Collapse

Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 28 2021
785 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

They have told end 2015 actually. Is it ok to take 6 months delay, as buying at such higher rate probably be useless?
    DO the builder get the OC before the project is actually ready for handover?

Regards

Comment

What is the resale rate going and how much payment has been gone?

Comment

90% will be gone in couple of months
        resale rate is 7000

Comment

Originally posted by gmaheshwari View Post
          which unit will be better? 2047 sqft (3BHK) or 2338 sqft (3bhk+s) in terms of long term investment?

Is 11.5' x 11' a small size room? or people want better room size in resale?

please advise
          Any size will do it....the room sizes are approximately same....

Comment

Whats up with this project ?
            Any news ?
            What about appreciation?

Comment

Isn't this 'Basic' rate, in fresh or in resale, a misnomer as I am told there is no 'non-PLC' unit in this project ! There is a compulsory minimum PLC of rs475/- applicable to every single unit. Why not then add this amount to the basic ! In that case even the resale unit ( so called Rs6700/- basic) comes at approx Rs1.6- Rs1.7cr AI !

Is my understanding correct ?

Thanks

Comment

Yes, thats the way it is in Gurgaon. Add atleast 15% to the basic rate to get the AI cost.

Why they dont add PLC in basic is because i) Obviously builders want to advertise a low sounding BSP ii) Service Tax is higher on PLC so its better for buyers to not add it in Basic rate. iii) I think registration also happens on Basic rate (actually the higher out of Basic rate and Circle rate) so it helps save atleast a bit of the stamp duty to not add PLC to basic rate.

Originally posted by AmitLamba View Post
                Isn't this 'Basic' rate, in fresh or in resale, a misnomer as I am told there is no 'non-PLC' unit in this project ! There is a compulsory minimum PLC of rs475/- applicable to every single unit. Why not then add this amount to the basic ! In that case even the resale unit ( so called Rs6700/- basic) comes at approx Rs1.6- Rs1.7cr AI !

Is my understanding correct ?

Thanks
                Last edited April 23 2014, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Thanks @sh-saxena....One SOS question. What do you think would be the approximate date of possession and expected price at that time. I am contemplating getting into their 25/75 offer provided (a) I have clarity on the above 2 questions and (b) rate offered by the builder makes sense.

Rushilji/KC ji....would love to hear your views as well . Please share.

Regards,

Comment

@rushiarora....need your expert advise sir ( this is what I have learnt from others in the forum and after personally going through your bullish mails on GCX!) What would you recommend ? Does it make sense to invest in this project in 25/75 scheme ? What do you think is the reasonable delivery timeline and what do you reckon should be the price at the time of possession ?

I know a lot of folks are watching this space ( seems more like a turnaround story of the company and hence one's willingness to take the punt on it's future prospects) very keenly and therefore I am requesting seniors/experts to voice their opinion. I request @Manojaa, @BlessU, @Abhay and others to please respond.

Thanks

P.S : I am a fence sitter but itching to jump in provided the terms of the deal are compelling.

Comment

@rushilarora....need your expert advise sir ( this is what I have learnt from others in the forum and after personally going through your bullish mails on GCX!) What would you recommend ? Does it make sense to invest in this project in 25/75 scheme ? What do you think is the reasonable delivery timeline and what do you reckon should be the price at the time of possession ?

I know a lot of folks are watching this space ( seems more like a turnaround story of the company and hence one's willingness to take the punt on it's future prospects) very keenly and therefore I am requesting seniors/experts to voice their opinion. I request @Manojaa, @BlessU, @Abhay and others to please respond.

Thanks

P.S : I am a fence sitter but itching to jump in provided the terms of the deal are compelling.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X