Hi ,

M3M is slated to launch it's high end residential project in Sector 67 , Gurgaon by the name of MERINO around July 15,2011. ( Singapore Style Living ) as they have opted to position these apartments

Minimum Ticket Size : 1800 sq ft

Current Rate : 6750 / sq ft less inaugral discount of 650 for few
editions / limited period.

Effective Current Rate : 6100 / sq ft.

between Landmark Commercial.

M3M has huge land bank in Sector 67.
Read more
668 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yesterday M3M organised Channel Partner meet at their Flagship Project M3M Golf Estate. They invited us to have a look at the development and pitch the product to our clients for the few inventory left with M3M. Presentation on details of products used, their partners and their team was given which will definitely help us selling more. They are using Diakin VRV AC's, TOTO & Grohe bathroom fittings, Miele Kitchen, Hitachi Elevators.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • this is merlin's thread, kindly post for the particular project only.

Originally Posted by satishssesta
    Yesterday M3M organised Channel Partner meet at their Flagship Project M3M Golf Estate. They invited us to have a look at the development and pitch the product to our clients for the few inventory left with M3M. Presentation on details of products used, their partners and their team was given which will definitely help us selling more. They are using Diakin VRV AC's, TOTO & Grohe bathroom fittings, Miele Kitchen, Hitachi Elevators.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends,

Checked up with few brokers and end users invested in the project and found extremely good reviews about the builder as well as this project. M3M is a Zero Debt company.

Based on the reviews, I closed a deal in resale in the project at Rs 6950. Was not getting any offer below this and the rumors that the property is available less than this doesn't seem to be true. This was apparently a desperate deal and the seller wanted money immediately.

Hope this is a good investment as well as a good end use property! Was recently at the Merlin Site and the progress of the work is very good.

Looks like they should start delivering few towers by March, 2016.
    CommentQuote
  • Lol i already replied few days back that nothing is available below 7200.. All talks of 6400-6500 in the forum are just 'Virtual Deals'... 6950 is a great deal you have got, good luck :)
    CommentQuote
  • @amitkumar389 : Congrats Amit !! You got the deal done at a good price. 100 bucks here and there does not matter if you got something of your choice. Btw, which unit/size have you bought ?
    CommentQuote
  • What is the BSP for PLP plan of 35:65
    CommentQuote
  • This is a good project and surprisingly many deals are available below 10000/ SqFt.
    CommentQuote
  • Wow!
    Great arbitrage opportunity. I saw few month old posts that it's available at 6××× and now that its selling at 10000.

This project with 40% return in less than a year is defying gravity, not just the economics
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Wow!
    Great arbitrage opportunity. I saw few month old posts that it's available at 6××× and now that its selling at 10000.

This project with 40% return in less than a year is defying gravity, not just the economics

I believe that gentleman is confused between Merlin and Golf Estate (even for Golf Estate 10K is high).
    CommentQuote
  • Ya .. Merlin is available at around Rs 7200-7500 bsp depending upon size, location etc ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by reeti81
    Ya .. Merlin is available at around Rs 7200-7500 bsp depending upon size, location etc ...

mate , it is easily very easily aviable in 6000-6200.. merlin had never reached 7500 even in peak in RE 2011-2012
    CommentQuote
  • 6000 was the launch rate now it is avaliable @6500+ only
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yashsharma5
    6000 was the launch rate now it is avaliable @6500+ only

6000-6100 me dunia bhar ki deal padi h sir g.
    Market me ghum kar dekho realty pta chal jayegi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vik thakur
    6000-6100 me dunia bhar ki deal padi h sir g.
    Market me ghum kar dekho realty pta chal jayegi

Absolutely
    CommentQuote
  • Same trend everywhere

Owners of merlin claiming 7500 when realty is 6k

Owners of ivv claiming it is 8500 k when deals available at 7k

Same story in Uptown, palm drive, ga, primanti skyon. People are too stunned to face the reality and keep on living in a make believe world.
    CommentQuote