Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
785 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

    Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
    Yep let them deliver something first, till now it has been talk talk and some more talk only. Instead of talking its high time they focused on delivering GA/ Uptown and let their project do the talking. atleast emaar and bestech have something to show, despite all their negatives.

    The way things are going doubt they will deliver uptown in next 1 year as promised in their brochure, so anyway it is ruled out for the gentleman who asked the question.

    sadly the way they have been disconnected from their customers, they may become another unitech, bptp.

    They are not Tata who will spend money from their pocket to deliver on commitment to customer. Not an inch has moved on the road and do you really believe it is not a big issue.

    Has ireo given in writing when they will address the road issue . The least they can do is be transparent with their customer and tell them what efforts they are making instead of putting their deliberately ill informed crm in front of their customer, whose default answers are I do not know or as per bba.
    But do you suggest one to buy uptown...coz I am looking for spacious 3bhk which is in budget on gcex and possession shud be as late as possible coz I need time to arrange funds..
    note: looking for end b purpose

    Comment


    • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

      Uptown 3BHK is quite spacious looking.
      But it would need 90% of the cost upfront, D block possession is expected in next 3-4 months and rest by end of year.
      Originally posted by gurkirat View Post
      But do you suggest one to buy uptown...coz I am looking for spacious 3bhk which is in budget on gcex and possession shud be as late as possible coz I need time to arrange funds..
      note: looking for end b purpose

      Comment


      • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

        90%
        That's too much

        Comment


        • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

          Gurkirat,

          Even with that it is most viable option if you want to have shade of luxury at this price point. Road access and all are some issues which has not allowed the price to maintained upward and are indeed issues however definitely will get resolved in future and taking time since need negotiation with m3m mad Huda etc.

          The market sentiment hasn't impacted the price much and almost stagnate since last 1 year ( rather coming down) . Btw ireo has some offers for few units they have ( free 3 parking and some subventions etc .....have a look)


          Once again uptown will cost you abt 15-20% more than other peers due to the + ve mentioned in post above. It has issues and delays in possession etc but thus and hence available at this price point. Once they have something to show and ready it will be at premium


          QUOTE=gurkirat;1136636]90%
          That's too much[/QUOTE]

          Comment


          • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

            Originally posted by gurkirat View Post
            But do you suggest one to buy uptown...coz I am looking for spacious 3bhk which is in budget on gcex and possession shud be as late as possible coz I need time to arrange funds..
            note: looking for end b purpose
            If you want to be in a project which is livable in the next 1 year, livable means having the full complete facilities as promised by the builder and as you see in their website etc. etc. , then uptown is not the project.

            No one can predict which direction and how much price will go up people can give their views and take all of them with a pinch of salt. Please go to the site and see wether it is livable without the 24m road.

            For an end use project, beyond 1 year , you may look at uptown.

            Ireo has been promising the 24m road since almost 3 years + now and hence if people are highly skeptical, then one can understand it. The quality of apartment seems to be pretty good , though cannot say the same about their customer care.

            They are not even willing to supply DGset electricity at DHVBN rates which a Tulip, vatika does, then imagine will they spend crores of rupees to build a 24m road. If they leave it to huda then god bless.

            Ireo needs to stop talking and start delivering on their promises.
            Last edited May 3 2014, 07:47 AM.

            Comment


            • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

              Thanks sh-saxena and kinjalchato.

              kinjalchato - You have highlighted the exact perdicament I am in. In fact, I have a 1950 3 BHK unit in Premier Terraces Palm drive which I booked way back hoping to move in by 2013. However, I am extremely pessimistic of the ability and will of the builder to deliver the project in an year.

              That was the very reason why I started looking out, and PVSN seemed to be a good option (RTM, decent pricing though inferior location, I can buy a 4 BHK approx at the same price as a 3 BHK in Premier Terraces). The only negative were the lack of premium facilities/specs (apt interiors, open space, squash courts and tennis courts) compared to Palm Drive.

