Hi ,

M3M is slated to launch it's high end residential project in Sector 67 , Gurgaon by the name of MERINO around July 15,2011. ( Singapore Style Living ) as they have opted to position these apartments

Minimum Ticket Size : 1800 sq ft

Current Rate : 6750 / sq ft less inaugral discount of 650 for few
editions / limited period.

Effective Current Rate : 6100 / sq ft.

between Landmark Commercial.

M3M has huge land bank in Sector 67.
Read more
663 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by retrofit

Why "INVEST" in Merlin? Any specific reason you feel this particular project will rewards a dividend?

No specific reason, was looking at the available options and found this one within my budget. Are you also planning to invest? Or aready invested? whats the price for a 3BHK unit? BSP seems to be in line with market but extras are huge I heard... Smart way of fooling the buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Where does this revenue road breach the project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 123sni
    Where does this revenue road breach the project?

Its between the 2 boom barriers.Bang on the entrance.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Rajeev 728 months ago
      What is the revenue road? Is it within the boundary of Merlin?
      I heard, the outside road towards Park View Spa also has a dead end... Is it true?
  • Hi Folks, I am having a unit in M3M Merlin. I would like to caution the prospective investor to refrain from making any investment in this lousy project. In addition M3M would not fulfil any of their promises. I had invested at a price of INR 6,600 per sqft in 2012 and today after making payment of more than 1.9cr in the last 2 years I am unable to get a buyer even at a price of INR 5,500. Please be aware that this is the most unfair builder in Delhi, NCR
    CommentQuote
    5 Comments
    • rdsharma9 days ago
      Mr. Anil, could you speak to me or gmail me at erdsrds
  • Originally Posted by Anil Somani
    Hi Folks, I am having a unit in M3M Merlin. I would like to caution the prospective investor to refrain from making any investment in this lousy project. In addition M3M would not fulfil any of their promises. I had invested at a price of INR 6,600 per sqft in 2012 and today after making payment of more than 1.9cr in the last 2 years I am unable to get a buyer even at a price of INR 5,500. Please be aware that this is the most unfair builder in Delhi, NCR

Thats what exactly is happening with a very close friend of mine..he bought Merlin / 2356 @ 6700 BSP in 2013. He is trying to get out at 6400 +/- but not getting buyer..paid full amount from 3 years.. He wants to change to a better project, as per him, the bedroom sizes are very small and loading seems very high.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anil Somani
    Hi Folks, I am having a unit in M3M Merlin. I would like to caution the prospective investor to refrain from making any investment in this lousy project. In addition M3M would not fulfil any of their promises. I had invested at a price of INR 6,600 per sqft in 2012 and today after making payment of more than 1.9cr in the last 2 years I am unable to get a buyer even at a price of INR 5,500. Please be aware that this is the most unfair builder in Delhi, NCR

Really? Is it mainly because of revenue road issue? The road seems to be within the boundary of Merlin. The club house is very small with third class equipments, considering the middle class families. The construction quality is very poor, is L&T really the builder for this project??

Besides, the outside road towards Park View Spa also has a dead end...

CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • M3M India5 months ago
      Dear Sir,

Greetings from M3M!

We would like to inform you that possessions in the Project have already commenced. Please note that company has provided all the amenities as is required for the project to be habitable. In terms of the concerns expressed by you with regards to the club, please note that the company has developed a club with state-of-the-art amenities and it has always been our endeavor to provide best-in-class product and services to our esteemed customers. We would request you kindly share your unit details and visit our Experia Sales Gallery, Sec-65 with prior intimation and our representative would be happy to take you around and explain you the Project to ally all your apprehensions and concerns. In case of any further clarifications, kindly write to us with unit details at feedback@m3mindia.com or call your relationship manger or alternatively at 1800 123 3333.

Warm Regards,
      Team CRM
  • Originally Posted by Rajeev 72

Really? Is it mainly because of revenue road issue? The road seems to be within the boundary of Merlin. The club house is very small with third class equipments, considering the middle class families. The construction quality is very poor, is L&T really the builder for this project??

Besides, the outside road towards Park View Spa also has a dead end...

M3M is saying that they have provided the solution for the MCG road. M3M may think that the solution is best and people will like it. Buyers be it prospective or existing, expect a secured and gated society. Gate is a basic need not a luxury. But with the current solution the society is no more gated. The gate is at the sector road. But there is no gate at the MCG road, which is passing between the start of society and the entry gate of the society. They have to look to fine tune this solution to make this society gated. But then this society will have two gates. One at the sector road and other at the MCG road. This may not look good, but will be more safe option.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zodiac

M3M is saying that they have provided the solution for the MCG road. M3M may think that the solution is best and people will like it. Buyers be it prospective or existing, expect a secured and gated society. Gate is a basic need not a luxury. But with the current solution the society is no more gated. The gate is at the sector road. But there is no gate at the MCG road, which is passing between the start of society and the entry gate of the society. They have to look to fine tune this solution to make this society gated. But then this society will have two gates. One at the sector road and other at the MCG road. This may not look good, but will be more safe option.

