Hi ,

M3M is slated to launch it's high end residential project in Sector 67 , Gurgaon by the name of MERINO around July 15,2011. ( Singapore Style Living ) as they have opted to position these apartments

Minimum Ticket Size : 1800 sq ft

Current Rate : 6750 / sq ft less inaugral discount of 650 for few
editions / limited period.

Effective Current Rate : 6100 / sq ft.

between Landmark Commercial.

M3M has huge land bank in Sector 67.
Read more
668 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What's the diff between iconic and non iconic towers?
    Is there any internal difference in flats in diff tower s or any types?
    CommentQuote
  • Urgent help required

Dear Members,

I am in a fix and help would be really appreciated.

I visited M3M Merlin site and the construction is in full swing, It is believed that the project would be handed over on time. My broker has given me an option of resale PLC - 675 per sqft
    Demand - 6600 per sq ft, just that I am not sure if this is a good deal and since the superstructure is ready hence the amount demand is upfront.

What do you guys suggest wrt end user perspective, is this a good deal?

A revert would be highly appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vaibsharma
    Dear Members,

I am in a fix and help would be really appreciated.

I visited M3M Merlin site and the construction is in full swing, It is believed that the project would be handed over on time. My broker has given me an option of resale PLC - 675 per sqft
    Demand - 6600 per sq ft, just that I am not sure if this is a good deal and since the superstructure is ready hence the amount demand is upfront.

What do you guys suggest wrt end user perspective, is this a good deal?

A revert would be highly appreciated.

which size. i think if you search carefully you will get deat at 6000-6200
    CommentQuote
  • size is 2047 sqft
    CommentQuote
    size is 2047 sqft

u will get deal at 6000-6200 surely.. search carefully and sit tight..
    CommentQuote
    size is 2047 sqft

Try to negotiate more deals are available 6200-6300.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the reply will try and find more on this, any leads would be more than welcome
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sehgalsacchi
    The deal at 6600/sqft for Merlin is a great thing, kindly share the number of the broker you are getting these deals from. I am also looking for such a deal to come my way however there are people in this forum who are saying that i can get the deal at 6200. is it true? if yes then i genuinely want to grab one. A revert would be highly appreciated. I am looking for such deals from last 2 month and was unable to get one.

Minimum Deal @7200...if you get it...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sehgalsacchi
    That is what is surprising me here,,, when i go to the market looking for some good deals in Merlin m unable to get but at the same time here people are discussing the deals at the price which is unbelievable for me. Kindly help are these only the virtual deals that are floating on this Forum because practically the resale deal that i am getting in the market is in between 7200 to 7500. Kindly explain what exactly is the situations.

Best

Kindly share your email id ill send u the details.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vik thakur
    Kindly share your email id ill send u the details.

Met a broker today - he is kind of a family frnd and we were discussing some other project in m3m's vicinty.. He himself told me that m3m is available at bsp below 7k which is a better option than the project in which i was showing interest... If anyone is intd i can pm the broker s number
    CommentQuote
  • there is no genuine deal below 7200.... Rest all are either virtual deals, extremely large size apartments, cancelled units etc...
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed, in present scenario many people/investors are deep stuck in RE with no funds to fulfill the demand, result high interests/cancellations/selling at booking prices/files etc etc. Brokers try to lure buyers with these deals which are at below market rate as they have their own interest in these deals.
    buyers when looking down for options benchmark the price on these deals without knowing the reality of those deals. so one should look for an average price of the project to have an idea of resale price instead of benchmarking it with the lowest deal available in the market.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi folks.. I personally believe when the company have sold the units it is we customers who make or break the market of any project. I agree that we should thoroughly check the background of the units before buying them as desperate buying/selling spoils the market of the project. Merlin is a very good project of M3M located in sec 67 and around that project there are lot of residential and M3M's own commercial project Urbana. Its the next THE LOCATION...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi . .
    I continuation with the earlier posts regarding resale price, I checked 99 acres & other portals . . . Units are being quoted at bsp of 6400~6500. Not sure how true this is.
    Also, have been told by CRM deptt. that they are in the process of finishing a Sample apartment(s) in one of the towers (May be #10) by May end. After that Company will launch the fresh price list.
    Cheers ! !
    CommentQuote
  • This is the current price list
    CommentQuote