              Am still not sure what to do, but considering the options to me (wait for Palm Drive to mature or buy something else under construction), PVSN seems to be a safe bet.

              Open to any other suggestions which might help me decide.

              Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
              Posession within this year, welcome to Gurgaon real estate where this is one of the most difficult thing to predict and hence it is safer to go for RTM any day.

              Almost all builder construct pretty fast till the structure is ready and then the delay starts, some due to them some due to external issues. some never go beyond the excavation for a very long time.

              Amongst the choices suggested by you , Bestech is indeed a relatively proven and safe builder. They have delivered atleast 5 Projects and pretty decent ( though quality of construction are average , seepage et all ). The location is bit inside, but still directly accessible on 60m road and a very very good social infrastructure within 3 to 4 Km area, with sohna road, south city 2 infra as well as many many schools.

              Emaar Palm drive is even better in terms of location and generally speaking their quality should be better than Bestech, overall better projects and better specifications. If size of apartment meets your requirement, one should consider it.

              I have my doubts wether Conscient will be delivered within this year. Otherwise decent project, long term it will be pretty livable ,short term it will not be able to match sohna road social infra and GCR is little far. However once pioneer delivers its commercial project along with BPTP / emaar, it will be in a much better shape.

              Comment


              • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

                Why. Not Merlin .... It's a luxurious project with LT construction ,,,, will be good investment .... Other one which we liked was Palm Terraces Select

                Comment


                • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by Enabler View Post
                  Gurkirat,

                  Even with that it is most viable option if you want to have shade of luxury at this price point. Road access and all are some issues which has not allowed the price to maintained upward and are indeed issues however definitely will get resolved in future and taking time since need negotiation with m3m mad Huda etc.

                  The market sentiment hasn't impacted the price much and almost stagnate since last 1 year ( rather coming down) . Btw ireo has some offers for few units they have ( free 3 parking and some subventions etc .....have a look)


                  Once again uptown will cost you abt 15-20% more than other peers due to the + ve mentioned in post above. It has issues and delays in possession etc but thus and hence available at this price point. Once they have something to show and ready it will be at premium


                  QUOTE=gurkirat;1136636]90%
                  That's too much
                  [/QUOTE]

                  Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
                  Can you please find out the subvention scheme at uptown and the rate as well coz usually the rates are way higher than resale market.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

                    Theres no benefit in going for subvention scheme for Uptown (or infact any project in current times) at much higher rates than the market. Even in subvention, for Uptown you would need to pay full amount within an year.
                    I think subvention scheme is above 10K while last resale deal I know for Uptown happened at 8250.

                    Originally posted by gurkirat View Post

                    Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
                    Can you please find out the subvention scheme at uptown and the rate as well coz usually the rates are way higher than resale market.
                    Last edited May 3 2014, 02:33 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

                      Selling Premier Terraces to buy PVSN or some other similar project will only put money in builders/brokers pocket and not give you anything in long run.
                      I would advise you to stay put, location & specs of Premier Terraces are good and unless you wish to upgrade to a much superior specs RTM project, it doesnt seem beneficial.

                      Originally posted by irwinneha View Post
                      Thanks sh-saxena and kinjalchato.

                      kinjalchato - You have highlighted the exact perdicament I am in. In fact, I have a 1950 3 BHK unit in Premier Terraces Palm drive which I booked way back hoping to move in by 2013. However, I am extremely pessimistic of the ability and will of the builder to deliver the project in an year.

                      That was the very reason why I started looking out, and PVSN seemed to be a good option (RTM, decent pricing though inferior location, I can buy a 4 BHK approx at the same price as a 3 BHK in Premier Terraces). The only negative were the lack of premium facilities/specs (apt interiors, open space, squash courts and tennis courts) compared to Palm Drive.

                      Am still not sure what to do, but considering the options to me (wait for Palm Drive to mature or buy something else under construction), PVSN seems to be a safe bet.

                      Open to any other suggestions which might help me decide.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X