Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 28 2021
785 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

    Im not really tracking current prices. I had checked prices six months back when I was hunting for flats and at that time it was 6300-6500, so I would expect 6700-6800 right now (and thats what I have seen in the broker emails I keep getting now & then).
    On buyback, IREO along with its brokers had spread many rumours for Victory Valley, still sellers were willing to meet up with me for deal value lower than IREO's supposed buyback price. And everytime buyback was mentioned, I asked why the seller wasnt going for buyback instead of wasting time with me, I got vague answers like buyback is only for Towers or only for middle floors or only for midrise or only for pool facing etc etc.
    Maybe some financiers/underwriters sold back their flats to the builder and that may be the basis for such rumours but I dont believe that any buyback is open for general public. Anyways thats just my view based on my experiences and you are entitled to your own view.

    Originally posted by reeti81 View Post
    Saxena ji, i agree to your views on PLP schemes being not of much use for customers especially if you enter at current stage of construction ... But i disagree to your view on units (smaller units , <2200 sq ft) available in resale below 7K..i am an investor in this project so my viewpoint might look biased to you but they are actually buying back smaller units at 7K (i know these schemes are of limited period as they are launched to create hype in market), i almost went for the scheme last week but backed out at last moment because I felt its a safe investment at this juncture and can give some more returns in medium run...you don't need to believe brokers but can directly call and check from company on buy back at 7K (the catch is they are doing only for small sizes, which is logical too as builder has to make profit out of it as well by selling units back and its tough to sell big size units at higher prices)...why would anyone with a small size unit sell at less than 7K and not go for buy back?
    Last edited April 9 2014, 12:46 PM.

    Comment


    • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

      I called up customer care...and its confirmed that its available...

      Comment


      • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

        the company will always confirm this because they want their prices to go up.

        but you try to take out some time and go to the company seriously with your unit papers for the buy back scheme and see how double minded you get that at the end of it you plan to keep the unit.

        and all the units are of 2000 sq.ft. plus sizes so what do u call a small unit ?

        Comment


        • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

          Hmm

          Yaar i am not some real estate expert but buyback is there for 3 bhk units and no such condition that its for original buyer only and not for resale ppl.. I can confirm this because I was taking up buyback with builder and later I backed out (I am not an original buyer, bought unit in resale)... U cannot ever take gaurantee for a builder or broker in Gurgaon but M3M recently has made some good positive moves to boost customer confidence which i felt was long due.. As an investor in the project, i am happy to see positive things happening- construction, 3K crore financing in escrow acs for construction, brand building@ advst campaigns, trying to push up resale prices with buyback offers, shared final layouts (corrected things like 3 bathtooms for 3bhk instead of 2 bathrooms), improved crm etc... In the end, real estate market is sentiment driven and if they are trying to put some efforts to build confidence then its obviously good news for all buyers...

          Comment


          • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

            I agree with this assessment - M3M group has taken some initiatives to improve sentiment for their projects. First has been good progress at the site. I was at the site recently and amazed at the activities at the site. I have received 4 installments within last 4 months! The L&T engineer at site told me that they will complete the structure by April 2015 and he expects project to be ready for possession by end of Dec 15. I'm hopeful of good quality construction by end of next year. Also they have improved the quality of CRM since last year. Buy back is also good initiative to improve market sentiment for Merlin.


            Originally posted by reeti81 View Post
            Yaar i am not some real estate expert but buyback is there for 3 bhk units and no such condition that its for original buyer only and not for resale ppl.. I can confirm this because I was taking up buyback with builder and later I backed out (I am not an original buyer, bought unit in resale)... U cannot ever take gaurantee for a builder or broker in Gurgaon but M3M recently has made some good positive moves to boost customer confidence which i felt was long due.. As an investor in the project, i am happy to see positive things happening- construction, 3K crore financing in escrow acs for construction, brand building@ advst campaigns, trying to push up resale prices with buyback offers, shared final layouts (corrected things like 3 bathtooms for 3bhk instead of 2 bathrooms), improved crm etc... In the end, real estate market is sentiment driven and if they are trying to put some efforts to build confidence then its obviously good news for all buyers...

            Comment


            • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

              Seeing the pace of construction, what may the realistic timelines for possession? I could see a lot of manpower deployed and speedy construction since Jan 2014.
              Kindly suggest as I am considering for end use.
              Regards

              Comment


              • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

                Seniors, Pls help !!

                Comment


                • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

                  On the basis of my various interactions with M3M and L&T site engineer, I'm hopeful of delivery by end of 2015. They have outsourced the job to best consultants and they should deliver a quality job in a timely manner. It's a good property still reasonable priced in GCX.

                  What rate are you getting this property?

                  Originally posted by eildilp View Post
                  Seniors, Pls help !!

                  Comment


                  • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

                    Thanks Sadishaun,
                    Approx 9k psf from company, possession linked 25%-75%. Cant pay upfront 75-80%% money resale option, so thinking of this option.
                    However, If the possession is so early, then it may not make sense. I want possession at least 30 months away from now.
                    What is your suggestion?
                    Regards

                    Comment


                    • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

                      In my assessment it could be delivered in 24 months (Q2 2016) but it's a biggest variable in delivery of any project. This is based on the progress shown in last 12 months.

                      Have you discussed with this question with M3M? What has been their response.

                      Originally posted by eildilp View Post
                      Thanks Sadishaun,
                      Approx 9k psf from company, possession linked 25%-75%. Cant pay upfront 75-80%% money resale option, so thinking of this option.
                      However, If the possession is so early, then it may not make sense. I want possession at least 30 months away from now.
                      What is your suggestion?
                      Regards

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X