Hi ,

M3M is slated to launch it's high end residential project in Sector 67 , Gurgaon by the name of MERINO around July 15,2011. ( Singapore Style Living ) as they have opted to position these apartments

Minimum Ticket Size : 1800 sq ft

Current Rate : 6750 / sq ft less inaugral discount of 650 for few
editions / limited period.

Effective Current Rate : 6100 / sq ft.

between Landmark Commercial.

M3M has huge land bank in Sector 67.
Read more
663 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • M3M is a fraud builder. They promise something else and deliver nothing. Once the unit is sold, they are least bothered to reply to your calls and emails.
    They just want to fetch all money from buyers and then its none of their business. Pathetic builder. Don't waste your hard earned money.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all, can you recommend this project?
    I have a few doubts:
    (1) Loading is very high. Room sizes are very small. Even a 2400 sq feet flat looks like 1800 sq feet size.
    (2) Not sure whether registry in opened for this project?
    Any issues with registry?
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • BurnedByM3m14 days ago
      Don't know about the project itself but you are safer buying from a reseller than M3M. I have experienced and have heard of similar experiences from others, the worst possible after sales support that you are better off avoiding them completely.
  • Hi visited the merlin property and I found interesting. Since people already living there is there any concerns which I should take care before I buy here.
    CommentQuote