Hi ,

M3M is slated to launch it's high end residential project in Sector 67 , Gurgaon by the name of MERINO around July 15,2011. ( Singapore Style Living ) as they have opted to position these apartments

Minimum Ticket Size : 1800 sq ft

Current Rate : 6750 / sq ft less inaugral discount of 650 for few
editions / limited period.

Effective Current Rate : 6100 / sq ft.

between Landmark Commercial.

M3M has huge land bank in Sector 67.
Read more
663 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by retrofit

OC for Tower 6 & 9 is coming by March end 2017. All except Tower 7 OC should be released by July end 2017.

We are near to march end any update on OC?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zodiac

We are near to march end any update on OC?

Will M3M able to get OC without getting the entry issue sorted out .... they yet to construct bridge for entry into the complex
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • zodiac8 months ago
      I dont think M3M will get OC without solving the access issue. Though I am not an expert, constructing bridge over revenue road is feasible or not i am not sure. May be govt and M3M may come up with some other approach.
  • Originally Posted by samie001

Will M3M able to get OC without getting the entry issue sorted out .... they yet to construct bridge for entry into the complex

Earlier I heard that OC for 6 & 9 is coming in by March end. Now I was told that OC for the whole project is coming in a few days. Including Tower 7. Dont know what to believe !!
    I am myself waiting for OC to come and then buy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by samie001

Road Accessibility technically does not matter when applying for OC.
    CommentQuote
  • Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys
    M3M has started delivering Merlin but road problem still persists.
    Anybody having any info about revenue road then please do share.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sahninatinder
    Hi guys
    M3M has started delivering Merlin but road problem still persists.
    Anybody having any info about revenue road then please do share.

M3M is saying that they have received OC for merlin. for access road they are saying that they have to uplift the revenue road to the merlin level. for which work will start soon.
    CommentQuote
  • That means there will not be a private access from gate to society.
    This is a worrying point criss cross will result in breach of security and also cause accidents.
    I think all buyers should raise concern to M3M as the latout plans they had shown from begining till date had no mentions about road.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sahninatinder
    That means there will not be a private access from gate to society.
    This is a worrying point criss cross will result in breach of security and also cause accidents.
    I think all buyers should raise concern to M3M as the latout plans they had shown from begining till date had no mentions about road.

i think this society will have two entry gates. like bptp park prime. one gate is the main gate which is on the sector road. other gate will be on the revenue road.they may not have got approval for constructing bridge over revenue road.
    CommentQuote
  • The M3M Merlin folks are running a paid trend on Twitter today. Screenshot attached.

Are the current owners happy with the final delivered flats? Is OC and other things in place now?
    Photos:
    CommentQuote
  • Just received the possession and demand notice. Is there any whatsapp group for M3M buyers.I wanted to share some details...
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • gauravj20108 months ago
      Hi Shogun, please PM me i am also an owner
  • Originally Posted by Shogun
    Just received the possession and demand notice. Is there any whatsapp group for M3M buyers.I wanted to share some details...

I dont think any watsapp grp exist. I am also a owner why done we create one.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • gausha4 months ago
      hi, any watapp group is created??
  • Hi, I am creating a whatsapp group for apartment owners in Merlin, incase interested in joining, do PM me with unit details, will add.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • Dear Merlin Management,
    Situation of dust on the sector 65-66 and 66-67 (especially 66-67) is really BAD, there is so much dust, no green cover. The area is in a mess. It;s been 3+ months since you said this will improve but nothing much has happened on the ground. Look at the area outside Merlin and either sides of Merlin to Park View Spa Next and VV, it's a cloud of dust with zero green and maintenance in this area. Also it's been 3+ months since Jan 2017 and High Tension Wires are still hanging in the middle of the road. What's the plan for sorting this out. For High Tension, there is no other work done other than 2-3 towers which have been errected. At this pace, even by end of 2017 this area will not improve.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All
    I urge all of the owners and buyers not to accept the delivery unless road problem is resolved with a straight access from gate to society without any criss crossing as same was not shown in the plans.
    If any of us accept the delivery this will dilute our position and road will never be removed.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • sahninatinder8 months ago
      Deliver us what u have shown and promised us not the fake promises. This road was never there in any of the site plan or model shown to us at the time of sale so it got evolved at the time of possesion