Hi ,

M3M is slated to launch it's high end residential project in Sector 67 , Gurgaon by the name of MERINO around July 15,2011. ( Singapore Style Living ) as they have opted to position these apartments

Minimum Ticket Size : 1800 sq ft

Current Rate : 6750 / sq ft less inaugral discount of 650 for few
editions / limited period.

Effective Current Rate : 6100 / sq ft.

between Landmark Commercial.

M3M has huge land bank in Sector 67.
Read more
663 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • @m3m these photos are fine. What is the plan for approach road. It has high tension wires running.one high tension pole is right in between the road. Overall area looks dirty.you guys claim that u are selling luxury apartments.luxury appartments should have neat clean and green surrounding s.when people come to visit merlin or golf estate they should also feel good aboit the surrounding as well
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Members,

We have already received permission from HUDA for Maintenance of Greens on the Central verge (65-66, 64-67). If you drive on the road, you will be able to see the plantation. Apart from this, shifting of HT line is also under process, work has already been initiated from M3M Urbana Premium site. So, within the next 3-4 months, the changes should be noticeable.

Regards

​​​​​​​Team M3M
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • ajnoida8 months ago
      Dear Sir, Situation of dust on the sector 65-66 and 66-67 (especially 66-67) is really BAD, there is so much dust, no green cover. The area is in a mess. It;s been 3+ months since you said this will improve but nothing much has happened on the ground. Look at the area outside Merlin and either sides of Merlin to Park View Spa Next and VV, it's a cloud of dust with zero green and maintenance in this area. Also it's been 3+ months since Jan 2017 and High Tension Wires are still hanging in the middle of the road. What's the plan for sorting this out. For High Tension, there is no other work done other than 2-3 towers which have been errected. At this pace, even by end of 2017 this area will not improve.
  • I visited merlin site. I liked the project and concept very much. I have only few concerns before i go ahead and book it.

When is the possession of m3m merlin planned. I visited the site.work is goin on everywhere.idont see it happening anywhere before 2019
    I dont see work getting consolidated.also thr is revenue road at the entrance of the project.i don't understand how can u build bridge over revenue road
    Also what if in future if any issue arises due to revenue road. Do u have any alternate route to connect merlin
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zodiac123
    I visited merlin site. I liked the project and concept very much. I have only few concerns before i go ahead and book it.

When is the possession of m3m merlin planned. I visited the site.work is goin on everywhere.idont see it happening anywhere before 2019
    I dont see work getting consolidated.also thr is revenue road at the entrance of the project.i don't understand how can u build bridge over revenue road
    Also what if in future if any issue arises due to revenue road. Do u have any alternate route to connect merlin

@M3M India this is what is holding me from buying a uint in M3M merlin. I was expecting a reply from you guys on this.Seems like you guys reply to only convenient questions.
    be brave to take hard questions
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Mr. Sahni,

Greetings from M3M Family.

We are dismayed to see your post raising false, baseless and misleading statements based on surmises and conjunctures which are nothing but merely an attempt to malign the image of the Company and the projects developed by the Company, especially when we are in constant touch with you and it is our endeavor to address all our customers concerns in most amicable and cordial manner. In pursuance thereof, we have been communicating with you to address your concerns in just and reasonable manner and in the right perspective. In spite of all our sincere efforts you have been repeatedly trying and threatening to spread false propaganda against the Company and its projects to full-fill your mala-fide intentions despite of having entered into the Buyers Agreement, the terms and conditions of which have been duly agreed between the Parties and which protects interest of the Allottees in all eventualities and travelling beyond which is neither desirable nor viable and is certainly not appreciable. As travelling beyond the agreed terms and conditions of the duly executed documents will merely create anarchy in the commercial world. We hereby again request and advise you to kindly refrain from spreading such misleading and false information to defame the Company and tarnish its reputation and goodwill on the social forums. Any such acts on your part may have serious impact and undermine the valuation of the investments made by our esteemed customers by creating unnecessary and unjustified doubts in their minds. We have always been and continue to be open to address all your fair concerns and issues, if any.. In case of any further assistance please feel free to get in touch with CRM representative, Rajan Kapoor @ 9953140661 or write us at feedback@m3mindia.com.

Regards

Team M3M
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • sahninatinder8 months ago
      Team M3M

Donot alleged that I have any demand above your one sided agreement.
      If u have any such communication then do share it here on the platform.
      I challenge you to come up and speak openly.
      I donot need to create any propaganda but want everone to know what kind of company is this and how they victimise their innocent clients for their dream home.
      You will be answered shortly and appropriately for all of your miss doings.
  • Is it true that you have constructed a bridge on revenue rasta ?
    CommentQuote
  • M3m will not reply on revenue rasta issue
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • M3M India6 months ago
      Dear Sir,
      Greetings from M3M!
      Kindly note that the concern with regard to the MCG Road, and not the revenue road as wrongly mentioned in the post, has already been addressed. In the case of any further clarification, kindly write to us feedback@m3mindia.com or call us at 1800 123 3333.

Team CRM
  • Is any owner following this thread.is thr any watsapp or Facebook grp of the owners of this project. May they can throw some light on bridge over revenue road
    CommentQuote
  • To Customer Care

I have two questions...appreciate if you can clarify

1. When do we expect the OC for phase 1...and which all towers are part of phase 1

2. Can you please confirm the location of Tower 9-1101.... is it towards tower 10 or towards tower 8...

appreciate your reply
    CommentQuote
  • R u planning to buy or u hold unit in merlin
    CommentQuote
  • @sahninatinder seems like you are trying to leverage / arm twisting M3M with threats of revealing what ever information you may or may not have. Whats the point of coming this forum if you cant share information.

@samie001 Please see the numbering plan. It should help in ascertaining unit location.

CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • sahninatinder8 months ago
      Hi
      Sorry for delayed reply. I have no intention to use the available information for arm twisting.
      M3M had requested to allow them time to correct their mistake. So holding on. If they donot then things will open up to everyone soon.
  • @retrofit is there any watsapp or facebook group for merlin owners.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by retrofit
    @sahninatinder seems like you are trying to leverage / arm twisting M3M with threats of revealing what ever information you may or may not have. Whats the point of coming this forum if you cant share information.

@samie001 Please see the numbering plan. It should help in ascertaining unit location.

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zodiac
    R u planning to buy or u hold unit in merlin

Yes, there is a whatsapp group.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • mehrot36984 months ago
      can you please share the process of getting added to the owner's whatsapp group as also have a unit there
  • Originally Posted by samie001
    To Customer Care

I have two questions...appreciate if you can clarify

1. When do we expect the OC for phase 1...and which all towers are part of phase 1

2. Can you please confirm the location of Tower 9-1101.... is it towards tower 10 or towards tower 8...

appreciate your reply

OC for Tower 6 & 9 is coming by March end 2017. All except Tower 7 OC should be released by July end 2017.
    CommentQuote