Sort by :
Filter by :
- M3M is a fraud builder. They promise something else and deliver nothing. Once the unit is sold, they are least bothered to reply to your calls and emails.
They just want to fetch all money from buyers and then its none of their business. Pathetic builder. Don't waste your hard earned money.CommentQuote1Flag
- Dear all, can you recommend this project?
I have a few doubts:
(1) Loading is very high. Room sizes are very small. Even a 2400 sq feet flat looks like 1800 sq feet size.
(2) Not sure whether registry in opened for this project?
Any issues with registry?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi visited the merlin property and I found interesting. Since people already living there is there any concerns which I should take care before I buy here.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi - we are new to this forum. Looking around for a 3bhk on GCX. We have shortlisted merlin, skyon and emaar palm drive. Do any of you have any inputs on which is the preferred project? Our purchase is for end use.
Also, we are interested in your views on why merlin seems to be slightly underpriced as compared to similar projects by builders in the area? Is there some inherent negative of this project when as a builder M3M seems to have the strongest financial strength at the moment? Any views would be much appreciated?CommentQuote0Flag
- Is the practice of charging maintenence even before posession common in Gurgaon? M3M is demanding the same from me, saying it is thier policy.CommentQuote0Flag
We got a flat booked in Merlin recently and are very worried about their dealing post booking. They have created a mess of the allotment letter and even the builder buyer agreement. The prices for extra car parking etc have caused issues and overall their customer service and sales experience has been pretty disappointing.
Anyone who had recently got a flat and can tell me their experience? How long did it take for possession after full payment?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi - we are now considering either emaar palm drive or skyon. dropped merlin from the list.CommentQuote0Flag
- Folks, M3M is a fraud builder. They promise something else and deliver something else. Once the unit is sold, they are least bothered to reply to your calls and emails. I have offered the possession of my flat with poor quality broken marble slabs versus 'italian marble' marketed by them in the past. These people are extremly unreasonable. While i would be taking a legal action against them, would like to caution people against making any investment to avoid hardship and losses from such investment.
They just want to fetch all money from buyers and then its none of their business. Pathetic builder. Don't waste your hard earned money.CommentQuote0Flag