Hi ,

M3M is slated to launch it's high end residential project in Sector 67 , Gurgaon by the name of MERINO around July 15,2011. ( Singapore Style Living ) as they have opted to position these apartments

Minimum Ticket Size : 1800 sq ft

Current Rate : 6750 / sq ft less inaugral discount of 650 for few
editions / limited period.

Effective Current Rate : 6100 / sq ft.

Location : Sector 67 , adjacent to Ireo Victory Valley and
between Landmark Commercial.

M3M has huge land bank in Sector 67.
Read more
Reply
663 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • these are all virtual deals sirji there is not a single real deal that is available @6500-,the bigger size might get 50-100 less but not the smaller size
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yashsharma5
    these are all virtual deals sirji there is not a single real deal that is available @6500-,the bigger size might get 50-100 less but not the smaller size

    Sir I know owners are biased towards their investment in merlin.

    But kitni deal chahiye apko 6100-6200 rs. Me darjano deal pdi h.
    CommentQuote
  • D'ont bother.

    Some people just w'ont accept the reality even if it's on the face.




    Originally Posted by vik thakur
    Sir I know owners are biased towards their investment in merlin.

    But kitni deal chahiye apko 6100-6200 rs. Me darjano deal pdi h.
    CommentQuote
  • fir aap apna number mujhe pm kardo and be firm on this rate
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yashsharma5
    fir aap apna number mujhe pm kardo and be firm on this rate

    Sir aap lene wale bano. Kitni unit chahiye m deta hu.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai logo yahin dukaan kholne ka irada hai kya??????

    @vik thakur - sir we all know that deals are available at this price in market but some people refrain from digesting the truth. Even if you give people deal at 6100 chances are they will not buy it.

    From past 2-3 years anyone who has invested in any new launch project is not getting any gains, deals are available at the booking price even after 70-80% payment has gone to builder, this is the harsh truth which people are not willing to expect as even if they are ready to sell at loss still getting a buyer is very hard.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by researching
    Bhai logo yahin dukaan kholne ka irada hai kya??????

    @vik thakur - sir we all know that deals are available at this price in market but some people refrain from digesting the truth. Even if you give people deal at 6100 chances are they will not buy it.

    From past 2-3 years anyone who has invested in any new launch project is not getting any gains, deals are available at the booking price even after 70-80% payment has gone to builder, this is the harsh truth which people are not willing to expect as even if they are ready to sell at loss still getting a buyer is very hard.


    My motive is not to hurt someone's sentiments.
    Sorry if someone hurt by my comments.
    But this is harsh realty.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sehgalsacchi
    :clap2::bab (68)::bab (56):


    day by day , M3M is raising bar in market .. absolute wonderful pics. do not know why it is not converting into resale price increase for m3m..

    M3M gold estate once completed, will be a land mark in Gurgoan.. it was be a address worth of money..
    CommentQuote
  • RECEIVED A SMS TODAY; M3M LAUNCHES SHOPS IN M3M MERLIN SEC 67 GOLF EXT RD. ONLY 12 SHOPS IN AREA OF 260-500SQFT FOR 570 APTS. STARTS 37L.PAY 35% IN 6 MONTHS&REST NR POSS.

    what do u think of this as an investment
    CommentQuote
  • On 12th & 13th December 2015 M3M organized site visit to Merlin to show case the sample flat.Site visit was a success. Everybody was happy with the construction quality and the layout. Delivery of the Project is in 2016.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys,

    what's the current rate going on for this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sir,


    For Iconic Tower rate is Rs.9350 Per Sq ft.
    For Non Iconic Tower rate is Rs.9100 Per Sq ft.


    Payment Plan : 30% in 4 Months & 70% on Possession.

    Hope you find above in order.

    Regards

    Team M3M
    CommentQuote
  • When will M3M Merlin be delivered for possession? Also when will M3M apply for OC?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sir,


    Possession of the Project is tentatively scheduled in Third quarter of 2016.

    We will share with the you the details related to Occupancy Certificate Soon.


    Regards

    Team M3M
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vik thakur
    Sir aap lene wale bano. Kitni unit chahiye m deta hu.

    Any idea what is the all inclusive deal for 3 bhk both in this project and uptown?
    CommentQuote