Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
785 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

    Resale is between 7000-7500 (depends on the location etc), Buyback at 7500 by builder, may be only for specific sizes and towers.
    7-12 floors good to enjoy greenness (very good in this project) all units face greens.
    If you like skyline watching, higher floors 12+ should be preferred. Towers 7 to 10 and tower1 are the best located towers both sides well open (Escentia)
    All the best.

    Comment


    • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

      Originally posted by sh-saxena View Post
      1. Buyback is a total farce. Builders are not in the business of buying back, they will end up with almost all their inventory back with them if they did. These rumours are spread by builders themselves via their brokers and possibly the only 'fact' they are based on is some underwriters selling their flats back to the builder. Builders think that such rumours will help establish a floor price but it never does, IVV example is there to see, the buyback rumour did not help establish any floor price. So I wouldnt base any decision on a supposed buyback and hunt for the best deal in resale and call the sellers bluff if they mention buyback to me !!

      2. I really wouldnt call Merlin better than IVV. At best, it would be at par assuming both M3M and IREO dont do any goof-ups. Which feature of Merlin would you rate better than IVV ?
      Also is the access road of Merlin already made ? IVV is on the sector road so no access road issues.

      3. I would apply the 10% expected increase on 7K and not 8K as the current resale rate is 7K. And that too I expect this gain only because Merlin needs to come at par first with comparable projects like IVV. I dont expect 10% gains in next 1 year for other projects given the market conditions.

      Hence to me only resale makes sense at 7K, no builder rate or scheme makes sense to me.
      What do you suggest? I want to invest on gce road..any suggestions

      Comment


      • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

        victory valleys usp lies in its master planning. It was even internationally recognised for the same.
        1)Even if the specs of merlin are at par it is the experience of the complex at large and not individual flats that is key.
        2)And then having two access points both on the sector road is another plus. Think PLC
        So whatever merlin prices eventually are at whatever time point. victory valley will maintain the price difference and be considered just a little more premium.

        Comment


        • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by gurkirat View Post
          What do you suggest? I want to invest on gce road..any suggestions
          If you are in tearing hurry buy Tata. That is safe and sound. No or very little downside and clean , ethical builder who go the extra mile to satisfy their customer.

          If not in a tearing hurry wait to see what ireo delivers, the whole package not only the apartment in GA/ Uptown. see wether they are any different than the unitechs/ dlfs/ bptps of the world.

          If they indeed deliver what they had promised and have satisfied customers, then by all means go for IVV.

          You may also consider Emaar Palm drive, visit them .

          Comment


          • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

            Agree with KC's suggestions above.
            And since we are on the Merlin thread, I find Merlin also a reasonable buy assuming you get it around 7000 (which you should be able to currently).
            Another project you can check is Heritage One, read its thread.

            Originally posted by gurkirat View Post
            What do you suggest? I want to invest on gce road..any suggestions
            Last edited May 1 2014, 12:13 AM.

            Comment


            • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

              I am looking to buy an apartment in GCX for self use (3 or 4 BHK). Amongst the ones below, which ones do you recommend?

              - Park View Spa Next (+ives - RTM, Ethical Builder, Surrounded by Upmarket Development. -ve - Slightly inferior location, inferior specs, lean open space and facilities)
              - Heritage One (+ive - Small niche development, Good Facilities, Good Location. -ive - Unknown builder, quality circumspect)

              - Open to other options...

              Criterion - Either RTM or available for possession within this year max.

              Thanks so much for your help.

              Comment


              • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

                Out of the two choices below, I would recommend Heritage One, reason being superior location (liveable even today) and specs. Builder is not that unknown, and till now their projects are more or less on track.
                The +ve for PVSN would be that its RTM, other than that H1 is superior in every aspect.

                Originally posted by irwinneha View Post
                I am looking to buy an apartment in GCX for self use (3 or 4 BHK). Amongst the ones below, which ones do you recommend?

                - Park View Spa Next (+ives - RTM, Ethical Builder, Surrounded by Upmarket Development. -ve - Slightly inferior location, inferior specs, lean open space and facilities)
                - Heritage One (+ive - Small niche development, Good Facilities, Good Location. -ive - Unknown builder, quality circumspect)

                - Open to other options...

                Criterion - Either RTM or available for possession within this year max.

                Thanks so much for your help.
                Last edited May 2 2014, 07:10 PM.

                Comment


                • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by irwinneha View Post
                  I am looking to buy an apartment in GCX for self use (3 or 4 BHK). Amongst the ones below, which ones do you recommend?

