Sort by :
Filter by :
- Dear Sir,
We would like to update you that Rs.9100 is the basic sale price per sq ft.Further to this we would like to apprise you that the PLC attributes are different for each unit.You may get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1800 123 3333 for further clarifications.
- Originally Posted by samiragar
Kindly tell me about Current rates in merlin please from builder. Is there any other suitable project likely to be completed in 2017 in gurgaon
Why do you want to go to the builder. There are so many units available at 6300-6500 bsp. I have got any SMSs from brokers for their other project, and on asking for other projects, have found that the prices here are far lower than what M3M is selling at. Contact a good broker, and he will get you better deal directly from the company itself closer to the market rates. No need to go to the company directly. Plenty on Magicbricks and 99 Acres to chose from.CommentQuote0Flag
- 9100 Bsp for Merlin! Great! Resale is way lower than the current offering by company. People invested are hardly getting any returns on investment. Plenty of units available in 6000-6500 range.CommentQuote1Flag
- Dear Sir,
We would like to invite you to our Experia Office, enabling us to brief you about M3M Merlin along with the desired available inventory.
Further, you may write to us at Feedback@m3mindia.com or alternatively call us at 1800 123 3333 for more details.
- Dear buyers of M3M Merlin
Kindly inform me if there is a WhatsApp group of the buyers in this project which people can join.CommentQuote0Flag
- What is the latest construction update on Merlin??CommentQuote0Flag
- Dear Sir,
Please find below the pictures for mentioned construction updates on M3M Merlin.
Should you have any further queries, please feel free to call at our toll free No. 1800-123-3333 or alternatively at +91-7838677732. You can also write to us at email@example.com.
- Dear M3M
Any update post demonetisation or is it life as usualCommentQuote0Flag
- These category of builders are known to be hugely into black money as they are majorly into land dealings and consolidations. Expect major impactCommentQuote1Flag
- Dear Sir,
With reference to your query, we would like to inform you that there is no impact of the demonetization policy of the Government on the organization’s operations. We stand by our ethical and transparent business practices and committed delivery schedules.
Should you have any further query, please feel free to call us at our toll free No. 1800-123-3333 or alternatively at +91-7838677732. You can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is thr any owners watsapp/yahoo/google grp exist for m3m metlinCommentQuote0Flag
- There is no activity going on this thread, wanted to know review about this project, review abt the area sec67.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by zodiac123There is no activity going on this thread, wanted to know review about this project, review abt the area sec67.
Project is just average for what all was promised, nothing fantastic. Loading doesn't help.
Sector 67 is a bit neglected sector. Priority of the government is not on this side at all. Focus is doing all for decongesting NH8, so this area is going to take a back seat apparently.
- Could you please elaborate what was promised and y u call it averageCommentQuote0Flag