Hi ,

M3M is slated to launch it's high end residential project in Sector 67 , Gurgaon by the name of MERINO around July 15,2011. ( Singapore Style Living ) as they have opted to position these apartments

Minimum Ticket Size : 1800 sq ft

Current Rate : 6750 / sq ft less inaugral discount of 650 for few
editions / limited period.

Effective Current Rate : 6100 / sq ft.

between Landmark Commercial.

M3M has huge land bank in Sector 67.
Read more
668 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
    CommentQuote
  • this was my purchasing price!!!
    CommentQuote
  • ya man.....market is tough....will improve * HO
    Hold it...its coming up nice.....Beautiful
    CommentQuote
  • constrution update
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Guys I tried to talk to team to visit the site .

Guess what I was told first .. That I need to get a cheque of a token amount .. So only then site visit allowed !!! Lol
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sir ,

The site visits are allowed on requests from Potential/Existing investors on case to case basis for which a prior permission is sought, you are requested to kindly call us at our toll free number 1800-123-3333 or write to us at sales@m3mindia.com for relevant details, Accordingly a site visit can be arranged for you.

Regards
    TEAM M3M.
    CommentQuote
  • Service tax charged in previous instalments need to be refunded with 6% interest

Court order- Service tax cannot be charged by builder for an under construction property... Any service tax collected in any previous instalment should be returned with 6 percent interest .. M3M needs to refund to Merlin buyers as well.. They are also charging service tax in their instalments ..

Relief For Buyers Of Under-Construction Flats, Court Says No Service Tax
    The Delhi High Court has ruled that no service tax can be levied in respect of the agreements entered into between buyers and builders for flats in an under-construction building in a housing project.

A bench of Justices S Muralidhar and Vibhu Bakhru however noted that service tax could be levied on amount charged by the builders for preferential location of the flat, saying it was based on the preferences of customers and amounted to value addition.

Read more at:
    Relief For Buyers Of Under-Construction Flats, Court Says No Service Tax - NDTV.com
    CommentQuote
  • M3M team , kindly reply..
    Ur team generally gives a prompt reply .. Why delay this time ?
    CommentQuote
  • Different people have different interpretations of verdict.... also Tax authority are planning to challenge this decision in SC. Have patience to get more insight and clarification on this matter....
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sir/Madam ,

You are requested to provide your registered E-mail id to us , so that we can send you the requisite clarification in detail or you can write us at
    feedback@m3mindia.com for any information or please feel free to call at our toll free No. 1800-123-3333 and we shall be glad to assist you .

Regards
    Team M3M.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Is there any whatsapp /google group for Merlin owners. Please PM me administrator's contact details, will reach out to him.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    I wish to purchase a unit in m3m merlin from the builder. What is a good all inclusive rate? Kindly advise!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vik thakur

Sir I know owners are biased towards their investment in merlin.

But kitni deal chahiye apko 6100-6200 rs. Me darjano deal pdi h.

Current rates in merlin please from builder
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vik thakur

Sir I know owners are biased towards their investment in merlin.

But kitni deal chahiye apko 6100-6200 rs. Me darjano deal pdi h.

Kindly tell me about Current rates in merlin please from builder. Is there any other suitable project likely to be completed in 2017 in gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Member,

We would like to inform you that the current company rate is Rs.9100 Per Sqft under 30:70 Payment Plan.

Regards

Team M3M
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • samiragar1 years ago
      Is this the basic sale price? What is the plc?