Hi ,

M3M is slated to launch it's high end residential project in Sector 67 , Gurgaon by the name of MERINO around July 15,2011. ( Singapore Style Living ) as they have opted to position these apartments

Minimum Ticket Size : 1800 sq ft

Current Rate : 6750 / sq ft less inaugral discount of 650 for few
editions / limited period.

Effective Current Rate : 6100 / sq ft.

between Landmark Commercial.

M3M has huge land bank in Sector 67.
Read more
663 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Members: No sharing of personal information (mobile numbers or emails) on the forum. :)
    CommentQuote
  • I also received possession letter yesterday. I was surprised to know there is no reference to timely rebate in the demand statement. Has other members received this rebate? This is extremely unprofessional on the behalf of M3M to deny timely rebate inspite of timely payments.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Anil Somani8 months ago
      Do we have a Whatsapp group of the buyers. I do have some concerns and wanted to address thru the group?
  • Dear Merlin Management,
    Situation of dust on the sector 65-66 and 66-67 (especially 66-67) is really BAD, there is so much dust, no green cover. The area is in a mess. It;s been 3+ months since you said this will improve but nothing much has happened on the ground. Look at the area outside Merlin and either sides of Merlin to Park View Spa Next and VV, it's a cloud of dust with zero green and maintenance in this area. Also it's been 3+ months since Jan 2017 and High Tension Wires are still hanging in the middle of the road. What's the plan for sorting this out. For High Tension, there is no other work done other than 2-3 towers which have been errected. At this pace, even by end of 2017 this area will not improve.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sadishaun
    I also received possession letter yesterday. I was surprised to know there is no reference to timely rebate in the demand statement. Has other members received this rebate? This is extremely unprofessional on the behalf of M3M to deny timely rebate inspite of timely payments.

I agree...without the solution to Entry issue....delivery should not be taken... Has anyone received delayed payment adjustment in final demand letter... They should have paid Rs.7.50 per sqft per month for delay beyond 36 months plus 180 days grace period..
    CommentQuote
  • I agree. The existence of revenue Rasta was never disclosed by M3M, totally unprofessional
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • rdsharma8 days ago
      We need to start a whatsapp group
  • M3M group - can you respond to various concerns noted by members? Please don't use selectively

Originally Posted by M3M India
    Dear Members,

We have already received permission from HUDA for Maintenance of Greens on the Central verge (65-66, 64-67). If you drive on the road, you will be able to see the plantation. Apart from this, shifting of HT line is also under process, work has already been initiated from M3M Urbana Premium site. So, within the next 3-4 months, the changes should be noticeable.

Regards

​​​​​​​Team M3M

CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • M3M India7 months ago
      Dear Sir,
      Greetings from M3M!
      You are requested to share your unit details and write to us at feedback@m3mindia.com or call us at 1800 123 3333. You may also visit our Experia Sales Gallery, Sector 65, Gurugram, with prior intimation so that your concerns may be adequately addressed.

Team CRM.
  • Lets get together and fight back with management for the mal practice of hiding substantial fact like existence of road.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • M3M India7 months ago
      Dear Sir,
      Greetings from M3M!
      We are pleased to inform you that connectivity issues have been addressed and now we have seamless entrance to the project. In the case of any further query, please share your unit details and write to us at feedback@m3mindia.com or call us at 1800 123 3333.

Team CRM.
  • m3m has stopped replying to emails
    CommentQuote
  • anyoine paid or planning to pay final installment in the next 2 weeks? what is your opinion on the road dividing the complex ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tanujmangla
    m3m has stopped replying to emails

as they were busy launching their new commercial/residential project by the name of City Hub. Now they want new investors.
    CommentQuote
  • 0 credibility n now m3m started disobeying dere builder buyer agreement also
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
      I am also the victim. They have collected 95% of the dues 2 years back and not ready to obey the builder-buyer agreement. I have suffered heavily. Please refrain from making any investment in the project. I am planning to go to consumer court.
  • has anyone got penalty for delayed possession and rebate for on payment... appreciate a confirmation
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
      They have collected 95% of the dues 2 years back and not ready to obey the builder-buyer agreement. They have refused to pay any delay compensation. I have suffered heavily. Please refrain from making any investment in the project. I am planning to go to consumer court.
  • Originally Posted by samie001
    has anyone got penalty for delayed possession and rebate for on payment... appreciate a confirmation

further...there was reduction of EDC/IDC...M3M has not passed on that also....
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
      They are cheats. They would not give anything which buyers are eligible. Most unprofessional Company. I have invested and now suffering badly
  • Hi All, whats the price for a 3BHK unit in Merlin?

I am planning to make an investment but not sure whether its the right time to invest or wait...it seems the supply is huge, as compared to the prevailing demand. There are more than 7 lakh unsold homes in 8 biggest cities in India.
    I came across this mind boggling article on huffingtonpost, with facts...

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2017/04...di_a_22040657/
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
      I would like to caution the prospective investor to refrain from making any investment in this lousy project. In addition M3M would not fulfil any of their promises. I had invested at a price of INR 6,600 per sqft in 2012 and today after making payment of more than 1.9cr in the last 2 years I am unable to get a buyer even at a price of INR 5,500. Please be aware that this is the most unfair builder in Delhi, NCR
  • Originally Posted by Rajeev 72
    Hi All, whats the price for a 3BHK unit in Merlin?

I am planning to make an investment but not sure whether its the right time to invest or wait...it seems the supply is huge, as compared to the prevailing demand. There are more than 7 lakh unsold homes in 8 biggest cities in India.
    I came across this mind boggling article on huffingtonpost, with facts...

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2017/04...di_a_22040657/

Why "INVEST" in Merlin? Any specific reason you feel this particular project will rewards a dividend?
    CommentQuote