                  - Park View Spa Next (+ives - RTM, Ethical Builder, Surrounded by Upmarket Development. -ve - Slightly inferior location, inferior specs, lean open space and facilities)
                  - Heritage One (+ive - Small niche development, Good Facilities, Good Location. -ive - Unknown builder, quality circumspect)

                  - Open to other options...

                  Criterion - Either RTM or available for possession within this year max.

                  Thanks so much for your help.
                  Posession within this year, welcome to Gurgaon real estate where this is one of the most difficult thing to predict and hence it is safer to go for RTM any day.

                  Almost all builder construct pretty fast till the structure is ready and then the delay starts, some due to them some due to external issues. some never go beyond the excavation for a very long time.

                  Amongst the choices suggested by you , Bestech is indeed a relatively proven and safe builder. They have delivered atleast 5 Projects and pretty decent ( though quality of construction are average , seepage et all ). The location is bit inside, but still directly accessible on 60m road and a very very good social infrastructure within 3 to 4 Km area, with sohna road, south city 2 infra as well as many many schools.

                  Emaar Palm drive is even better in terms of location and generally speaking their quality should be better than Bestech, overall better projects and better specifications. If size of apartment meets your requirement, one should consider it.

                  I have my doubts wether Conscient will be delivered within this year. Otherwise decent project, long term it will be pretty livable ,short term it will not be able to match sohna road social infra and GCR is little far. However once pioneer delivers its commercial project along with BPTP / emaar, it will be in a much better shape.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

                    Rather surprised last few post in this micro market do not mention about ireo uptown as option though it is higher interns of price point but fall in same segment

                    +ve
                    Good specs .. Vrv etc
                    5 tower in 10.5 acrs
                    Big balcony and superior interior
                    Diff exp on club and sport facility
                    Grt upward potential on price

                    -ve
                    -Possession delayed by 3-4 quarter( in a way better if somewhat to get in now)
                    -Approach road to project ( there are 2 entries ) is not entirely clear( unlikely this to remain an issue)
                    - not many units available or in market




                    Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
                    Posession within this year, welcome to Gurgaon real estate where this is one of the most difficult thing to predict and hence it is safer to go for RTM any day.

                    Almost all builder construct pretty fast till the structure is ready and then the delay starts, some due to them some due to external issues. some never go beyond the excavation for a very long time.

                    Amongst the choices suggested by you , Bestech is indeed a relatively proven and safe builder. They have delivered atleast 5 Projects and pretty decent ( though quality of construction are average , seepage et all ). The location is bit inside, but still directly accessible on 60m road and a very very good social infrastructure within 3 to 4 Km area, with sohna road, south city 2 infra as well as many many schools.

                    Emaar Palm drive is even better in terms of location and generally speaking their quality should be better than Bestech, overall better projects and better specifications. If size of apartment meets your requirement, one should consider it.

                    I have my doubts wether Conscient will be delivered within this year. Otherwise decent project, long term it will be pretty livable ,short term it will not be able to match sohna road social infra and GCR is little far. However once pioneer delivers its commercial project along with BPTP / emaar, it will be in a much better shape.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by Enabler View Post
                      Rather surprised last few post in this micro market do not mention about ireo uptown as option though it is higher interns of price point but fall in same segment

                      +ve
                      Good specs .. Vrv etc
                      5 tower in 10.5 acrs
                      Big balcony and superior interior
                      Diff exp on club and sport facility
                      Grt upward potential on price

                      -ve
                      -Possession delayed by 3-4 quarter( in a way better if somewhat to get in now)
                      -Approach road to project ( there are 2 entries ) is not entirely clear( unlikely this to remain an issue)
                      - not many units available or in market
                      Yep let them deliver something first, till now it has been talk talk and some more talk only. Instead of talking its high time they focused on delivering GA/ Uptown and let their project do the talking. atleast emaar and bestech have something to show, despite all their negatives.

                      The way things are going doubt they will deliver uptown in next 1 year as promised in their brochure, so anyway it is ruled out for the gentleman who asked the question.

                      sadly the way they have been disconnected from their customers, they may become another unitech, bptp.

                      They are not Tata who will spend money from their pocket to deliver on commitment to customer. Not an inch has moved on the road and do you really believe it is not a big issue.

                      Has ireo given in writing when they will address the road issue . The least they can do is be transparent with their customer and tell them what efforts they are making instead of putting their deliberately ill informed crm in front of their customer, whose default answers are I do not know or as per bba.
                      Last edited May 2 2014, 10:22 PM.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X