Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
785 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

Need advice..
    I was about to close deal in PVSN @7500 but seller backed out at last min...still looking for a decent deal.. Was wondering if Merlin has more upside than PVSN...As lot of construction is going on in that area, benefits of ready to move property does not sound that attractive...

Senior members can you advise if Merlin is good project for investment/end use

Comment

Originally posted by nileshc1977 View Post
      Need advice..
      I was about to close deal in PVSN @7500 but seller backed out at last min...still looking for a decent deal.. Was wondering if Merlin has more upside than PVSN...As lot of construction is going on in that area, benefits of ready to move property does not sound that attractive...

Senior members can you advise if Merlin is good project for investment/end use
      Merlin is very good option if u can wait for possesion.
      Luxury project and luxury surrounding as compared to PVSN which has normal specs also price os lower then pvsn.
      Only point is possesion

Comment

Heard sample flat will be ready soon, any idea about when?

Comment

Hi Guys ! ! Am looking to buy a 3Bhk (2000 Sqft. approx.)unit in Merlin. But I am totally confused about the size & floor plan of the apartment. There are so many sizes 1844,2025,2035,2037,2047 & floor plan available and not able to figure out which one is the latest.
          Can someone help ??
          Thanks.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412486770.221020.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	2244117Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412486802.913525.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	2244118

Comment

Whats the reason the merlin resale is still hanging around 6600-6800 and it has not much appreciated in last couple of year?

Comment

Originally posted by ip3bhk View Post
                Whats the reason the merlin resale is still hanging around 6600-6800 and it has not much appreciated in last couple of year?
                resale is up now. Received a mail from m3m for buy back @7500.
                and i m not selling the same. will hold the unit till end.

Comment

If I were you will sell it and buy anything better why would anyone want to hold one to the unit for next 5 years. Put in another 1000 and you can be living in Uptown in next few months or buy IVV at this price they will still deliver and this project will be on paper even after 5 years. All that glitters is not gold. The very fact that the builder is spending left and right on advertisement and collecting moray shows he has none to put it in construction and deliver. I will say stay away and be smart get out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardeee View Post
                    If I were you will sell it and buy anything better why would anyone want to hold one to the unit for next 5 years. Put in another 1000 and you can be living in Uptown in next few months or buy IVV at this price they will still deliver and this project will be on paper even after 5 years. All that glitters is not gold. The very fact that the builder is spending left and right on advertisement and collecting moray shows he has none to put it in construction and deliver. I will say stay away and be smart get out.
                    Dude stop trolling in each gcx projects and don't spread pessimism. The very fact that builder is buying back shows confidence. I was at site yesterday and work is progressing well.

Comment

Well someone has to be negative all rosy picture does not help, and here he was asking should i exit, well he should and buy Skyon or Uptown will surely make money, I thought those projects still have a silver lining here I see only dark clouds ..... You want advice well thats mine I would exit in any Unitech, M3M, MGM today if I was invested and go for people who are promising delivery like IREO. They have hidden lot of facts and given false promises but still are more promising then these guys. Its your money I will not back a loosing horse.

Work is progressing I went there too and even met the sales team and they have same promises like last year and years before. The work is at snails pace you can see that. Work progress IREO is showing and i have criticised those guys so much but then realised such a magnificent project but the pace will take them to another 5 years min. Everyone has seen pace at Skyon and they say its going to take min 2 years just compare the builder and the pace. You will be clear and take my critical analysis as healthy.

Forgot to add we all know why builder try the buy back trick. Lots have already done it. They do it to increase the project price and give it a push. Old wine in new bottle dude. Wake up go eat the builders head not each others.
                      Last edited October 12 2014, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X