hello Ip3Bhk

The world's here to help. Please let us know what exactly do you wanna know???
    Some of us here are good at giving long and boring discourses. So, let's discuss only what you wish to know.

Happy diwali!
    CommentQuote
  • Ok, thanks for the help. Here are the questions:

Are there some hidden features I am not aware of near tower four? Like High tension wires or view to Nullah. I wanted to vist merlin from inside but they are not allowing.
      When is the possession expected? I am guessing mid of 2017?
      What is the plc and parking costs of original booking?
      In the new merlin layout, some areas are marked as future development? What will be there?
      Is there any escalation clause in BBA?
    CommentQuote