Thats terrible, anyways it seems things are not clear.
    Besides, their contractor is L&T (which is in negative news due to complaints with Ireo GA)....
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai log, beware of M3M. They are BIG FRAUDS. We had already invested in their project and they have looted us like anything.
    They are forcing possession without completion of basic amenities. If you want proofs, check the current status of M3M woodshire, Sec 107, Gurgaon and see if it is really ready for possession.
    Save your hard earned money. They are real looteras of real estate.
    CommentQuote
  • Revenue road concern in Merlin is very similar to what residents in Spaze Privy Sec 72 are facing....

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/gurgaon/spaze-privy-a-road-runs-through-this-society/articleshow/58690822.cms
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by defender

Thats what exactly is happening with a very close friend of mine..he bought Merlin / 2356 * 6700 BSP in 2013. He is trying to get out at 6400 +/- but not getting buyer..paid full amount from 3 years.. He wants to change to a better project, as per him, the bedroom sizes are very small and loading seems very high.

So your friend came to know of bedroom sizes and high loading after 4 years of buying the apartment?
    CommentQuote
  • Unfortunately thats the reality with most of the buyers who purchased after seeing fancy brochures and sitting in 5 star hotels! In the race of making premiums on super areas, who was bothered to check the room sizes...
    CommentQuote
  • M3M is doing marketing gimmick and all these possession started and delivery commenced are an eyewash to get out of the purview of RERA.
    I stay in spa next and seen Merlin from inside, no green area, club house is small, construction quality is also not great.
    Worst part is this is not a gated society at all, revenue road is dividing the main entry and the project and they have done a temporary solution to it, earlier it was told that there will be a bridge from main entry to project to safegaurd the security and entrance of project but now they have done nothing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by researching
    M3M is doing marketing gimmick and all these possession started and delivery commenced are an eyewash to get out of the purview of RERA.
    I stay in spa next and seen Merlin from inside, no green area, club house is small, construction quality is also not great.
    Worst part is this is not a gated society at all, revenue road is dividing the main entry and the project and they have done a temporary solution to it, earlier it was told that there will be a bridge from main entry to project to safegaurd the security and entrance of project but now they have done nothing.

Yes, I also saw the revenue road... it seems to be within the boundary of Merlin. The club house is very small with third class equipments expected, considering the middle class families. The construction quality is very poor, is L&T really the builder for this project?? What is Singapore style, I completely fail to understand.
    Besides, the outside road towards Park View Spa also has a dead end.

Recently M3M had a Go-Karting event to fool more buyers, a BIG flop event... Never invest in this project.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • M3M India4 months ago
      Dear Sir, Greetings from M3M! In terms of the concerns expressed by you with regards to revenue road and club, please note that we are providing seamless connectivity from 60 mts. wide road. We have developed a club with state of the art amenities. We hope you would appreciate that we have partnered with L&T taking into account the commendable benchmarks set by them in terms of construction quality, delivery and proficiency. It has always been our endeavor to provide best in class product and services to our esteemed customers. We would request you kindly share your unit details and visit our Experia Sales Gallery Sec-65 with prior intimation and our representative would be happy to take you around and explain you the Project to allay all your apprehensions and concerns. In case of any further clarifications, kindly write to us with unit details at feedback@m3mindia.com or call your relationship manger or alternatively at 1800 123 3333
  • Originally Posted by researching
    M3M is doing marketing gimmick and all these possession started and delivery commenced are an eyewash to get out of the purview of RERA.

Yes revenue road is a concern, without a proper solution of the revenue road this project will be dead investment. Also it will be hard for M3M to clear its existing inventory. I dont understand what issue M3M is facing to solve revenue road issue. As far as quality of construction is concerned, i fail to understand how can people gauge that it good or bad. Neither they are staying in this project nor they know anybody staying there. May be they have some magical eyesight or a some Mr India glasses. By just seeing the building they can tell quality of construction is good or bad. As far as green is concern this is a new society it takes time for greenry to develop. Trees take time to grow. So have patience. For now only concern is revenue road, quality of construction we will come to know when people move in and share there experience.
    For now M3M merlin is not at all a gated society.

For now best they can do is install a gate after the revenue road. Let this gate be there till the revenue road issue is solved. They may have two gates for now, but it will be a safe place to live. But it seems instead of adressing the core issue there marketing team is trying very hard to sell the existing inventory by fooling people with this events and low interest rate schemes.Instead if they adress the core problem it will be much easier to sell
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • zodiac4 months ago
      I dont own a unit in M3M Merlin, I was considering this project for self use but with the access to the project is not safe so i dropped it for now. If that thing gets sorted out i may consider it again. So i dont see any need to visit your experia office. You say all that "all necessary security measures have been taken in the project to ensure that our customers relish living in our project with a sense of security and safety". But basic thing of security is a gate at the entry of the society, which is not there. you can put costly CCTV cameras and all the access controlled devices, but your basic itself is not correct. If you feel that residents are safe in a non gated complex then god help those residents. By not installing gates you are waiting for a disaster to happen.